Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). (61832 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dayokanu(m): 12:49am On Mar 09, 2011
debosky:

He tried to waste time by shooting one second after the whistle was blown?

The mind boggles.

He was supposed to be sent off way before that?

What biz does kolscieny have on the field after several atrocious hack? Yet GAYYners in their mumucity wont see that
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by lalaboi(m): 12:50am On Mar 09, 2011
hannie:

WE ARE THE BIGGEST TEAM ON NL,

See wetin them reduce themselves too grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by lalaboi(m): 1:00am On Mar 09, 2011
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by lalaboi(m): 1:02am On Mar 09, 2011
lemmie make a nuisance of meself small ,

[flash=480,344]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/AgpQNENsmo4[/flash]

Arsnela got raped. . shakara don end oh
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by mukina2: 1:04am On Mar 09, 2011
lalaboi:

lemmie make a[b] nuisance[/b] of meself small ,

Arsnela got violated. . shakara don end oh
its good you know you are one.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by lalaboi(m): 1:06am On Mar 09, 2011
mukina2:

its good you know you are one.

Sharap dia. . av u finished crying referee ? lol.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by denzel2009: 1:07am On Mar 09, 2011
hannie:

oh f@ck off u bloody wa.nkster!!!

u got only expired semen in your scrotum, stop spreading diseases around, WEREY!

WE ARE THE ARSENAL!!!

WE ARE THE BIGGEST TEAM ON NL, WE LOST AND WE REALIZE WE NEED TO MOVE ON . . .STOP TRYING TO MAKE URSELF KNOWN AROUND, BLOODY TWUNT!

Take a chill pill man. You lost to a better team!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by Cougar2: 1:09am On Mar 09, 2011
debosky:

He tried to waste time by shooting one second after the whistle was blown?

The mind boggles.

we were told these decisions even themselves out. fletcher got sent off in a semi-final one cold night at the emirates. remind us who benefited from that decision by scoring via a penalty kick?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by medjai(m): 1:16am On Mar 09, 2011
hannie:

oh f@ck off u bloody wa.nkster!!!

u got only expired semen in your scrotum, stop spreading diseases around, WEREY!

WE ARE THE ARSENAL!!!

WE ARE THE BIGGEST TEAM ON NL, WE LOST AND WE REALIZE WE NEED TO MOVE ON . . .STOP TRYING TO MAKE URSELF KNOWN AROUND, BLOODY TWUNT!

Are you sniffing on your girl's underpant again, you drop dead dunce? Agony of defeat, eh
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by eyoniggar(m): 2:51am On Mar 09, 2011
Thank you Dayo, thank you Medjai for appropriately balancing the debate
to a conclusive level by making it known to people that the gaynners weren't robbed.

As for you hanniemal, ogun lo ma pa e danu. Oloriburuku omo ofo. "Biggest team on NL?

Shyt, they need to gbe EBO by the river side for you, uve got lots of issues  in reality as I obviously
think/know.

Unto the next 1, you guys should focus on the game against United, I think u guys have a edge over that.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dayokanu(m): 3:33am On Mar 09, 2011
Wenger vows to attack Barcelona

http://m.espn.go.com/soccer/story?w=1af9l&storyId=891003&i=FB&topslot=1

0 shots on goal says it all
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by hannie: 4:01am On Mar 09, 2011
eyoniggar:

Thank you Dayo, thank you Medjai for appropriately balancing the debate
to a conclusive level by making it known to people that the gaynners weren't robbed.

As for you hanniemal, ogun lo ma pa e danu. Oloriburuku omo ofo. "Biggest team on NL?

Shyt, they need to gbe EBO by the river side for you, uve got lots of issues in reality as I obviously
think/know.

Unto the next 1, you guys should focus on the game against United, I think u guys have a edge over that.

ediot . . . u just dey bark like dog wey rabies dey worry, dem swear for u ni . . . awon irankiran e lo ya were angry

Barca won, yes we lost but the heavens never swallow anybody!

bloody rodents!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by slimshay(m): 7:29am On Mar 09, 2011
Messi and Alves both at diff times committed the same offence for which vp was sent off and Sagna given a yellow.

If the coward of a ref wasn't so tired and asking for water halfway into a football match, he will be close to RvP and there will be no defense about not hearing.

We are out, our boys did well, all the rest na just back to back losers thinking they can find amusement hear. No sirs, we know you've been shat on recently. . .una know unaselves.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by Ifedisky(m): 7:56am On Mar 09, 2011
Omo see jubilation! Hehehe, Arsenal don lose! Make una go put am for F.M! Senless e-diotz!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by tkb417(m): 8:00am On Mar 09, 2011
Hehehe
Wish I can quote debosky on how decisions like what happened to RVP aren't really what decides a game

He told us, even with the RED and the bad officiating, we woulda lost cos we didn't muster enough shots at goal hahahahahahahaha

So why is he complaining about the red now?

By that logic, Arsenal woulda lost even with the red

Anyway, you people have a way of creating records! Unbeaten runs, youngest players, most beautiful pitch, and even d latest one. Only club to play UCL in 2010/2011 with no shot at goal. Bravo!!

Next time, you people won't come 2nd in a group that had Warri Wolves and the likes. Twats!

Hahahahahaha
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:03am On Mar 09, 2011
hmmn. looking forward, the bad fallout from yesterday was chesney. to think that almunia will get one more chance to ruin our hard work is something i cannot accept. someone should shoot that guy in the leg or something. id prefer my chances with pat rice in goal.

when it rains, it pours
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by medjai(m): 8:10am On Mar 09, 2011
Passes completed:
Barca 724 Arsenal 199
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by diggz: 8:22am On Mar 09, 2011
@ hannie,slimshay and Ifedisky. Shuo!! E never reach fight la ehn! Me sha,I dey Laff oooooooo!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by olodo(m): 9:16am On Mar 09, 2011
OK we lost,
1, can anybody tell any team in Europe that can play with barca with one man short and will not be blown apart.
2 Rvp was sent off for a second yellow card yes! ( are we sayingwith the magnitude of that match, that is the best decision we can we can get? so what happens to verbal warning?.
dayo &co if this happens to your team all of you will shout to high heaven.
3 knew with Rvp on the field barca will not survive the nite.

4, about 3 seasons ago the same thing happend to chealski

5, guys let move on their is nothing we can do about it.
MAN U ON SATURDAY WE HOPE TO BOUNCE BACK
please note B52 should never lead our attack on Saturday if we dont want to want to complain about bad referee again.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by olodo(m): 9:17am On Mar 09, 2011
OK we lost,
1, can anybody tell any team in Europe that can play with barca with one man short and will not be blown apart.
2 Rvp was sent off for a second yellow card yes! ( are we sayingwith the magnitude of that match, that is the best decision we can we can get? so what happens to verbal warning?.
dayo &co if this happens to your team all of you will shout to high heaven.
3 knew with Rvp on the field barca will not survive the nite.

4, about 3 seasons ago  the same  thing happend to chealski  

5, guys let move on their is nothing we can do about it.
MAN U ON SATURDAY WE HOPE TO BOUNCE BACK
please note B52 should never lead our  attack on Saturday  if we dont want to want to complain about bad referee again.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by Jencejyde(m): 9:18am On Mar 09, 2011
On the day, Barca were better, but the Ref killed what could have been an exciting game all the way to the end,

RVP for me was a scapegoat the ref was looking for after the mix up towards the end of the firts half,

I REMAIN a GUNNER EVERLY, but it's during games like this and given the situation of going one man down, that i admire the Liverpools of this world,

The boys should never have let their heads drop, It was just 1-1 and they still had all to play for, Maybe now, AW will see that he was stupid for not buying extra cover during the summer, Fab was not in it, nas tried and wilshere still stood out.

Bendtner will always be a player that I would everly give anything to see him leave ARSENAl, Diaby, Denilson and Bendter are minus three, He likes let him score hat trick from now till tomorrow, he is still a useless player, Missing a glorious chance to win the game because of a poor first touch, (i was furious at that point)

Congrats to Barca and hopefully, this is not the last chapter in this episode. As for Eyo, you don chop  my recharge card, but it was stiil fun for us as GUNNERS, (odigwa big boys now, LOL!)

As always, you cant  hang on crying ove spilt milk, Time to move on and next destination is Old trafford

Lets go GUNNERS!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by proudly9ja(m): 9:44am On Mar 09, 2011
When I mentioned some months back that we should let Cesc go as he didn't seem committed to the cause again, some people said I was looking for apology.

I maintain, Cesc is only at Arsenal because he is a professional. His heart is no longer here. We needed him last night and he did not show up. Let's sell him at the end of the season and take our chances with players who are committed.

Im glad some others have seen that crying over ref's red card for RVP is just a waste of time. Again it brought out what I have been screaming about. We lack the mental strength to see out games like that. I saw AW's reaction after the red card and I was disgusted. He he behaved that way, why should we expect anything from the players? The players dropped their heads at 1 - 1. They practically gave up and we conceeded two goals in less than 5 mins.

Most people have said it so I won't repeat the names of players that should be sold in summer. Arsenal needs to move on without these players. They have held us to ransom for too long.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by Jencejyde(m): 10:14am On Mar 09, 2011
proudly9ja:

When I mentioned some months back that we should let Cesc go as he didn't seem committed to the cause again, some people said I was looking for apology.

I maintain, Cesc is only at Arsenal because he is a professional. His heart is no longer here. We needed him last night and he did not show up. Let's sell him at the end of the season and take our chances with players who are committed.

Im glad some others have seen that crying over ref's red card for RVP is just a waste of time. Again it brought out what I have been screaming about. We lack the mental strength to see out games like that. I saw AW's reaction after the red card and I was disgusted. He he behaved that way, why should we expect anything from the players? The players dropped their heads at 1 - 1. They practically gave up and we conceeded two goals in less than 5 mins.

Most people have said it so I won't repeat the names of players that should be sold in summer. Arsenal needs to move on without these players. They have held us to ransom for too long.
Well said!

Let me buttress further, Fabregas is not the issue here, but AW and the Board, Players are fulfilled when they win trophies in their carriers, but the philosophy of the coach must tally with the desire of the Players and FANS!!, 2 0r 3 WORLD CLASS signings and you will see that Fabregas will have a reason to stay fully committed, On a day like last night, world class EXPERIENCE may have seen us through, but look around the park, it was just not there, As for the players that need to be sold, you are not the only one screaming for that, we all are, Diaby, Bendtner, squilaci, and denilson are the culprits IMHO, until they go, its going to be topsy turvy all over again.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by duduspace(m): 10:42am On Mar 09, 2011
DAMN, not this damned inquisition again abeg.

1: Ref or no ref, on the balance of play Barca deserved to progress

2: Sending off RVP was a silly decision, Barcelona did not need that help

3. Our boys did well against Barcelona, we were up against a better team, our approach didn't work out at the end of the day due to circumstances both within and without our control.

4. There is no need for inquisitions on players at this time when our captain fantastic messed up and please don't in an emotional state start believing Cesc is not commited, its a sign of feeble mindedness, he played the game with strapping on his hams FFS, that is the only sign of commitment I need to see.

Best thing is to look at this from a glass half full perspective and move on, we are still in 2 competitions, and have lost to a team that has every chance of winning this competition, to those of heavy hearts all I can say is, next year soon cometh, time heals all wounds, emotional and otherwise.
Personally, I was more disappointed we lost the Carling cup final to Birmingham, beating Barca wld have been glorious but it wouldnt have brought anything.

To the haters, yu can all suck on my middle finger, at the end of the day, only one club will win this competition, to that club I say congratulations.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by MrTA(m): 10:43am On Mar 09, 2011

Your Captain helping to defend his players.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by Ibime(m): 10:55am On Mar 09, 2011
I only saw the highlights late last night, but I must say it was a disgrace. . . a f***king disgrace!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by mukina2: 10:59am On Mar 09, 2011
proudly9ja:

+1 smiley
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by mukina2: 11:18am On Mar 09, 2011
This will hurt even more if spurs win today embarassed embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by v3: 11:18am On Mar 09, 2011
Sending off RvP changed the dynamics of the game, whatever happened to 'verbal' caution? undecided
For those clinging onto shots-on&off target, we don't need it. .it's the goals that matter.
Starting Rozzy ahead of Arshavin was suicidal.

We should NOT have started Fabregas. It was the same story last season at Nou Camp, kid was overcome by home-coming emotions. .he just couldn't click sad & the backheel pass (in your own half) was pretty stupid angry
If RvP get's carded for NOT hearing the ref's whistle (No thanks to the 96,000 fans). . why wasn't Messi carded for handling the ball(deliberately) in the box? undecided

Barca resort to eye-sore tactics to get goals(Same shitt they tried with Inter). . Busquets goes down easily in the box with minimal contact (noticed the crowd calling for the ref's head,Xavi/Iniesta pointing to the penalty spot?smh)

A chance to 'probably' win the game and B52's first touch lets him down AGAIN! (Woulda loved Arshavin/Chamakh in that position at that point) angry angry

Barca kept the ball well, then got some help from the ref.

Kudos to them

I'll say it again, 11 vs 11. . Barca would NOT have won this tie.

Onto the next one

Gunners 1900 cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by eyoniggar(m): 11:22am On Mar 09, 2011
^^^^ pele v6. :d

A keen gamer, Rio Ferdinand tweeted that the trick Messi performed to open the scoring just before the break is not actually possible on FIFA 11
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by Don2011: 11:48am On Mar 09, 2011
@V3 - illusions again grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by v3: 11:53am On Mar 09, 2011
Don2011:

@V3 - illusions again grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (100)

Manchester City vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th May 2021 / 3 Clubs That Could Stop Liverpool From Defending The Champions League / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.