Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry (324 Views)

Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Em222: 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Uzomacharles: 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
Na so women cheap?
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
Eww!! Struggle love.

I reject it
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Franzinni: 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
Guy what habout sisti yes hold human

My grandma sed hai shud hask
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
Are you practicing how to be a man leech or are you a thief in your former life?instead of you to look for way out of your current situation,you are here looking for a vulnerable woman to milk dry.Dont let me swear for you
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Quality20(m): 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
Can u marry a runs-woman or one wit hiv/spiritual ailments?
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Liposure: 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
Goodluck on your quest
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by BrainzMan(m): 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
guy go and woo zzor or pocohantas or any babe in their clique,,,i heared they are loaded
thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Dear Virgin Lady, Don't Sleep With Him. Instead,do These Things To Win His Heart / Moment Lesbian Begs Her Partner Of 5 Years Not To Leave Her (video) / When You Are On Top Of......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.