Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Why Girls Too Like To Dey Beg.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Too Like To Dey Beg.. (3305 Views)

Do Women Feel Early Morning Konji Too Like We Guys Do Feel Early Morning Boner? / Reasons Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love / Nigerian Girls Too Dey Body-shame Anyhow! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Girls Too Like To Dey Beg.. by Godoverevery: 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
Biglittlelois:

You have two options;

Tell her point blank that you won't give a dime,

Or

Delete her from your life.

The best option is to change the class of ladies you date/make friends with.
until u ladies are able to speak and tell each other the truth men won't stop treating 80% has trash.
he is complaining about ladies begging you are telling him is the type of ladies he roll with instead of condemning this shameful act.

Well I know you ladies hardly love one another so is normal

2 Likes

Re: Why Girls Too Like To Dey Beg.. by chris259(m): 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
LMAO! *u are a real nigarrrrrr* in slawomir's voice. bro 1 cooold pepsi for u
Re: Why Girls Too Like To Dey Beg.. by LINTUNE(m): 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
Biglittlelois:

You have two options;

Or

i do tell them the former...intact i tell them point blank that i dont owe them shit, and im not giving shit to them...i don't have time to start forming "i dont have money, i would have sent to u"
Re: Why Girls Too Like To Dey Beg.. by Sixfeetbelle: 1:04am On Sep 22, 2020
Godoverevery:

until u ladies are able to speak and tell each other the truth men won't stop treating 80% has trash.
he is complaining about ladies begging you are telling is the type of ladies he roll with instead of condemning this shameful act.

Well I know you ladies hardly love one another so is normal

Telling fellow ladies to condemn this act wouldn't change anything since men won't tell their fellow men to shun promiscuity. A nigga is cheating on his girlfriend with just about any lady and yet none of his friends will call him to order, but somehow you expect us to call ladies to order to achieve what? For more randy men to take advantage of them? Are they sex dolls? Even sex dolls get paid for. Premiumly.

I'd say girls who beg do it cause they know the men they beg from ultimately wants the pussy. The way I see it, it's a win-win scenario and interfering is pointless.
Re: Why Girls Too Like To Dey Beg.. by virginprincess(f): 1:43am On Sep 22, 2020
Misyarn:
This girl wey dey run to come visit me won dey tax me for card..

God go punish am nii
Not all ladies are beggers if you say all ladies are beggers that include your sisters and female relatives
Re: Why Girls Too Like To Dey Beg.. by davooomat(m): 1:47am On Sep 22, 2020
Re: Why Girls Too Like To Dey Beg.. by davooomat(m): 1:57am On Sep 22, 2020
Re: Why Girls Too Like To Dey Beg.. by Godoverevery: 6:49am On Sep 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Telling fellow ladies to condemn this act wouldn't change anything since men won't tell their fellow men to shun promiscuity. A nigga is cheating on his girlfriend with just about any lady and yet none of his friends will call him to order, but somehow you expect us to call ladies to order to achieve what? For more randy men to take advantage of them? Are they sex dolls? Even sex dolls get paid for. Premiumly.

I'd say girls who beg do it cause they know the men they beg from ultimately wants the pussy. The way I see it, it's a win-win scenario and interfering is pointless.
I don't think there any thread here about any guy cheating that we encourage or support the act (if there is any pls show me)
funny enough with your post you just calling ladies prostitute becos only them get money in return for sex......if I want sex from you like u claimed and u now in turn start asking for money what are you.
If D's girls no what this men want is pussy like u claim isn't common sense they stop convo with them or is the men forcing them to have sex..
I love your last paragraph about money for sex.....Maybe you ladies should stop being coded just tell the man the money you are asking is for the sex u will give him because with your thinking you feel men should be paying for sex.... but if I say sex is the only thing most ladies have to offer in this country you will start arguing..lol.

Well is a known fact that most Ladies are coded prostitute rather than working they will depend on there pussy to survive...so am not surprised by your submission..#cheers#

3 Likes

Re: Why Girls Too Like To Dey Beg.. by Misyarn: 7:22am On Sep 22, 2020
chris259:
LMAO! *u are a real nigarrrrrr* in slawomir's voice. bro 1 cooold pepsi for u

Re: Why Girls Too Like To Dey Beg.. by Silentgroper(m): 7:38am On Sep 22, 2020
fati2001:
na so so begger girls ninezeria men(not the high class one ooo) dy come across.... WHY?
Lmao. Does maiduguri have high class residents?.

morning baby gyal
Re: Why Girls Too Like To Dey Beg.. by sapporo: 8:00am On Sep 22, 2020
Biglittlelois:

You have two options;

Or

I don't think changing class of ladies really solves anything, cos entitlement is just a thing for women ... the only difference in these women is just how they go about it.
The mentality is just if you are my intimate boyfriend & i don't chop ur money then what are we doing ,same way guys feel if you are my gf and i don't have ur body whats that grin
it all boils down to entitlement sired in us, don't be surprise a cuppy wuld tax anthony joshua if they ever get intimate.
Women have other options of money tho buh naa man money sweet pass according to what i was told, the craving can be compared to what lions av for buffalo meat grin
Re: Why Girls Too Like To Dey Beg.. by Mypeople2(m): 8:11am On Sep 22, 2020
Godoverevery:

I don't think there any thread here about any guy cheating that we encourage or support the act (if there is any pls show me)
funny enough with your post you just calling ladies prostitute becos only them get money in return for sex......if I want sex from you like u claimed and u now in turn start asking for money what are you.
If D's girls no what this men want is pussy like u claim isn't common sense they stop convo with them or is the men forcing them to have sex..
I love your last paragraph about money for sex.....Maybe you ladies should stop being coded just tell the man the money you are asking is for the sex u will give him because with your thinking you feel men should be paying for sex.... but if I say sex is the only thing most ladies have to offer in this country you will start arguing..lol.

Well is a known fact that most Ladies are coded prostitute rather than working they will depend on there pussy to survive...so am not surprised by your submission..#cheers#
See let us be frank, ladies beg a lot and it is not a good thing .They are always begging. They are born beggars .They can barely talk to a man for 3 months without bring up:
1.Need recharge card,
2.Please sub for me,
3.My gas has finished,
4.Send me money to buy foodstuff ,
5.I am broke, please send me money
6.I am sick, send me money to buy drugs etc
7 .Please send me money to do my hair
8. Today is my birthday and I don't have money
I am very disappointed to say this, it is hard to see a lady that does not beg for money .In fact, it is very very hard to see a lady that you will give 2k or 5k and she will say " Thank you very much for the money, you did well but I don't need it .I have enough money with me here."
Looking for such a lady, is like looking for the heart of an ant.The percentage of ladies working these days is very little ,maybe that is why the begging industry is getting larger .

4 Likes

Re: Why Girls Too Like To Dey Beg.. by sapporo: 8:14am On Sep 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Don't mind him jare, how could he have exempted you, are you not a woman ... no matter what we say a gurl we never consider asking her man for money "begging" she earned it the moment she gave him her body grin thats d mentality.
The only way forward is equality, and not the selective equality feminist in naija preach.
Re: Why Girls Too Like To Dey Beg.. by vikgreen01(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
Biglittlelois:
Change your circle, preferably the kind of girls you roll with.

they do that to strangers too

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Too Like To Dey Beg.. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
Misyarn:

Most ladies are beggers...
Very true.... And na those ones dey form pass
Re: Why Girls Too Like To Dey Beg.. by Misyarn: 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
rottencorpse:

Very true.... And na those ones dey form pass
Aswear
Re: Why Girls Too Like To Dey Beg.. by Misyarn: 10:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
vikgreen01:

they do that to strangers too
Na anybody dem fit tax oo
Re: Why Girls Too Like To Dey Beg.. by Misyarn: 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
Re: Why Girls Too Like To Dey Beg.. by Misyarn: 8:00am On Oct 28, 2020
.. grin
Re: Why Girls Too Like To Dey Beg.. by Misyarn: 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: ‘we Will Take Your Boys’- High School Girls Warns / How I Used Honey And Pineapple For My Wife's Sexual Enhancement /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.