Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) (5382 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
sapporo:

Bros i see you are having a misconception here, there are only two categories of men, i. an aplha ii. simp, as far as the feminine world is concern.
"Nice" is just an attribute that can be found in both an alpha & simp as well. the way we apply these very attribute is what differs, an alpha is nice to both gender buh more incline to his fellow man but a "simp is only nice to women n more incline to women. who is a simp?
A “Simp” is a man who is needy and a fool for women. the act of “Simping” means foolishly over catering to the exaggerated emotions of women.
In the animal kingdom only the alpha males procreate buh we are humans thats unrealistic, besides simps are just weakling for women buh they do well tew. why i disgree with vbunja on death 2 simp. its uncalled for - + makes d world.
Simps are common in every western & civilized countries, there is nothing like mr nice guy and a simp. simp or alpha no 3rd party

You are actually wrong.

Where you have Alpha Male, you don't have SIMP at all. What you have are BETA, OMEGA, ZETA, etc.

The term "Simp" is a recent term, which gained popularity among the members of "Generation Z" aka "Simp Nation"..

Nice Guys are Beta Guys, not simps. Though they can be simps. For instance, Laycon of BBN is a Nice Guy, not a simp.

Simps are extremists. They are like robots without minds of their own. Tiki Tok is one platform that made the term "simp" popular.

And you guys should stop tagging everyone simps. Beta Males are not necessarily simps. The everyday guy who goes to work to make his woman happy. The everyday guy who helps a woman he likes with house chores and being excessively nice to her is a Beta Male. They are the majority, including you. You are not an Alpha Male, and so is majority of Male here.

There are men lower than the Beta male in the hierarchy. Beta Male is second after the Alpha Male.

Now, there's a psychological issue with some kinds of men. Just like we have psychopaths, sociopaths, etc, we have men that have taken female sycophancy to the highest level. These guys are referred to simps. They may be nice guys or Beta males, they may be not.

These mentally unstable men can do anything to please a lady they consider to be a goddess. They're not only "nice" to her like the typical beta Male, they're also a threat to the society. They're capable of destroying their business, family, mothers, anything just to please their goddesses.

It would be disheartening if you think the everyday Mr Nice Guy, aka, Beta Male is a simp. If this was true, the world would have been perished by now. These guys are the typical white knights.

Regarding vbunja saying death to simp, as you claimed, I think the confusion is from you, who assume all Beta Males are simps, which is clearly wrong.

Beta Males are more prone to simping, but they're not necessarily simps. Being too emotional, needy without being a threat to anyone is nothing compared to simps who are threats to everyone including themselves.

So if the guy wishes death to such heartless demons, I see nothing wrong with it.

Again, stop calling all Beta males simps. Laycon is not a simp, but a beta Male. Even Ozo.. These guys cannot hurt their mothers to please any hoe. They can't wreck their business for any hoe. Instead, they'll work hard to provide for them.

Simps are different. They can send their house rent to some hoes just to impress them.

That said, Silver and Gold I do not have. That which I have I have given.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2020
mamato:
I once dated a man you referred to as simp, that was the happiest moment of my life but I never loved him to the extent of marrying him. Then I was controlling his bank account and he does whatever I want him to do.

Now that I'm married to this man that want to Lord me up and down, I now know the importance of marrying a simp

You have just buttressed my point, lol. You married a simp, why wouldn't he Lord over you? Were you expecting him to be submissive as he was before you cheaply gave him what he wants?

Lol, anyway, let me give you this secret. This your lord is currently simping for some new goddess.

Welcome to the club. Silver and Gold I have not.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by mamato(f): 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:

You have just buttressed my point, lol. You married a simp, why wouldn't he Lord over you? Were you expecting him to be submissive as he was before you cheaply gave him what he wants?

Lol, anyway, let me give you this secret. This your lord is currently simping for some new goddess.

Welcome to the club. Silver and Gold I have not.

I'm married to a different person now not the guy I once dated. Read my comment again.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
mamato:

I'm married to a different person now not the guy I once dated. Read my comment again.

I know. You're married to a simp. I arrived at this conclusion because you confessed being attracted to men who worship you. So definitely you accepted to marry your husband because he worshipped you when he was hunting for your cūnt.

Now that you have given him more, you expect him to continue to worship you, LOL.. Dude is currently simping a new goddess as he's conquered you already.

Let's just pray she doesn't sow evil in him, else, what you are currently facing would be a child's play.

You've been scammed, dear. You were naive. And because of what you did, even if I had Silver or Gold, I wouldn't give you.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
One of the greatest characteristic of a SIMP is allowing his mother to take control of his life.

All the point the op mentioned is as result of over attachment to his mother and the consequences of a weak father.

How do you expect a man that can not say NO to his mother be able to guide and led the woman in his life..

A man that want to please his mother at all time, will carry that similar trait to his relationship.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
One of the greatest characteristic of a SIMP is allowing his mother to take control of his life.

All the point the op mentioned is as result of over attachment to his mother and the consequences of a weak father.

How do you expect a man that can not say NO to his mother be able to guide and led the woman in his life..

Oga you sure sey you read my posts? if not, go begin read then come back and edit this.

No dey rush. I am not doing Silver and Gold giveaway yet grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Oga you sure sey you read my posts? if not, go begin read then come back and edit this.

No dey rush. I am not doing Silver and Gold giveaway yet grin

Isn't pleasing to impress a girl not part of the point you mentioned.

Why about the man willing to send upkeep money to his sweetheart instead of putting himself first

Or it seems you don't understand the how simps are created.

A man that can not say no to his mother or want to always please her, do you think he will suddenly turn masculine with his woman in his own relationship?

All the point you gave are a result of an overly attached son and a weak father.

A strong father figure teaches his son how to be responsible, to not be a people pleaser, to be independent, to think first about his self interest, to say his opinion, don't you think this type boy when he grows up, do you think he will have the SIMP attributes you mentioned?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by mamato(f): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:

I know. You're married to a simp. I arrived at this conclusion because you confessed being attracted to men who worship you. So definitely you accepted to marry your husband because he worshipped you when he was hunting for your cūnt.

Now that you have given him more, you expect him to continue to worship you, LOL.. Dude is currently simping a new goddess as he's conquered you already.

Let's just pray she doesn't sow evil in him, else, what you are currently facing would be a child's play.

You've been scammed, dear. You were naive. And because of what you did, even if I had Silver or Gold, I wouldn't give you.

Lol!!! The one haf mad finish. Stop taking Osogbo weed, it's not good for your brain.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Isn't pleasing to impress a girl not part of the point you mentioned.

Why about the man willing to send upkeep money to his sweetheart instead of putting himself first

Or it seems you don't understand the how simps are created.

A man that can not say no to his mother or want to always please her, do you think he will suddenly turn masculine with his woman in his own relationship?

All the point you gave are a result of an overly attached son and a weak father.

A strong father figure teaches his son how to be responsible, to not be a people pleaser, to be independent, to think first about his self interest, to say his opinion, don't you think this type boy when he grows up, do you think he will have the SIMP attributes you mentioned?

No mother in my list. And I am talking about simps, not nice guys aka beta males. Simps don't care about mothers, lol, they only care about their "goddesses"..

It's beta males that care about their mothers. That's a different subject matter and this thread isn't for beta males.

If you go through my comments, I keep making emphasis on the relationship between simps and their mothers vs Beta Guys and their mothers to differentiate them.

Alpha Males are independent. No attachment to anyone. They are their own men. No one orders them around.

Beta Males are mummy's pets, at least, majority of them. This is why they can't sp needy and emotionally around women. But they are not extremists. No matter what, they have limits to things they can tolerate from women. They are not zombies.

Simps on the other hand are robots. They can do anything, including the unthinkable, to please their goddesses including stabbing their mothers.

I used mothers because it's something betas wouldn't think of as they, majority of them, literally worship their mothers. They are mummy's pets. This is a clear difference between them and simps. Simps no send. They'll kick their mothers out of their homes if she is perceived to be a burden to their goddesses.

Like me, I belong to the kind of male that worship only Silver and Gold grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
mamato:

Lol!!! The one haf mad finish. Stop taking Osogbo weed, it's not good for your brain.
Hahaha.. Do you have any more stories you wanna invent? You could use your friends this time.

Anyway, Silver and Gold I have not. tongue cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by sapporo: 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:

You are actually wrong

So if the guy wishes death to such heartless d

That said, Silver and Gold I do not have. That which I have I have given.

If am not wrong how will i learn and there is more to gain from learning sef.
In my own view i don't believe in 3rd party, i see creation in two ways only i.e you are either these or that, you are either black or white, whatever you now call ur complexion is ur cup of tea, by the virtue of creation there is no middle ground.
we have alphas & betas as you corrected, simping is a behavoral act exhibited by betas around women, simping varies, it could be low, high or extreme. remember betas don't have a mind of there own so external factors influences the volume.
Laycoon for instants is a beta buh his environment(street) is not conducive for simping so it on the low in him, when he got to BB, the environment changed nd almost turn up d simping in him, buh vee altered the settings.
Ozo is also a beta, he came from an environment conducive for simping, so it high in him, getting to BB its a similar environment, so he went on simping, there is no orientation in him that could make him feel he is fvckingup.
Both laycoon & ozo are beta/simps the difference is just that laycoon has orientation while ozo has none.
Taking redpills won't turn any beta to an alpha, the essence is just to regulate simping.
What keeps an alpha in check his is own intuitions and instinct while orientation is the only thing that keeps a beta in check.
Extreme simping not common has an underline factor such as mental disorder, voodoo. lastly i don't know how you came about simp are dangerous or killers
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
sapporo:

If am not wrong how will i learn and there is more to gain from learning sef.
In my own view i don't believe in 3rd party, i see creation in two ways only i.e you are either these or that, you are either black or white, whatever you now call ur complexion is ur cup of tea, by the virtue of creation there is no middle ground.
we have alphas & betas as you corrected, simping is a behavoral act exhibited by betas around women, simping varies, it could be low, high or extreme. remember betas don't have a mind of there own so external factors influences the volume.
Laycoon for instants is a beta buh his environment(street) is not conducive for simping so it on the low in him, when he got to BB, the environment changed nd almost turn up d simping in him, buh vee altered the settings.
Ozo is also a beta, he came from an environment conducive for simping, so it high in him, getting to BB its a similar environment, so he went on simping, there is no orientation in him that could make him feel he is fvckingup.
Both laycoon & ozo are beta/simps the difference is just that laycoon has orientation while ozo has none.
Taking redpills won't turn any beta to an alpha, the essence is just to regulate simping.
What keeps an alpha in check his is own intuitions and instinct while orientation is the only thing that keeps a beta in check.
Extreme simping not common has an underline factor such as mental disorder, voodoo. lastly i don't know how you came about simp are dangerous or killers

At the emboldened. I'll respect your view..
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by Savagethe21st(m): 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
Coder2Client:
You better don't take your husband as a simp and later be crying with the Wolves in the jungle that there are no good man.
bro have u published app on amazon or google play b4
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
Coder2Client:
You better don't take your husband as a simp and later be crying with the Wolves in the jungle that there are no good man.

Spot on.. They begin to ask "where are all the good men?" .. grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by lograr(m): 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
mamato:
I once dated a man you referred to as simp, that was the happiest moment of my life but I never loved him to the extent of marrying him. Then I was controlling his bank account and he does whatever I want him to do

angry angry angry
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
lograr:

angry angry angry

E weak you too, abi? grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism / 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. / Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.