Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus (52140 Views)

Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs / #bbnaija: Noble Igwe Replies Ahneeka, Says Everything He Said Was True / BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Mjess(f): 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
He will still gum Nengi along...mtchwww.

#Stillyourfavouritelongrichambassador#

Contact me for all longrich products and registration
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by meobizy(f): 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
If the gift is not from the show‘s organizers then it is audio until proven otherwise. Nengi go enjoy gifts tire after the show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by mariahAngel(f): 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
CalvinGaye:

And EXTREMELY BORING!

Which is why he ain't in our league.

Your league?
cheesy

What league? Losers league? undecided
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by BrutusOj(m): 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
Goldp5988:
I like guy like Ozo shall, he knows how to respect a woman.

He's so calm
Because you can easily manipulate and toy with him abi? tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by MansoryMX(m): 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Anyone who makes it to Biggie's house will blow. it doesn't matter whether you were evicted first. That's one positive aspect of the show.

It only show Nigerians and misplaced priorities are like 5 & 6
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Ambber(f): 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
only him? can he bring a guest?
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
mariahAngel:

I swear, the bolded crossed my mind so many times.
Nne, I di too much!

Munzy14, ole ihe I chere n'okwu ahu?

Na so o! Babe is cautious big time!
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by g4gerald: 11:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
nextstep:

Fellas, if you want to know how a woman will behave, DO NOT listen to what she says or writes.

Most desired man... does not equate to gainfully employed, happy in a relationship, and living your own agenda. No matter what she says, no woman really wants a simp in her life. It looks enticing to women, but it's unnatural and they eventually will emasculate him, ideally in favor of a non-simp. Happens all.. the... time.

Nengi didn't even bother to peck her simp at his departure, in spite of "he's most desired". Even the other girls (and lady viewer) laughed as she turned face... most desired man indeed. Kidd disappeared with her and was codedly zipping her down, sorry helping her fix her dress, then she came out and gave us that "he's like my brother" line. There's nothing more unattractive about a guy (to a woman) than one who smothers her with attention, gets butt hurt when she's having fun with somebody else, yet continues to take her lamba, swallow it, and drink water on top.

We call men like these women wrapper because she only keeps him around (like a wrapper) to wipe her tears and snot when she can't trick her way into a real man's heart.

I'm not saying a man should be a tyrant, but men should call women on their bull and not just be at her beck and call, just because it's what "women want".

Is that how a man should be? His life evaluated on the approval (or not) of women? Please.
U nailed it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by SwitChocolate(m): 11:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
AdaNri1:
All those calling Ozo a simp need to think again. Ozo if not that my daughter is too young I’ll say come and marry her. And my sisters are all married too, so yeah. I would have loved to have your kind of person as an in law. I pray my daughters meet and marry men like you when they’re ready.
All the girls out there rejecting love from guys like Ozo, you will meet the Kiddwayas, the Tufaces’, the Wizkids, and the Davidos of this life. Take your pick. As for me and I am married to a gentleman handsome bobo cheesy
My twinkle twinkle star cheesy

Nengi rejected Ozo because her politician sugar daddy who sponsors all her foreign trips including the one to turkey to get a bum lift is watching.
She dares not mess around. If you know you know

Smh vigorously. Trouble maker. Marriage never tame you
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Malawian(m): 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
Funny thing, this BBN might just be Nnengi's last hurray, she better win it for her sake.

I know I could not have simped like Ozo over Nnengi, cos Nnengi wasn't even my type. You gotta be be tall and slender to catchy fancy.

Of course, every man get him own spec, like a friend of mine who looses his home training over phat and short babes, honestly, there has been times I wonder how I am even friends with that guy. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Munzy14(m): 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
mariahAngel:

I swear, the bolded crossed my mind so many times.
Nne, I di too much!

Munzy14, ole ihe I chere n'okwu ahu?
O nwere onye e tinyere sugar na onu ya bu fuo ya..grin

If u listen to her jacuzzi convo with neo and laycon last night, she is aware ozo don fall yakata for her.... But, in that house ozo is a stranger to her, allow them come outside know eachother and get in or out of each others head.

She said, she becomes friends with a guy, before dating.... Some women prefer that way.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Minjim: 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
I guess being successful academically is now old fashion.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by obama30: 11:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
EBMedia:
Popular Nigerian socialite, Noble Igwe has announced that he has concluded plans for an all expense paid trip for evicted Big Brother Naija lockdown housemate, Ozo.

IgbereTV reports that Igwe made the announcement on his his Twitter page. He stated that everything is set for Ozo’s trip to Cyprus, with all expenses covered by him. He added that some people win in real life and there are still good people amongst us.

His tweet reads:

https://twitter.com/Nobsdaslushhkid/status/1307937235208220673?s=19

Naija and abroad is like Zee ozaa room and cow, what is in Cyprus that can make one interested to visit there. Useless country that is only good in give citizen to fugitives.
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Meelerfm: 11:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by marsman: 11:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
Shey No be North cyprus. Na that place dem go kill him kill him simping career join

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
SwitChocolate:

Smh vigorously. Trouble maker. Marriage never tame you
cheesy tongue
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Estellie: 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
Goldp5988:
I like guy like Ozo shall, he knows how to respect a woman.

He's so calm
On the contrary, ozo doesn't really know how to respect a woman.

Bothering and pestering a woman that told you she has a man outside the house..

Stolen touches and forced hugs, intentionally touched her butts on many occasions and she slapped his hands off.

That's no way to respect a woman. I like ozo and I understand Nengi gave him a lot of missed signals buh he needs to work on himself. Obsession ain't no joke.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by wildikeman(m): 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
This guy will still stalk Nengi when she gets out

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Divinenwa: 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
Newman20:

Slawormir how far cheesy
that guy na thief here is d real person in need https://www.nairaland.com/5844416/passionate-plead-please-save-me#93365678
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
Silver or Gold I do not have, but what I do have I will give...

Noble Igwe is clearly angry with Ozo for all the follow follow nonsense he did for Nnengi in the house. That's why he's sending him to Cyprus to face the capital punishment indirectly. But I plead with Noble Igwe to be merciful. Death shouldn't be his punishment.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by paul100(m): 11:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
nextstep:

Ozo's behavior is not of respecting a woman. He is idolizing a woman. There's a huge difference.
True talk bro.If ozo was not a Simp.He would have respected what Nengi said to him about the guy she has outside.
She go left,ozo follow.Go right,ozo follow.What all that.He is behaving like an ant that just saw honey.
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Jrevelation(m): 11:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
Thanks May God Bless you

Something special about the guy ozo ,I like him for real
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by Earnonline2: 12:08am On Sep 22, 2020
Oh
Re: BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus by NaBanga: 12:16am On Sep 22, 2020
This is akin to giving someone an all expense paid trip to Afghanistan. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Free Nigerian Movies: Leave onlinenigeria.com alone / Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification / BBNaija: Ike Evicted As Mercy Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.