Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo (58403 Views)

Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him / Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs / How Can I Control My Gotv Without Remote To Menu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by NigeriaB(m): 11:40am On Sep 23, 2020
Sirmwill:
You are still a simple Sha angry
getting a girl like that requires you to be in control not to be controlled
She having a lover outside the house is out of the list of sane points
Erica also surely has or lemme say had a lover outside the house,I am sure she quickly dusted the lover for Kiddwaya
In things of love and attraction,forget about her having a lover or ten lovers somewhere or even a husband
Taking the right steps gives you any woman you want anytime

Please what are the right steps?

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by utenwuson: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2020
Kikiki
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Dannieln1: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2020
We SIMPathize with the SIMP

9 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by LordKO(m): 11:40am On Sep 23, 2020
The reason is simply because you haven't conquered yourself emotionally - you've low emotional quotient.

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by mannasseh(m): 11:40am On Sep 23, 2020
simps calling a simp..simp

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Marvieduke(f): 11:40am On Sep 23, 2020
Ozo you are a real man
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by alexisbaby: 11:41am On Sep 23, 2020
He tried but her heart is already taken, good luck young man, you will meet another beautiful lady someday, hopefully she will feel what you feel and things will fall into place.

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by hatchetman(m): 11:42am On Sep 23, 2020
Ehyah
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by mycar: 11:43am On Sep 23, 2020
A guy that knows what he wants and goes for it. It has happened to most of us that have been in love. That's what makes it love. Many of us have done crazy things because of love.
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by proclinician: 11:44am On Sep 23, 2020
The problem was not whether you're a good or bad person I mean some foolish persons are equally nice persons. Nengi was ur price in the house, u chose a light skinned hoe in place of 85m and that's foolishness by all manner of standards.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Princessbettyj(f): 11:44am On Sep 23, 2020
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ode grin
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by vicysegun: 11:45am On Sep 23, 2020
You re so on point

Sirmwill:
You are still a simple Sha angry
getting a girl like that requires you to be in control not to be controlled
She having a lover outside the house is out of the list of sane points
Erica also surely has or lemme say had a lover outside the house,I am sure she quickly dusted the lover for Kiddwaya
In things of love and attraction,forget about her having a lover or ten lovers somewhere or even a husband
Taking the right steps gives you any woman you want anytime
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Adrian9(m): 11:46am On Sep 23, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Fvcking simp of the highest order, a man that can't control his feelings around a woman that doesn't reciprocate his love isn't fit to be called a man. He is a bolo..

It's funny how some of these females keep saying they want a man like ozo, ask them if they'd be proud of their brothers if they are like ozo and you'll see them deviate from the question or keep mum. Selfish things
As in ehrr! Hypocrisy.

4 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by frubben(m): 11:46am On Sep 23, 2020
Forget all this grammar Na Bleep you dey find . Leave story

13 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Debra911(f): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2020
Lobatan
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Zane2point4(m): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2020
You date for uni?

You no date or sec school?

You no date for street?

You see nyash loose guard money.

Full blown SIMP.

People now use "Energy" unnecessaryly,which form of energy did lazy nengi display for that house?
Simp saying rubbish..

13 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by SimpKING: 11:49am On Sep 23, 2020
Macsjebs:
I chose team Simp, Simping all the way grin grin grin
Kindly take a moment to see my signature kiss kiss,

You are a real nigga man
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by SimpKING: 11:50am On Sep 23, 2020
We are proud of you Ozo

2 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by kenzysmith: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2020
Nnegi real guy beike Nnegi wet I dey bang 6times a day I done even tore for na this guy wan kill himself for

3 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by SimpKING: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2020
Madibah:
Alright simp

We are proud of him
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by uchaymart(m): 11:51am On Sep 23, 2020
Please someone should remind OZO to keep shut because he makes more sense when he doesn't talk.

8 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by mattmogan88: 11:52am On Sep 23, 2020
SEE MUMU

SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by letitrainnow(m): 11:52am On Sep 23, 2020
embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 23, 2020
Some foolish people will still come here and blame Buhari for the feelings

5 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 23, 2020
SimpKING:

You are a real nigga man
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by wirinet(m): 11:53am On Sep 23, 2020
Macsjebs:
I chose team Simp, Simping all the way grin grin grin
Kindly take a moment to see my signature kiss kiss,
God Bless you as you support our biz

You chose the wining team, as SIMPs control the world, if not the universe. Check out other members of team SIMP - Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Messi, Goodluck Jonathan, Barack Obama, and so many others who respect women and prepared to love them and publicly show it.

Don't worry you are in good company.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by lonelydora: 11:54am On Sep 23, 2020
Ozo, you broke too many "guyman" code

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Goodman247: 11:54am On Sep 23, 2020
Who cares to know, rubbish show for lazy youths
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by harmony75: 11:54am On Sep 23, 2020
Ii taught of that too.. both of them complexion can result to albino..i have a neighbor like that the man is fair and the woman too. they had 3girls and a boy the boy is albino so oso your friends are right.

4 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Wilstino: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2020
You are a Mumu Man! grin grin

8 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by ignis: 11:58am On Sep 23, 2020
Newman20:
If by 'strong person' he means big yansh and fair skin. Then I'll believe why he was attracted to her grin

Lol
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by SimpKING: 11:58am On Sep 23, 2020
Macsjebs:
Thanks Would be glad to have a King see my signature n patronize One love kiss kiss
For sure bro
We are together

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds / The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) / Next Edition Of Bbnaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.