Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo (58404 Views)

Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him / Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs / How Can I Control My Gotv Without Remote To Menu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by OBku4(m): 11:58am On Sep 23, 2020
mannasseh:
simps calling a simp..simp

To show u say him SIMP no get rival cheesy

Our Tony umez no do reach dis guy at alll

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by EMMY76: 11:58am On Sep 23, 2020
Hope this guy won't go phycho if nengi insist on dumbing him when she comes out of the bbnaija house? He was even seen yesterday on a wedding shop with noble igwe no one knows if he has gone there to shop for a wedding gown for nengi.grin
At 28 he is still a very young man with a very bright future no need to kill himself because of a girl with a silicon buttocks. undecided There are far more beautiful and educated fair natural girls from imo state that are now coming out on social media and indicated that they are willing to settled down with him if he is willing so I don't really know why the whole obsession with that bayelsa girl.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 23, 2020
wirinet:

You chose the wining team, as SIMPs control the world, if not the universe. Check out other members of team SIMP - Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Messi, Goodluck Jonathan, Barack Obama, and so many others who respect women and prepared to love them and publicly show it.
Don't worry you are in good company.
Yes Ooo
Even musicians understand this, that's y they sing their praise most of the time, that's what got n has kept most of them at the top
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by majamajic(m): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2020
Apart from car and trips
Ozo got cash price Worth over 5M , not 1M

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by omooba969(m): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2020
Nonsense!!!
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by akpota(m): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2020
Neddstark:
I was once a simpleton in my first relationship.
Baby, I want to pay for post-UME form. I did
Baby, my parents gave me 50k for accomodation. But the skool said its now 70k. I said no problem
When we are together: Baby, I'm having cramps. Can you please make a meal for two of us. I did
Time to straff: Babe, I am doing some spiritual prayer. The pastor told me to avoid sex for the next 6 months. I understood.
One day, she got drunk and slept deep. I tried her date of birth as her phone pin and it worked. That is how I saw that this wonderful girlfriend has a sugar-daddy and two sexmates. One of the sexmates even extorted 10k from her. While I was dashing her 20k, 50k.
From that moment, I vowed never to be a simp. I can never be Jack in the Titanic.
bros ur story weak me. Woman!! Me i prefer make i no date. Make i just get friends with benefit. I would tell you straight, i want sex from you period.
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Eniola40(m): 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
Even when the nengi lady clearly let you know she's not into you, you still dey mumu yourself, if to say i be your dad ehn......... make i no talk wetin i go do you sha

5 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by greypencils: 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
You try, on tôp all the fine boys wey come BBNaija, Its the one wey no fine, 'the drumstick' but graced, na im dey chill with the finest, the biggest arsed girl and the biggest breasted girl...na so Baba God dey do am, no be by power.

5 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by fizech: 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
Akposb:
I will desist from calling him a simp, rather it will be worthwhile to say that chasing someone for too long can diminish you.

I hope he goes for the available ones.
Correct guy, when desirable is not available, available becomes desirable. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by wirinet(m): 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
lonelydora:
Ozo, you broke too many "guyman" code
Guyman code only applies in secondary schools and universities, once you graduate and face real life challenges, guycode or girl code breaks down when money and babes/hunks are involved.
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by OBku4(m): 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
wirinet:

You chose the wining team, as SIMPs control the world, if not the universe. Check out other members of team SIMP - Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Messi, Goodluck Jonathan, Barack Obama, and so many others who respect women and prepared to love them and publicly show it.

Don't worry you are in good company.
Bros, y u calling these people simps nau?

Say u be Nerd no mean say u be Simp o!
Say u respect/love a woman no mean say u be Simp o!

Bros abeg u sef, reason dis thing with me nau... how pesin go leave him mission come dey pursue big ass.

Those people up there ain't simps... they're goal getters, achievers. N dey ain't distracted

No confuse urself smiley

10 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by fizech: 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
adesmarty:
Though I was once among those insulting him for his obsession with Nengi..
But after his last display on his day of eviction...
Meehn... I really felt for him
That's like the purest form of love I've seen in a long time
Nengi I love you, please take care of nengi for me
cheesy
sadHmmm! Oje lo' nlo, ma'fo
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Focusmind: 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
As they say, love with your brain not heart abi undecided
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by InvertedHammer: 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
/
Good guys finish last.
He was probably raised by a single mother.

/

2 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Skmoda(m): 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
Lord and saviour of simps will never change....
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by fizech: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
frubben:
Forget all this grammar Na Bleep you dey find . Leave story
you garrit! grin On point
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Adgraced: 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
epicmadam:
Lover boy!
How is the fenugreek seed used for enhancement?
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by wirinet(m): 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
OBku4:

Bros, y u calling these people simps nau?

Say u be Nerd no mean say u be Simp o!

No confuse urself undecided
The is very little difference between a nerd and a simp, they both find it difficult getting the girls, especially the hot or popular babes. The only difference between simp and nerd is that a nerd is an intelligent simp. Stupid simps would have difficulty in getting anything in life including girls, but Nerds get everything in life - eventually, ie good jobs/ careers, beautiful girls as wife, nice families. They may make mistakes and people take advantage of them, but in the end, they have the last laugh.
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by frubben(m): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
fizech:
you garrit! grin On point
nengi knows the matter if ozor chop that babe finish all dis mumu go stop and nengi knows it.
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by SocialJustice: 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
Na lie, it is because you're an Ozwor mumu boy.

Laycon that is not even asking the girl out has had more physical interaction with her than you.

5 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by wirinet(m): 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
Macsjebs:

Yes Ooo
Even musicians understand this, that's y they sing their praise most of the time, that's what got n has kept most of them at the top
Would be glad if you could take a moment to see my signature n support one of yours
One love kiss kiss

Check this year's big brother, how many guy men made it to top 5? Neo was just extremely lucky, he should have been evicted before the 4th week, if not that the eviction pattern was changed to allow house mates decide the final evictions.

Where are all the alpha males, with good looks, right lyrics, disrespect of women and even money? It's the laycons, Ozos and even Froods, that makes it far in the competition.
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Phealipo(m): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
Everyman has his weakness, Brother met his.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sLyBxnw7qQ
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by greggng: 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
proclinician:
The problem was not whether you're a good or bad person I mean some foolish persons are equally nice persons. Nengi was ur price in the house, u chose a light skinned hoe in place of 85m and that's foolishness by all manner of standards.

It is not foolishness cos that price is not meant for all housemates ...is winner takes it all. He us not destined to win it ,..that was why he decided to choose his part....Even all the 5 finalist ....is just one out if them ...that will take the price .. Thinking about been successful in that house , ozo is no doubt a success...he left with a car , won lots of stuffs ...and by God's grace he will win the ultimate price ...Nengi. ..A wise man chooses relationship over money ...To get to this understanding , you require critical thinking

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Tunagee(m): 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
EMMY76:
Hope this guy won't go phycho if nengi insist on dumbing him when she comes out of the bbnaija house? He was even seen yesterday on a wedding shop with noble igwe no one knows if he has gone there to shop for a wedding gown for nengi.grin
At 28 he is still a very young man with a very bright future no need to kill himself because of a girl with a silicon buttocks. undecided There are far more beautiful and educated fair natural girls from imo state that are now coming out on social media and indicated that they are willing to settled down with him if he is willing so I don't really know why the whole obsession with that bayelsa girl.

Silicon buttocks grin
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by wirinet(m): 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
greggng:

It is not foolishness cos that price is not meant for all housemates ...is winner takes it all. He us not destined to win it ,..that was why he decided to choose his part....Even all the 5 finalist ....is just one out if them ...that will take the price .. Thinking about been successful in that house , ozo is no doubt a success...he left with a car , won lots of stuffs ...and by God's grace he will win the ultimate price ...Nengi. ..A wise man chooses relationship over money ...To get to this understanding , you require critical thinking

Abeg helep me ask Seun how many times I fit like this your comment. I want to like it a million times.
Me, I don't particularly like Nengi, but I like guys who go for what they want without caring about failure or what people will say. That's a main attribute for success in life. That never giving up spirit. Ozo might not get Nengi, but it would be for lack of trying. Most people shouting simp up and down cannot even say hi to Nengi if they bumble into her on the streets.

Imagine calling Ozo, that won a N9 million naira care, lots of cash and other things a failure, because Nengi did not agree to date him in the house.
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by postmann: 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
Sirmwill:
You are still a simple Sha angry
getting a girl like that requires you to be in control not to be controlled
She having a lover outside the house is out of the list of sane points
Erica also surely has or lemme say had a lover outside the house,I am sure she quickly dusted the lover for Kiddwaya
In things of love and attraction,forget about her having a lover or ten lovers somewhere or even a husband
Taking the right steps gives you any woman you want anytime

@ the emboldened;That was all that was needed to put a claim on your moral bankruptcy.

2 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Ngozioma(m): 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy I don't know how people define beauty.
Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder. There's nothing beautiful about nengi.

Anyways, Igbo Amaka
wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
Man for jez resist the urge to explain..
We know wetin sup for that side...
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by cray91(m): 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
Gbamsolute!
Sirmwill:
You are still a simple Sha angry
getting a girl like that requires you to be in control not to be controlled
She having a lover outside the house is out of the list of sane points
Erica also surely has or lemme say had a lover outside the house,I am sure she quickly dusted the lover for Kiddwaya
In things of love and attraction,forget about her having a lover or ten lovers somewhere or even a husband
Taking the right steps gives you any woman you want anytime
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by cray91(m): 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
besides that girl having a boyfriend outside the house she go get plenty sugar daddy wey dey pay her money ooo
NaijaOlosho:
Even when Nengi told you the secret to getting her?

Nengi wants strong hands and not calm or slow pokes

Don't be supprised to later discover that nengi's boy friend is an agbero wey no get conscience and mal-handles her any how.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds / The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) / Next Edition Of Bbnaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.