Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo (58406 Views)

Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him / Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs / How Can I Control My Gotv Without Remote To Menu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Rapsodee(m): 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
cococandy:
Black men who feel like light skin women are the only pretty women in life reek of low self esteem
I don decide to stay clear of light skinned girls for marriage oogrin
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by lordchiz(m): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
Decryptor:
Nonsense!

You were attracted to her because "She is a strong person" yen yen yen embarassed embarassed

STFU! Mister, you were attracted to her because of her bumbum and complexion!! angry angry

You will forever be remembered as the first Igbo man who had a 1:20 ratio opportunity of going to a setting where you would cash out a whooping N85m but instead chose to be distracted by "ny*sh"! undecided undecided

Babe was turning you up and down like a chef turns omelette in a frying pan and yet you didn't know when to man-up and back down!

She was truly into you but she noticed that you took her as your oxygen in the house and just like 90% of Naija ladies decided to capitalize on that to play you and instead of putting her where she belongs, you were busy playing bodyguard and hair-dresser for her!

Mister man, you came out of the Big Brother house with Innoson Sedan, 1 Million and a title of the National President of the Nigerian Association of SIMPS (NASIMPS) with Uti Nwachukwu and other guys who validated you and your simp-actions as board members!

I see alot of Nigerian ladies on social media saying that they wish to have a man like Ozo and it isn't far-fetched...Simply put, they wish to have a mumu and maga that will foolishly put up with their ill-mannerisms and witch-like behavior without batting an eye-lid!

When i knew this Ozo guy had lost it totally is when that Nengi was showing him s*men stains on his bed from his activity of "jerking off" while probably fantasizing about her ny*sh and the mofo was smiling sheepishly like facebook emoji and Neo was just there shaking his head in pity. undecided undecided

The prayer of any sensible man is never to have a son like Ozo.

U made my day with this boss

2 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Amigo101(m): 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
In the real world, Looks apart; Nengi can't date Ozo. He doesn't have the kind of "spine" she wants in a man and I respect her for actually telling him that a number of times. Is Ozo stupid for being the way he is? NO! However, I think he should have taken the hint and eased up on the follow-follow, too much unnecessary explanations and a couple of other things. I think he got lost in love to a large extent in that house. My guy still didn't get that kiss at the end of his stay... That one off me!! I see fire in Ozo and I think he keeps it well under wraps...the bunch of plantains he punched the living daylights out of during one of the tasks can testify. Overall, I think he is a cool cat and I'm glad he won great stuff.

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by prayer2015(f): 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
There are far more beautiful and educated fair natural girls from imo state that are now coming out on social media and indicated that they are willing to settled down with him if he is willing so I don't really know why the whole obsession with that bayelsa girl.

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2020
wirinet:

You chose the wining team, as SIMPs control the world, if not the universe. Check out other members of team SIMP - Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Messi, Goodluck Jonathan, Barack Obama, and so many others who respect women and prepared to love them and publicly show it.

Don't worry you are in good company.
Sharap,yet the most powerful man in the world is a textbook pussy grabbing alpha male grin
Even though I'm overlooking the fact that you illegally mis-appropriated lots of people in your simp list.
Only Jonathan, Barack and Zuckerberg are simps there.
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by HomeOfMe(f): 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
Sirmwill:
You are still a simp Sha angry
getting a girl like that requires you to be in control not to be controlled
She having a lover outside the house is out of the list of sane points
Erica also surely has or lemme say had a lover outside the house,I am sure she quickly dusted the lover for Kiddwaya
In things of love and attraction,forget about her having a lover or ten lovers somewhere or even a husband
Taking the right steps gives you any woman you want anytime
Calling someone a simp like you really know the true meaning. Simp,creep,mumu,etc,those words have trended back to unnecessarily because of people like you. They said that nairaland is home to saddists and depressed people,I've just spotted one right here. I said what I said, choke on it�
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by walexy06(m): 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
Elders would say "Always resist the urge to Shalaye" you SIMPly dont know what is going on.

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by wirinet(m): 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
Rgade:

Sharap,yet the most powerful man in the world is a textbook pussy grabbing alpha male grin
Even though I'm overlooking the fact that you illegally mis-appropriated lots of people in your simp list.
Only Jonathan, Barack and Zuckerberg are simps there.
But Barack you acknowledged a simp became the most powerful man in the world - twice. Let the pussy grabber win a second term, then we can make a comparison. The pussy grabber won the presidency against a pussy, even at that he lost the popular vote. Isn't that a shame? Let him win against a simp - a "demented" old one at that. Then I would start taking pussy grabbers seriously.
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
wirinet:

But Barack you acknowledged a simp became the most powerful man in the world - twice. Let the pussy grabber win a second term, then we can make a comparison. The pussy grabber won the presidency against a pussy, even at that he lost the popular vote. Isn't that a shame? Let him win against a simp - a "demented" old one at that. Then I would start taking pussy grabbers seriously.
Barack didn't win 2 terms on his merit,it was handed to him twice so all the minorities he represented would feel accepted. Obama was the poster boy for lots of minority groups.
You're right on woes of the pussy grabber though.
He's currently having a hard time because the US is being completely over run by simps.
The few remaining scepters of common sense in the electoral college was what saved America, knowing that pussies weren't meant for leadership
But even they are a dying breed; the college will eventually be overrun by simps, it's already happening.
We must save Nigeria from this fate.
NoToSimps.

3 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Mydazz(m): 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
The only alternative to that, which is actually the truth, would have been, "Nengi your backside drive me nuts,...... "
But he was speaking balderdash, Strong person ko, strong thing ni
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
Neddstark:
I was once a simpleton in my first real relationship.
Baby, I want to pay for post-UME form. I did
Baby, my parents gave me 50k for accomodation. But the skool said its now 70k. I said no problem
When we are together: Baby, I'm having cramps. Can you please make a meal for two of us. I did
Time to straff: Babe, I am doing some spiritual prayer. The pastor told me to avoid sex for the next 6 months. I understood.
One day, she got drunk and slept deep. I tried her date of birth as her phone pin and it worked. That is how I saw that this wonderful girlfriend has a sugar-daddy and two sexmates. One of the sexmates even extorted 10k from her. While I was dashing her 20k, 50k.
From that moment, I vowed never to be a simp. I can never be Jack in the Titanic.

Eyyahhh

Sorry bruv.. I understand. I was once a simp too.

2 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
Decryptor:
Nonsense!

You were attracted to her because "She is a strong person" yen yen yen embarassed embarassed

STFU! Mister, you were attracted to her because of her bumbum and complexion!! angry angry

You will forever be remembered as the first Igbo man who had a 1:20 ratio opportunity of going to a setting where you would cash out a whooping N85m but instead chose to be distracted by "ny*sh"! undecided undecided

Babe was turning you up and down like a chef turns omelette in a frying pan and yet you didn't know when to man-up and back down!

She was truly into you but she noticed that you took her as your oxygen in the house and just like 90% of Naija ladies decided to capitalize on that to play you and instead of putting her where she belongs, you were busy playing bodyguard and hair-dresser for her!

Mister man, you came out of the Big Brother house with Innoson Sedan, 1 Million and a title of the National President of the Nigerian Association of SIMPS (NASIMPS) with Uti Nwachukwu and other guys who validated you and your simp-actions as board members!

I see alot of Nigerian ladies on social media saying that they wish to have a man like Ozo and it isn't far-fetched...Simply put, they wish to have a mumu and maga that will foolishly put up with their ill-mannerisms and witch-like behavior without batting an eye-lid!

When i knew this Ozo guy had lost it totally is when that Nengi was showing him s*men stains on his bed from his activity of "jerking off" while probably fantasizing about her ny*sh and the mofo was smiling sheepishly like facebook emoji and Neo was just there shaking his head in pity. undecided undecided

The prayer of any sensible man is never to have a son like Ozo.

Bro you just said it all.. Naija girls loves guys that behave like mumu.

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by wirinet(m): 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
Rgade:

Barack didn't win 2 terms on his merit,it was handed to him twice so all the minorities he represented would feel accepted. Obama was the poster boy for lots of minority groups.
You're right on woes of the pussy grabber though.
He's currently having a hard time because the US is being completely over run by simps.
The few remaining scepters of common sense in the electoral college was what saved America, knowing that pussies weren't meant for leadership
But even they are a dying breed; the college will eventually be overrun by simps, it's already happening.
We must save Nigeria from this fate.
NoToSimps.

Q.E.D.

You too agree that simps will eventually rule the universe, your testosterone is just having a hard time accepting it.
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Ayo2004: 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
I 4 yab d guy...but him don win car,money and trip to dubai cheesy
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Bojack(m): 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
cococandy:
Black men who feel like light skin women are the only pretty women in life reek of low self esteem
where in the write-up did he say light skin women are the most beautiful.
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Asianjollof007: 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
adesmarty:
Though I was once among those insulting him for his obsession with Nengi..
But after his last display on his day of eviction...
Meehn... I really felt for him
That's like the purest form of love I've seen in a long time
Nengi I love you, please take care of nengi for me
cheesy

Smh
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by wirinet(m): 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
adesmarty:
Though I was once among those insulting him for his obsession with Nengi..
But after his last display on his day of eviction...
Meehn... I really felt for him
That's like the purest form of love I've seen in a long time
Nengi I love you, please take care of nengi for me
cheesy

It's obvious, many Nigerians don't understand the concept of love. Even though most claim to be Christians, they don't understand the concept of loving without conditions, of giving without expecting anything in return. I suspect they never really experience true love from their parents. Maybe all their parents gave them as kids was money and material things as substitute for love. Even the chairman of team alpha male - Kiddwaya alluded to this in the Big Brother house, when he said all his father gave him were material things.
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Neddstark: 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
vickydevoka:

Lie lie story de sweet o. Nairaland home of fabricated stories

Okay if you say so because you were there when i was spending the money
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Neddstark: 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
cococandy:

You that’s biting boobs in one corner while she’s on the phone with another man you don’t consider yourself a simp too? grin

She didn't complain. She didnt go home empty handed either. How e take concern you.
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by jimcaddy(m): 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
Shey Ozo that have smashed Nengi in the Head of House Lounge. You people be allowing Nengi to decive you.
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by afroxyz: 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
This guy is a disgrace to Igbo men. You left 85m to chase yellow paw-paw. If he was my son, I woukd have disowned him, not without putting him in crutches first. Anu!

4 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by FuckThaMod: 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
wirinet:

You chose the wining team, as SIMPs control the world, if not the universe. Check out other members of team SIMP - Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Messi, Goodluck Jonathan, Barack Obama, and so many others who respect women and prepared to love them and publicly show it.

Don't worry you are in good company.
Cow, loving a woman and publicly showing it isn't equal to being a simp.
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by rezy15(m): 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ozo Simpson

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by afroxyz: 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
Neddstark:

My brother, that thing is a must for every relationship. One of my female friends who is lesbian and married is using her husband's money to take care of her lesbian girlfriends. I was like, if only the simp hubby knew.

If yiur wife is/was a lesbian, tell me how would you know? The man did nothing wrong. The woman is the snake. You can't compare tgat to what Ozo did in the hiuse. Leaving 85m because of babe.
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
Abegi. It is that fake big nyash that is freaking him.

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Goalnaldo(m): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
EMMY76:
Hope this guy won't go phycho if nengi insist on dumbing him when she comes out of the bbnaija house? He was even seen yesterday on a wedding shop with noble igwe no one knows if he has gone there to shop for a wedding gown for nengi.grin
At 28 he is still a very young man with a very bright future no need to kill himself because of a girl with a silicon buttocks. undecided There are far more beautiful and educated fair natural girls from imo state that are now coming out on social media and indicated that they are willing to settled down with him if he is willing so I don't really know why the whole obsession with that bayelsa girl.
He want to have a share in our oyel money.
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Goalnaldo(m): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
He may lose Nengi but I'm sure a lot of beautiful girls would throw themselves at him. So it's a win for him. Just like John legend, even he loses, he's winning.
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by wirinet(m): 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Cow, loving a woman and publicly showing it isn't equal to being a simp.
At least a cow is better than an imbècilè. Oya, what's the definition of a simp and how does Ozo fit that definition?
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by lrdval: 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
Read about kayamata. Nengi came from a poor background. Been at the level no be beans. Ozo was just unfortunate. He needs prayers from the parents.

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Xfemt(m): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
dis one na jst ode
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by jay5iveee: 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
It is quite unimaginable that man like Ozo out of foolishness could let 85million naira cash prize went down the drain all in the name of big yansh and fair skinned girl who doest even have any feeling for him and smart enough to focus on her
Mission and reason why she was in that house.
Conclusion i will agree Nnegi is strong mentally and emotionally while Ozo is nothing but asslicker woman wrapper lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds / The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) / Next Edition Of Bbnaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.