Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China (53759 Views)

70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) / Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by ggirl4real: 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
Inception:

smiley

Religion is created by man to explain what is beyond human comprehension at the time.

I doubt if religious people believe that

To them, their religious books are all in all

Anything outside that is unacceptable
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by shiffynaani(m): 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
nairarhymer:
the eternal sleeper actually existed 131 million years ago, not 125 million AD. They migrated to earth from planet max699ymmmcc-astro. The migration of the eternal sleeper was as a result of space wars for astral territory in max699ymmmcc-astro. Archeological evidence shows that the eternal sleeper were actually lucky to migrate to earth when they did, as planet max699ymmmcc-astro exploded 0.127 light years after their migration during the big bang.
However, the eternal sleeper was not totally fortunate, as it met stiff resistance from the Arachnidomollusca crocodiles when it arrived planet Earth. The Arachnidomollusca crocodiles which existed exactly 865 billion years ago, and which later evolved into the salt water dinosaur devoured the eternal sleeper in the Pacifics, 125 million years ago.
The vestiges of the armoured space ship which the eternal sleeper used in migrating to earth can be found in shrine of Baba Osas Edokpolo in Edo state.
grin

1 Like

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by ggirl4real: 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
wendixx:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Actually they might just be correct (I mean the archeologists).
NB: I used the word might because everything is still based on guess work. No one knows for sure except God.

Before the creation of man, there existed pre-human creatures which were no more before man came on the scene

Presently we don't have dragons but they used to exist as well, the Bible mentioned them. So all these still point to the infallible wisdom of God.

I am not the "Religious folk" as you call them, I am just born again smiley wink

You mean the only reason you believe that dragons existed before is because it's written in the Bible?

If the Bible didn't mention them, you won't believe?

5 Likes

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Hillarie(m): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
nairarhymer:
the eternal sleeper actually existed 131 million years ago, not 125 million AD. They migrated to earth from planet max699ymmmcc-astro. The migration of the eternal sleeper was as a result of space wars for astral territory in max699ymmmcc-astro. Archeological evidence shows that the eternal sleeper were actually lucky to migrate to earth when they did, as planet max699ymmmcc-astro exploded 0.127 light years after their migration during the big bang.
However, the eternal sleeper was not totally fortunate, as it met stiff resistance from the Arachnidomollusca crocodiles when it arrived planet Earth. The Arachnidomollusca crocodiles which existed exactly 865 billion years ago, and which later evolved into the salt water dinosaur devoured the eternal sleeper in the Pacifics, 125 million years ago.
The vestiges of the armoured space ship which the eternal sleeper used in migrating to earth can be found in shrine of Baba Osas Edokpolo in Edo state.
My nigga! I'm sorry I don't have that meme ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by DeAlphaMale(m): 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
Magnumproperty:
So the earth has been existing for long
According to science the earth is about 4.8 billion years

3 Likes

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by shadeyinka(m): 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
ggirl4real:
Our religious folks should come and say they are lieing as usual

According to them - anything that makes the Bible looks untrue is a lie
Can you please answer When you think God created the waters on the earth?

Paleontologists noticed their eyes were closed when they were buried alive, naming them Changmiania liaoningensis – which means ‘eternal sleeper’ in Chinese.
HOW come a skeleton could still show a closed eye?

The dinosaurs are believed to have died from asphyxiation, toxins and infections, due to the posture of the skeletons.
HOW? asphyxiation make sense, toxins make sense BUT infections!!!

1 Like

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by ggirl4real: 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
codenameSTYNO:

How does this make the Bible untrue?
If for anything it's one more among the barrage of proofs in our physical world in support of the Bible

Except you don't know the Bible, the Bible talks about a pre Adamite world that was filled with creatures but was destroyed and then recreated to what we see today
For References see Isaiah 14 and 2 Peter 3

I didn't say "untrue", I said " look untrue". I'm sure they mean different things.

Secondly, I think your fellow Christians need your second paragraph because they are always fast to reject these kinds of discoveries. Some of them even argue that the earth is about 7000 years because that's the calculation from the time of creation. Anything outside that is unacceptable to them.
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by FunFact: 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by ggirl4real: 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
shadeyinka:

Paleontologists noticed their eyes were closed when they were buried alive, naming them Changmiania liaoningensis – which means ‘eternal sleeper’ in Chinese.

The dinosaurs are believed to have died from asphyxiation, toxins and infections, due to the posture of the skeletons.

How will I know when God created the waters when I was not there?

As for the discoveries of paleontologists, archeologists and the rest, I take them with a pinch of salt.

I'm only in support of them because of their continuous search for knowledge not because I agree with them completely

1 Like

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Blakpot: 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
Eternal Sleeper, cool name.

These scientists sef just dey pull numbers out of thin air. How dey take get 125million years?
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by FunFact: 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
codenameSTYNO:

How does this make the Bible untrue?
If for anything it's one more among the barrage of proofs in our physical world in support of the Bible

Except you don't know the Bible, the Bible talks about a pre Adamite world that was filled with creatures but was destroyed and then recreated to what we see today
For References see Isaiah 14 and 2 Peter 3

You mean the same bible that states the earth is flat?
The sun revolves around the earth?
The moon produces it’s own light?
Stop being a clown, your fairy tale book was written by ignorant ancient herders who didn’t know any better.

1 Like

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by sportFX: 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
okeyscrib:

Take a cold beer on me. Ignorance , they say, is a disease
. I prefer wine
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Proanalyst(m): 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
ideaz:
Bible and true science agree 100% because science is a bit of God's knowledge given to man in his 3 dimensional world.

Bible shows the creation did not start with Adam rarher a recreation. Example, the account of creation in Adam's time shows water and darkness already exited.

The carbon dating is not magic but unlearned Christians battle to defend what they do not know instead of searching the scriptures.

You're not making a sound argument, bro.
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
Rugaria:

The dumbest people that have actually ever lived are atheists.... They are the only ones who will disagree with every creation story, yet they can't produce any varifiable alternative...
So just like that you insulted all of us atheists, I wonder if you've asked every atheist on earth what he believes. Dummy.

1 Like

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by mattmogan88: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Kenny9857(m): 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
FunFact:

You mean the same bible that states the earth is flat?
The sun revolves around the earth?
The moon produces it’s own light?
Stop being a clown, your fairy tale book was written by ignorant ancient herders who didn’t know any better.
I no wan comment before but I have to reply this your comment man
Can you state all the chapters and verses you got all these yeye theory from in the Bible ??
I am not in support of either the Bible or the scientist sir.
I want more knowledge....

1 Like

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by domino4211(m): 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
Rugaria:

The dumbest people that have actually ever lived are atheists.... They are the only ones who will disagree with every creation story, yet they can't produce any varifiable alternative...
Isn't it better to simply admit there are things beyond one's knowledge than make up fake illogical stories?

1 Like

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by domino4211(m): 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
Neddstark:
Carbon dating is a scam
Because it contradicts Christianity? How about other scientific methods and inventions? They aren't a scam too??

3 Likes

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by EM123: 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
adioolayi:
Scientists just dey dash fossil records any numbers of years dem like grin cheesy grin cheesy.

I saw remains of alligator dated 200Million years for my village yesterday...showing they have been existing since that time.

Shey you say you madt ni, Make we dey dash everything any numbers of years..make we kukuma all madt together. grin cheesy grin
listen scientist don't lie , they research before making statement , that is why white men are light years ahead of us . Is d phone u are using to type rubbish a lie? Is phone not d result of scientist research ?

3 Likes

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by EM123: 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
shadeyinka:

u are talking as if u don't know how advanced technogies are now.
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by shadeyinka(m): 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
ggirl4real:

I will I know when God created the waters when I was not there?

As for the discoveries of paleontologists, archeologists and the rest, I take them with a pinch of salt.

I'm only in support of them because of their continuous search for knowledge not because I agree with them completely
If you don't know, how come you referenced creationists?

A Scientist can be a Christian just liek a Christian can be a Scientist. It is erroneous to see a mutual exclusion of Christianity and Science.

Science bothers about understanding and explaining what God had created!
Christianity bothers about man and his relationship with other men according to the will of God the creator!

There is no conflict in the fundamentals!

1 Like

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by TheMan3: 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
ggirl4real:
Our religious folks should come and say they are lieing as usual

According to them - anything that makes the Bible looks untrue is a lie
there is dinosor in the Bible. God talked about it in the book of Job. The book of Job is one of the oldest books in the Bible
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by shadeyinka(m): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
EM123:
u are talking as if u don't know how advanced technogies are now.
Just take a chicken, kill and bury it. After 3 months, take the skeleton and show us if it died with the eyes opened or closed.

Technologies have gone advanced, but sometimes errors are made in relating information

1 Like

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by ggirl4real: 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
shadeyinka:

If you don't know, how come you referenced creationists?

A Scientist can be a Christian just liek a Christian can be a Scientist. It is erroneous to see a mutual exclusion of Christianity and Science.

Christianity bothers about man and his relationship with other men according to the will of God the creator!

There is no conflict in the fundamentals!

"What God has created"? You mean that's always their aim of doing research?
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by membranus: 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
nairarhymer:

Ol' boy, Buhari is looking for you to take over from Lai Mohammed.

Lai na learner beside you.

Chai!! see story, you must be science fiction writer. Send your story abroad, dem no go rush the way chinaman dey rush noodles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Johel(m): 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
Magnumproperty:
So the earth has been existing for long

Over a billion years.
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by EMMY76: 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
This pictures really looks convincing.
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by shadeyinka(m): 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
ggirl4real:

"What God has created"? You mean that's always their aim of doing research?

What they met on ground!
Matter, Energy, Life etc. These are the things scientists met on ground.

Some scientist claim that everything came from nothing
while
Other scientists acclaim the origin of everything as God
hence:

1 Like

Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Vyzz: 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
maynia:
But if they said someone Turned water to wine, you will believe?

Yes I will sir grin

And there are proves lol

Are u sure u are a science student
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by membranus: 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
Fash20:

Its beats my imagination. Religion is indeed a powerful mind controlling tool

My brother it surprise me too!!

That's how one man called Darwin pull wools over the European faces, saying they are offsprings of Chimpanzees, and they believe him!!!

Men, people can be too gullible, they will believe anything.

I hope you are not one of them.
Re: 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China by Slynation(m): 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
adioolayi:
Scientists just dey dash fossil records any numbers of years dem like grin cheesy grin cheesy.

I saw remains of alligator dated 200Million years for my village yesterday...showing they have been existing since that time.

Shey you say you madt ni, Make we dey dash everything any numbers of years..make we kukuma all madt together. grin cheesy grin
Gaskiya.... The matter weak me oO!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable / Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State / Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.