Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,857 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

"Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns (47914 Views)

Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by MarthaGlobal: 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
Avoid dating poor ladies they are all self entitled poverty minded people. Yound men, don't,say I do not work you. Stop falling for all this scam. Wake up. Some one that can not afford a luxury for her self is putting you on high jump of getting it for her... Secure your life. Stop fallinh for all this scam.
Kriss216:
Not again cry

The number of sane girls in Nigeria no reach 10. Go to an average Nigerian girl timeline, you'll be shocked and amazed how low they've become.

2 Likes

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Happy2020: 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:
The only only thing on the mind of a an average Nigerian girl is dick and relationship

So true. Dick and the relationship is really a way to get paid for pussy
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Happy2020: 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
Problem is Nigerian women are not taught to develop themselves, they are not taught to be independent and have their own first before depending on a man. So they end up empty inside, dumb as a door knob, can’t carry on a normal intelligent conversation and just walking around decorating their outside with nails, lashes, weave and waiting and hoping to attract a man to take care of them with that and their pussy. It’s getting old and Nigerian men are catching on that there are other options than these useless women.
I am a women, an independent one and yes, I have a man.

3 Likes

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by TheCork(m): 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2020
victorian:
Lol.

It's well wink

Kaiii.. I beg let me enter nah?.. at least, please can only the head enter?I beg!! cheesy
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Mystiquefia: 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2020
TheCork:

Kaiii.. I beg let me enter nah?.. at least, please can only the head enter?I beg!! cheesy

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by BreconHills(m): 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2020
solmus:

Lol

Loans wether it's a mortgage or car loan is tied to your credit worthiness (aka financial income) (loan security , your job , your assets)

Are you telling us a Man without skill set or workable plan can buy a car through bank loan?

I still say it a liability as a man can't maintain a car in Nigeria

What you say would have made sense a couple of years ago but there are plenty of young guys with healthy positive cash flows that prefer to lease vehicles or go the Uber route in order to reduce capex and monthly expenses. Particularly millennials in tech.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by TheCork(m): 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
Mystiquefia:

Bro cant u see am talking to babe? Is yor name Victorian? Kindly shift..I beg@@(no oofense) angry
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2020
tobechi74:
And women on same age are assets?

Women need men to rule over them

Like sheep with a dead brain

Logic used to strip her off power

In an effort to maintain male dominance

Public participation an embargo

Officiating in religion a sin against God

Tertiary education a financial waste

Rearing of children,her reason for been made

Trading her own punny is not right

Whereas men exchange money for physical might

Men make the rules .Men have the final say 

Abide by the unfair system, follow the way

Gets raped amidst struggle and cries

Her virginity taken ,her dignity her pride

Difficult to proof,justice to be denied

Threatened into silence she hides the crime

Atrocity committed by her dad she Trust most

Without pills, without raincoat

Seed begins to germinate. Stomach potrudes

She wants it terminated.but that is a taboo

Shamed for considering abortion

Men only concern is more population

Her body is a decision to be made by society

Her freewill taken,yet another cruelty

Forced to become a single mother

With all its shame and stigma

Social distanced like one with covid nineteen

“Do not be like her” mothers warn their kids

The men do not desire second hand property

She bears it all alone amidst poverty

Develops a passionate hatred for male

Seeks listening ear to tell her tale

Find solace among fellow victim

Under an umbrella of bitter feminist

Relieved to discover she is not lonely

Now she got a chance to tell the world her story

Whom do we blame

Male or female

Power abused yields anarchy

Power used in fairness improves loyalty

The hunted hunts the hunter

Grudge not! Enjoy the karma

Read more here https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/08/the-monster-we-feed/
who taught you how to type rubbish?? undecided
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
Happy2020:
Problem is Nigerian women are not taught to develop themselves, they are not taught to be independent and have their own first before depending on a man. So they end up empty inside, dumb as a door knob, can’t carry on a normal intelligent conversation and just walking around decorating their outside with nails, lashes, weave and waiting and hoping to attract a man to take care of them with that and their pussy. It’s getting old and Nigerian men are catching on that there are other options than these useless women.
I am a women, an independent one and yes, I have a man.
you are a women? undecided

I don't gerrit.
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Happy2020: 1:10am On Sep 23, 2020
Preshieben:
you are a women? undecided

I don't gerrit.

Yes, I am a women. And I’m not sitting around waiting for a handout or a hand up from a man. My man and I are partners, he does for me and I do for him. This is how it should be, I was raised to have my own.
I see so many Nigerian women wasting away going from man to man, sleeping around, raising their body count looking for that 1 that will ultimately take care of them instead of using that energy to develop themselves, to pick up a book and learn something. It’s silly in my opinion but unfortunately ingrained in the society

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by oyaaa(m): 2:24am On Sep 23, 2020
Happy2020:

Yes, I am a women. And I’m not sitting around waiting for a handout or a hand up from a man. My man and I are partners, he does for me and I do for him. This is how it should be, I was raised to have my own.
I see so many Nigerian women wasting away going from man to man, sleeping around, raising their body count looking for that 1 that will ultimately take care of them instead of using that energy to develop themselves, to pick up a book and learn something. It’s silly in my opinion but unfortunately ingrained in the society
Thats y guy are using and dumping
Cos we already see that there’s nothing to keep and they go about saying “ Men are scum “

3 Likes

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by cooooooks(m): 3:55am On Sep 23, 2020
Another day, another generalization from a confused Nigerian human.
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 23, 2020
Happy2020:

You're a woman ma'am,
Not a women.
I salute your strength.
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by orezino(m): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2020
chaiiii take harm easy nah abeg
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by orezino(m): 10:38am On Sep 23, 2020
Kriss216:

From 30 upwards are evening newspapers. Guys should avoid them also.
you too much
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 26, 2020
etcsines:

Check the image below
see dude i didn't see any image you are nothing but a time-waster
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by munachiso58(m): 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
TomJosh:
If men between the ages of 19 to 27 are liabilities, then Ladies between the ages of 19 to 27 are debts...

well said........
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by TheCork(m): 11:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
victorian:
Lol.

It's well wink

Kaii..this chick will not break my prikk sha.. she always getting every body had
Victorian u look 37 & I love old lookin cougars like u. We need to link (real talk) cheesy
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by flyingpig: 10:59am On Oct 02, 2020
Cocao:
[s]The toxic masculinity in Nigeria, via social media platform is downright disgusting.

Do not believe everything you read online and do not frame your perception based on another's meaning.

I don't want to generalize, but a large sample of the men on front page are psychologically flawed. It is irritating to read.

What worries me the most is that these are the men that would raise other men and women.

What exactly would you teach your kids? To be so irritable that one stroke makes you flame up or erupt, prematurely? (pun intended)[/s]
Toxic feminity nko as seen in the USA, UK, Canada. Rubbish.
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
virginprincess:
well true but not for all men
I don't have access to my NL email
We can talk on WhatsApp if you don't mind send me your contact.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? / Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) / Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.