Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

No to stigmatization - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No to stigmatization (5657 Views)

The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion / Does This Stigmatization Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No to stigmatization by Ufedolove: 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
Jacuzzi55:

1.masturbation make you concentrate and focus on your life (no need to waste the energy pursuing girls up and down, just go inside and yank then you are back to business)

3.IT safes you from unwanted pregnancy
4.it makes you last longer with a girl

6.it makes you to master your sexual urges
How?
Re: No to stigmatization by Image123(m): 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WHY DO ANIMALS LICK THEIR PRIVATES?

Why else? for their animals in human skin brethren to be encouraged to do likewise.
Re: No to stigmatization by JimmyDarmody: 5:49am On Sep 23, 2020
Xavfra:

To your question yes I've seen........

What makes wanking unhealthy.....what's the side effect....

Most people have mental side effects because of their religious or societal beliefs
Man religion has crippled us in this country. We ignore the solutions that God has placed within our reach and expect him to do everything by praying day and night. Prayer is good o but in this country eh, religion is not just an opium but a deadly virus. Look at what it's doing in the north alone.

2 Likes

Re: No to stigmatization by Notatribalist(m): 6:50am On Sep 23, 2020
Jacuzzi55:
I have viewed so many thread about masturbation and i am amazed of how irrational and religious people can be when the issue the word MASTURBATION pop up
I masturbated before(five good years) before i stopped the act and i can outrightly say it has no side effect as far you are not addicted to it
the only guilt most people felt after masturbation is nothing but base on religious guilt and stigma associated to it in our society
my summary
1.masturbation make you concentrate and focus on your life (no need to waste the energy pursuing girls up and down, just go inside and yank then you are back to business)
2.it save you from STD
3.IT safes you from unwanted pregnancy
4.it makes you last longer with a girl
5.help in prostrate cancer
6.it makes you to master your sexual urges
7.reduce the chance of raping someones daughter(since you can always relief your self)
8.it safes you from excessive spending just to impress a girl instead you use the money for your own personal good
etc
those that come here to complain about how masturbation ruin there life no use common sense do am
If you didn't suffered the side effects does not mean others don't suffer from it,you must realise that we have different body chemistry..

As for me,I can never masturbate again after suffering so many side effects.
Re: No to stigmatization by Jacuzzi55(f): 7:31am On Sep 23, 2020
Notatribalist:
If you didn't suffered the side effects does not mean others don't suffer from it,you must realise that we have different body chemistry..

As for me,I can never masturbate again after suffering so many side effects.
sex also has side effect so avoid it
do you know that most of the world deadliest virus are transmitted through sex?
do you know how many number of people who have died through sexual related virus?
go to the hospital and see how lifes are in jeopardy because of sexual related disease
do you know how many unwanted pregnancies and poverty sex has created?
do you know how many rape have been caused by sex?
do you know the number of women that are dieing each year during parturition initially caused by sex
everything has side effects
just use common sense do am

2 Likes

Re: No to stigmatization by Jacuzzi55(f): 7:37am On Sep 23, 2020
most people have masturbated once before at a certain time in their life but most will not admit
it is just a stage
some people suffered side effect ,some did not
it depends on how you do it
if you are addicted to it, that the problem
addiction to anything is not good
Re: No to stigmatization by durasome(m): 7:41am On Sep 23, 2020
incredible2017:
The gospel truth is that masturbation is not good and healthy, it has so many side effects that I can attest to.

But bro have you ever seen mammals (animal) masturbate?.
.yes seen a monkey do that before.
Re: No to stigmatization by Gbest90(m): 8:01am On Sep 23, 2020
Righteousness89:

You are so Correct Bro..
Many do not Understand who they are toiling with .
The Devil has Confused Humanity by Modifying Evil and Wickedness, Making them feel that it's Nothing..

All the devil is after is the Soul! He is walking round the Clock to Ensure Humans go against God Almighty so they will End in Hell Fire..,

That's why God Almighty put us here to tell Humanity the truth. It's up to Whoever wants to Hear!
You Can take a Horse to the Stream but you cannot Force it to Drink Water

I observed recently ur positive efforts towards soul wining through this platform.

It very rare nowadays, to see people with such burning desires towards soul wining. And I can't help but commend you. You are really doing well.

You might not be directly aware, but your messages have no doubt helped and saved alot of persons through this platform.

I pray God rewards ur efforts.

I have a message for you.

Never forget that ur Personal Christian life should always come first.
Ensure to always do what you preach. Remain steadfast in the truth and try not to deviate from the right track.

Cos it would be really BAD, if after leading many aright you fall astray.

Always remember that "ending well" is what really matters.

Keep up the good work Sir. Jah bless.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No to stigmatization by Notatribalist(m): 8:19am On Sep 23, 2020
Jacuzzi55:

sex also has side effect so avoid it
do you know that most of the world deadliest virus are transmitted through sex?
do you know how many number of people who have died through sexual related virus?
go to the hospital and see how lifes are in jeopardy because of sexual related disease
do you know how many unwanted pregnancies and poverty sex has created?
do you know how many rape have been caused by sex?
do you know the number of women that are dieing each year during parturition initially caused by sex
everything has side effects
just use common sense do am
Unfortunately you yourself can't be in existence without sex..
Re: No to stigmatization by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 23, 2020
Columbine:
Most people who masturbate would want to stop, this shows their is something negative or bad it does to them, wether spiritually, socially, emotionally or otherwise.

If you masturbate and you don't feel guilty, then their is a problem.

It is because of what they have heard. If two or more people tell you that eating rice is bad for your health, the next time you eat it, you will start having a feeling of guilt.
Re: No to stigmatization by femi4: 8:24am On Sep 23, 2020
Jacuzzi55:

not really
most people are so hypocrate whenever masturbation issue surfaces
No 4 is wrong. You can't last longer with excessive masturbation

Let me list its disadvantages

1. Low self-esteem

2. Inability to retain erection

3. Zero or poor social life

4. Loss of hair

5. Constant headache

6. Self condemnation

7. Embarrassment in public and official places
Re: No to stigmatization by Jacuzzi55(f): 9:15am On Sep 23, 2020
Notatribalist:
Unfortunately you yourself can't be in existence without sex..
Yes
because a particular practise has side effect on people that practised it wrongly doesn't mean it is wrong
take for instance the issue of alcohol
it will be wrong to assume that drinking is an irresponsible act just because you drank irresponsible as most alcohol drinkers are responsible
even the religion we practise has side effect
I see no way masturbation will lead to any side effect if done wisely(no addiction)
Re: No to stigmatization by Jacuzzi55(f): 9:22am On Sep 23, 2020
femi4:
No 4 is wrong. You can't last longer with excessive masturbation

Let me list its disadvantages

1. Low self-esteem

2. Inability to retain erection

3. Zero or poor social life

4. Loss of hair

5. Constant headache

6. Self condemnation

7. Embarrassment in public and official places
1.low self esteem
BIG LIE
my esteem was very intact
who told you that lie?
2.loss of erection
BIG LIE
erection was hard
3.zero or social life
joke of the century
masturbation is not a respecter of social life
any one can do it
4.loss of hair
maybe you loss your hair
5.constant headache
NO HEADACHE
6.self condemnation
If you are too religious
7.embarrasement in public and official place
BIGGEST LIE
who dey tell you all this kind things
?
it is nothing but discrimination

2 Likes

Re: No to stigmatization by Columbine(m): 10:24am On Sep 23, 2020
Fokosobo:

It is because of what they have heard. If two or more people tell you that eating rice is bad for your health, the next time you eat it, you will start having a feeling of guilt.

that's not true, it's inbuilt. Apart from a child, when one does what is right, one knows and if you do what is wrong you'll also know without even being told, but it can get to a point where you consistently do what is wrong and your conscience stops pricking you, it still doesn't make it right.

I don't think their is need for this thread if masturbation is really healthy, I think the op is looking for ways to convince his mind to agree that masturbation is right.
Re: No to stigmatization by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2020
[s]
Columbine:

that's not true, it's inbuilt. Apart from a child, when one does what is right, one knows and if you do what is wrong you'll also know without even being told, but it can get to a point where you consistently do what is wrong and your conscience stops pricking you, it still doesn't make it right.

I don't think their is need for this thread if masturbation is really healthy, I think the op is looking for ways to convince his mind to agree that masturbation is right.
[/s]

It is not inbuilt. you are acting this way because of what you have read or heard.

The mind/heart of a new born child is blank/formated. Information gets written on it as s/he grows. The information comes either by conscious examination of the environment or by direct instillation from parents, peers and other sources. All this information will eventually determine the kind of attitude or person s/he will become.
Re: No to stigmatization by GreatMage: 11:36am On Sep 23, 2020
Jacuzzi55:

you don't blame the devil
God created all human being like such
most people started masturbating through self thought
I believe wet dream is the starting point of masturbation as the first intro to it is from wet dream
it is left for you to think whether it is God or Satan that created wet dream

Well about wet dream;
I don't believe it is the starting point...
From my own experience and that of others I have read over the years.

It starts with what you watch on TV, read on novels or experience personally...
These things for some weird reasons start off as insignificant and harmless.

But I strongly believe it is all in the mind.
Self discipline and a pure heart lead to an impenetrable will...

My own case of masturbation started off wen I watched a movie that involve heavy sex scenes at the age of 12.
Once turned to twice, twice to a few times and a few times to forever grin
Now I am a prisoner of my own self...

No manner of prayers or fasting can help me but me myself.

I wouldn't bore you with devil and demons talk bro but all I can say is;

The devil is so smart that he made sin become a normal thing and he even structured the world in such a way that if you don't follow the norm you are abnormal.

Like when my own Christian friends were advising me to sleep with prostitute to disvirgined saying me being a virgin at my age is not normal wink

Now telling lies and stealing small things is okay.

1 Like

Re: No to stigmatization by GreatMage: 11:47am On Sep 23, 2020
Righteousness89:

You are so Correct Bro..
Many do not Understand who they are toiling with .
The Devil has Confused Humanity by Modifying Evil and Wickedness, Making them feel that it's Nothing..

All the devil is after is the Soul! He is walking round the Clock to Ensure Humans go against God Almighty so they will End in Hell Fire..,

That's why God Almighty put us here to tell Humanity the truth. It's up to Whoever wants to Hear!
You Can take a Horse to the Stream but you cannot Force it to Drink Water

It can't be helped.

Mankind has always craved for things of the flesh. Things that will never last. Things that will one day perish or become obsolete.

Unless a person understand the true meaning of eternity. He wouldn't ever understand what he puts at stake for few minutes of pleasure.

I once asked a stranger;

Between a 100 years (70% of humans lifespan on earth) and eternity (lifespan after death), which is longer? grin

There's a saying:

The greatest achievement the devil ever pulled was making mankind believe he doesn't exist...
Re: No to stigmatization by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
JimmyDarmody:

Man religion has crippled us in this country. We ignore the solutions that God has placed within our reach and expect him to do everything by praying day and night. Prayer is good o but in this country eh, religion is not just an opium but a deadly virus. Look at what it's doing in the north alone.

Aswrrrr.........

If people pray, it's not bad, but when they hang their hope on it without working then there's a serious problem......

The South too get their own problem Like the North religion is blocking their eyes such that they cannot see beyond it.
Re: No to stigmatization by Brardana: 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
It is good to know that there is actually someone that can talk about masturbation and not have to face people shaming them for no good reason. Most people will frown at masturbation when they themsleves are masturbating. It is considered to be some stupid act but it does not have to be unless you are stupid.
Re: No to stigmatization by Cohelm(m): 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
This reminds me of something I saw on the internet yesterday and it was a woman holding a sign saying that real men masturbate, they do not rape. Instead of listening to what other people say warning you about masturbation only for you to end up doing something as bad as rape, masturbate all you want.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls / Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen / Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.