Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,265 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

"Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns (47908 Views)

Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by mhizoma(f): 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
i laugh in chinese
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by hamxee33(m): 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
Samsimple:
A Nigerian lady identified as Dr Toolz on Twitter has taken to the platform to advise ladies to desist from dating men that are between the ages 19 to 27 as they are mostly liabilities.

According to Toolz, ladies should not date men who are less than 28-years-old because those type of men don’t know what they want in life and they are liabilities.
=Naija ladies get ur lazy ass up and find job ur mate are there making it overseas and depending on themselves while u are here looking for a guy to drive negative externality naijagirls amaka!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/toolzdeyforyou/status/1307955423014772736
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by lekki1444: 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
she is right. i will say men 19 to 45 are not serious grin
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by ruffDiamond: 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
Nigerian' ladies have Been liabilities since 1960 grin
no,from the day of Adam, Eve put a loving, caring man who lived jejely into TROUBLE na,he never recovered from it till he died.. even God regretted creating that b*tch as well.. na her lineage full naja

3 Likes

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by delkuf(m): 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
[quote author=Nooil post=94169969][/quote]Why are you piss off with what he said
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Liposure: 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
This one is frustrated. After hoeing around many men, she's now coming out to spew trash
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by winkmart: 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
ok
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
delkuf:
Why are you piss off with what he said

He lied
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
The only only thing on the mind of a an average Nigerian girl is dick and relationship

2 Likes

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Liposure: 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
Danniedpastor:
Is this not stupidity?
Please, tell her that I got married at 23.
After dating their type they would be expecting to get married to s sane guy.

Bad girls always mess themselves with bad guys.
if you are good, you won't say such rubbish.
both good and bad girls. non is blameless

1 Like

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by delpee(f): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
It's unwise to generalize on matters like this. There are men who marry early. It's a function of many factors that can't be summed up in one sentence. My niece got married in July to a wonderful young man who is about 26 years old. She's 25. They've been together for more than 5 years and are so happy together.

2 Likes

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by FuckThaMod: 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Avoid ladies between the age of 19 to 30 years, they are liabilities. What about that? angry

Incase you don't know na me talk
You being kind there...
Avoid ladies of any age, they are all liabilities
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Waziri9004(m): 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
Evening NEWSPAPER trying to stay relevant.
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by LOVEGINO(m): 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
Proudly liability spotted. Barman give her one chill beer. Na them.

1 Like

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by DexterousOne(m): 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
ednut1:
many ladies stupidly date older guys thinking they will settle down soon. those ones no get joy. they lash, make them commit abortion and use babes anyhow and wont marry till they clock 41 hahahaha

It's all about money for these young ladies

Their male mates dont have the financial capability (based on how difficult the country is) and the older ones do

That what caused it
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
The OP or whoever said this must be a beast for saying this rubbish she is talking. I am in my mid twenties yet I am employed... I am a keke napep driver; How am I now a liability? Although I am a graduate, there are no white collar jobs anywhere. It must be noted that the keke napep belongs to me and is not a balance & carry type of keke; It must also be noted that I am single... so again how am I now a liability?

Please she should tell us abeg? Let her go and wash her mouth with soap abeg. It is women like this that don't know how to talk that are usually sexists. It reminds me of the debate on gender equality on Big Brother Naija 3 days ago; I did not know when I changed the channel to African Magic out of disgust. They were only talking about women and children... gender equality doesn't work this way; it is supposed to be about both genders

5 Likes

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by osazsky(m): 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
Yopob from Lagos be specific

1 Like

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
pocohantas:

It doesn’t change the fact that these kind of men exist. The topic isn’t about who women see as boring, but a trait common among youths. If you are true to yourself, you will agree that our youths have lost it.
Everybody is as the Nigerian environment is.
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
To be frank I don't think I'll settle down with a Nigerian girl
Their stupidity keep showing itself day by day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by krushdripper(m): 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
DexterousOne:

Their male mates dont have the financial capability (based on how difficult the country is) and the older ones do

That what caused it
They think they are default so smart in thier decisions & actions pertaining men & anything for that matter & that's gravely undoes humanity.

1 Like

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Dreyton36: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnnnn

I'm 26 and I'm making real men money so wtf is she saying
Set awon Wells Fargo money
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Shalommy(f): 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
[quote author=Thecreatorx post=94168584]Nigerian Female opinions, These are the feautures;
1. Unsophisticated
2. Dumb
3. Useless
4. Valueless
5. Disposable at first sight.

The day a Nigerian female would wake up and speak or write something reasonable, I'll start believing the jargons ibiyeomie and his fellow pastorpreneurs speak!

Chai... Guy i can feel ur pain. Hahaha..
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by ruffDiamond: 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
[quote author=delpee post=94171321]It's unwise to generalize on matters like this. There are men who marry early. It's a function of many factors that can't be summed up in one sentence. My niece got married in July to a wonderful young man who is about 26 years old. She's 25. They've been together for more than 5 years and are so happy together. [/quoteAbi!,the gal na olosho ..simple!come my hood and see very young girls 14\15 rushing after 50+years !all because of money and Good Times! while a young chap is dying inside loving her in vain!so terrible! love don't exist in the lexicon of most Nigerian ladies.yet true love is the foundation of every good ,successful marriage of I OLD!they've lost it!marrying a Nigerian lady now is among the 1000 way to early grave!

3 Likes

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by EniRox01: 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
This tin is vexing me wallahi
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Asadujames202(m): 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
delpee:
It's unwise to generalize on matters like this. There are men who marry early. It's a function of many factors that can't be summed up in one sentence. My niece got married in July to a wonderful young man who is about 26 years old. She's 25. They've been together for more than 5 years and are so happy together.

Check am well

Na love portion at work
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by munachiso58(m): 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
proclinician:

How Are you a ritualist or ur papa na billionaire?

non of there above
just work on urself
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by charlesm91(m): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Nigerian girls are meant to be fvcked and passed on to the next unlucky guy
haha.. aint no fun if the homies can’t have none.

1 Like

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by munachiso58(m): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
dan4oster120:
Jesus Christ...... really..... that waoooooooooooo of you....... please can you try and do what you just said to me,cause am dear in need of a true helper who can take care of me for two years you mentioned and watch me love you like no other, just try me, no joke about this

my brother go and hustle make person no insult u cos of money
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by ChrisIntegral(m): 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
Just imagine, because she is randomly collecting money from married men

1 Like

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by darediamond(m): 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
DexterousOne:

That what caused it
That makes them golddigers too.
A responsible single lady must as well have a stable source of MEANINGFUL INCOME BEFORE EVER THINKING OF GETTING MARRIED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad / Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.