Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (367147 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by b3llo(m): 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
Pls, we were registered last year and didn't get paid. Is there hope for us at all?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by GreatGod007: 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
Pls,after submitting my employees detail.it was all showing captured.few hours later one particular one was displaying incorrect.
What could have happened? What can I do to rectify this. Someone should pls help me.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Roysnickz: 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
adewasco19:
08.06.96.76.719 whatsapp
pls, add me up as one of your employees. I am ready to comply 08034942861
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Supermajor(m): 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
Pls, after everything shows verified, will they still call again?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
emmaak2:
This is what i got after registration
i can't access the employees page to view again o
If you are done submitting the employee details you can view your application status by clicking on profile nothing to be added again
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by makonko(m): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
mygee2:
please someone used my CAc number to register for the survival fund how can I track the culprit please

Did you find a solution?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by mikess: 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
I forgot to include my SMEDAM number during survival fund reg, all accounts verified. Will it affect my eligibility ? Pls who has similar experience and got paid . Thanks
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
make a kind hearted nairalander help a sister na... put me join one of your staff abeg. I go comply..... kindly msg me on 081320740.5.8
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by b3llo(m): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
b3llo:
Pls, we were registered last year and didn't get paid. Is there hope for us at all?
Someone should pls help me with this...
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
b3llo:
Someone should pls help me with this...

It's not certain.
But, I think they are done with that batch. This is a new payroll for the states that didn't meet up with their quotas.

But, be hopeful, anything can happen.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
mikess:
I forgot to include my SMEDAM number during survival fund reg, all accounts verified. Will it affect my eligibility ? Pls who has similar experience and got paid . Thanks

Don't worry, it won't affect you.
I didn't include mine in the first registration, and I got paid.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by bedoab10k(m): 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
what can I do please? I tried to submit but it was showing Account number or BVN may already exist What can I do?

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
bedoab10k:
what can I do please? I tried to submit but it was showing Account number or BVN may already exist What can I do?

the person may have used it before. kindly use mine. its fresh.... msg me pls on 081320740.5.8 help a sister
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by bedoab10k(m): 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
I cant identify the account with the problem
covidhunger:

the person may have used it before. kindly use mine. its fresh.... msg me pls on 081320740.5.8 help a sister
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
bedoab10k:

then have a heart to heart talk with them to tell you who among them has used his before, so he doesn't spoil others except you will remove all of them which won't make it fair
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
bedoab10k:

have a heart to heart talk with them to tell you who among them has used his own to register before if not the safest way is to remove all of them which will not be fair on others
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by egbeocha(m): 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
Registration might close by 12am,,,,,,chaaaiiiii,,,,, wahala 4 who never register.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Hahnemann: 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
My employees list showing CAPTURED since Friday hope I'm safe
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Moneybeatz: 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
iamotiz:
Is there any fix for unverified CAC, even though the Company is an old one, but duly registered??

Please, any suggestions
Hi, Pls have you been able to register now
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by abdulhadi101(m): 12:08am On Feb 03, 2021
The unverified for CAC is giving me headache o
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ikish(m): 2:03am On Feb 03, 2021
Please Anyone That Still Has Space Should Include Me, If The Registration Hasnt Ended.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Liadi2(m): 2:43am On Feb 03, 2021
ikish:
Please Anyone That Still Has Space Should Include Me, If The Registration Hasnt Ended.
It has closed
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by MrHighSea: 4:47am On Feb 03, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

You don't need to have a business account. Your personal account can serve. As for generating a pay slip for your staff, go through the previous pages. Especially from pages 69 up
I've no business account. I inserted my personal account in the organisation details but it's showing INCORRECT and NO CHECK.

Secondly, will it affect employees being verified and paid?

Any ideas?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by SerAce(m): 6:05am On Feb 03, 2021
MrHighSea:

I've no business account. I inserted my personal account in the organisation details but it's showing INCORRECT and NO CHECK.

Secondly, will it affect employees being verified and paid?

Any ideas?

Oops! I did same too; used personal account and I even mistakenly used the business name as the account name, instead of the name on the personal account cry
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by MrHighSea: 6:28am On Feb 03, 2021
SerAce:

Oops! I did same too; used personal account and I even mistakenly used the business name as the account name, instead of the name on the personal account cry
lol
so, we're roasted.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by SerAce(m): 6:51am On Feb 03, 2021
MrHighSea:

lol
so, we're roasted.

I wonder if IWillRiseAgain was sure of that. Anyway, I still got my fingers crossed.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by MrHighSea: 6:53am On Feb 03, 2021
SerAce:

I wonder if IWillRiseAgain was sure of that. Anyway, I still got my fingers crossed.
Have your employees been "VERIFIED/VERIFYING" or just "CAPTURED FOR AGES"?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by SerAce(m): 7:01am On Feb 03, 2021
MrHighSea:

Have your employees been "VERIFIED/VERIFYING" or just "CAPTURED FOR AGES"?

Still on "CAPTURED". I just submitted in the early hours of yesterday tho. The business account is now on "VERIFYING".
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Obakovicho: 7:17am On Feb 03, 2021
SerAce:

Still on "CAPTURED". I just submitted in the early hours of yesterday tho. The business account is now on "VERIFYING".
Mine changed from captured to verifying,what does it mean please?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by yvy1(f): 7:36am On Feb 03, 2021
I read on Twitter that the portal closure is now February 10.

What's the use when they won't verify companies?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Seeker123: 8:11am On Feb 03, 2021
yvy1:

Please post screenshot o.
I'll be happy if it's extended
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by truvine(m): 8:14am On Feb 03, 2021
yvy1:

We pray this is true for those that are still registering .
I noticed the site already remove manage account, organisation and employee ..
The only thing left is manage profile

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.