Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo (58405 Views)

Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him / Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs / How Can I Control My Gotv Without Remote To Menu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Kingrefreshed: 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
Abdulazeez99:
Bbnaija: Why I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo

https://igberetvnews.com/1365581/bbnaija-couldnt-control-feelings-nengi-ozo/

We have Simp.
We have Simper

We have Simpest.

But OZO is Simpiest

3 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
wirinet:

Check this year's big brother, how many guy men made it to top 5? Neo was just extremely lucky, he should have been evicted before the 4th week, if not that the eviction pattern was changed to allow house mates decide the final evictions.

Where are all the alpha males, with good looks, right lyrics, disrespect of women and even money? It's the laycons, Ozos and even Froods, that makes it far in the competition.
Yeah, even Mike, the previous edition
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by jaxxy(m): 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
Rubbish
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by epicmadam(f): 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
Adgraced:
How is the fenugreek seed used for enhancement?
Please send a WhatsApp message, I will give you more details
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by bluefilm: 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
Useless Fool.

Is Nengi the only light skinned girl in the world?

The only reason why you couldn't control feeling around the girl is because you are a Chief SIMP.

And maybe, a Virgin too...

4 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Openbusiness: 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
Neddstark:
I was once a simpleton in my first real relationship.
Baby, I want to pay for post-UME form. I did
Baby, my parents gave me 50k for accomodation. But the skool said its now 70k. I said no problem
When we are together: Baby, I'm having cramps. Can you please make a meal for two of us. I did
Time to straff: Babe, I am doing some spiritual prayer. The pastor told me to avoid sex for the next 6 months. I understood.
One day, she got drunk and slept deep. I tried her date of birth as her phone pin and it worked. That is how I saw that this wonderful girlfriend has a sugar-daddy and two sexmates. One of the sexmates even extorted 10k from her. While I was dashing her 20k, 50k.
From that moment, I vowed never to be a simp. I can never be Jack in the Titanic.
Kikikikiki grin, you finally took the red pill and got woke grin Many unfortunate mumu guys are still out there who don't even believe in having access to their girlfriend's or wife's phone. They are too SIMPlistic by nature grin

5 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Oketwin(m): 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ewu gambia, broda ode
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Nmezor(f): 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
undecided
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Blackmann001: 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
Being a real man is not about licking asses....

If he woos a lady and plays the caring game and sh still insist sh isn't interested..u let her b and move on...

I wanted to kee myself over a particular nurse lady ...asking her out and sh being indecisive for too long (4months) ..sh insulted me one day. And I manned up and left her..3months later am with a better educated,more beautiful,more enterprising, taller and more career oriented kind heart lady..abt same age...

Then I realized what I would HV missed chasing clout!...

Men shouldnt fall low to ozo craziness...there are many ppl in this world.

Another!

6 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Neddstark: 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
Openbusiness:
Kikikikiki grin, you finally took the red pill and got woke grin Many unfortunate mumu guys are still out there who don't even believe in having access to their girlfriend's or wife's phone. They are too SIMPlistic by nature grin

My brother, that thing is a must for every relationship. One of my female friends who is lesbian and married is using her husband's money to take care of her lesbian girlfriends. I was like, if only the simp hubby knew.

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by MattAttah: 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
Astrologyfact:

I'm interested
Checkout our link in my original post
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Adakintroy: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
This one no go fit work for secret service.

Send am for secret ops, woman go trap am.

Go retrieve 85milion, woman derail him mission. Clear matter.

Not only you sha, in a broad context

How many men women don derail there life mission like this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Openbusiness: 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
Neddstark:

My brother, that thing is a must for every relationship. One of my female friends who is lesbian and married is using her husband's money to take care of her lesbian girlfriends. I was like, if only the simp hubby knew.
That one is even bad small, what of the wives that use their husbands money, cars and house to spoil their boyfriends while the mumu husband is busy slaving away at work and then he will still be the one to pet her and lick her shoes when she gets into a moody state because she's having issues with her boyfriend who is controlling her like a toy but the mumu husband will be saying, Baby what's wrong na, u can talk to me, is it money u want or do want to go shopping in Dubai, or did I offend u, ok am sorry, smile for me na, I will buy u the diamond necklace from UK, don't worry grin. May we never be unfortunate in this life grin. I always tell guys that if you don't have 100% access to your girlfriend or wife's phone and social media, juz forgerrit, u are still dating yourself. U are not in a real relationship, u are in a situationship grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Neddstark: 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
Openbusiness:
That one is even bad small, what of the wives that use their husbands money, cars and house to spoil their boyfriends while the mumu husband is busy slaving away at work and then he will still be the one to pet her and lick her shoes when she gets into a moody state because she's having issues with her boyfriend who is controlling her like a toy but the mumu husband will be saying, Baby what's wrong na, u can talk to me, is it money u want or do want to go shopping in Dubai, or did I offend u, ok am sorry, smile for me na, I will buy u the diamond necklace from UK, don't worry grin. May we never be unfortunate in this life grin. I always tell guys that if you don't have 100% access to your girlfriend or wife's phone and social media, juz forgerrit, u are still dating yourself grin

This is the 100% truth. Women love secretive lives. I hope someone planning to get married is reading. Check your woman's phone. It is a must.
I will never forget one babe I was on bed with that was on call with her guy singing their love song together. Nigga didnt know that the reason she was breaking in the song was because I was at the other end biting boobbs. Women. I fear them!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Eddygre8(m): 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
Your Personal Business
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Saig: 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
Sirmwill:
You are still a simp Sha angry
getting a girl like that requires you to be in control not to be controlled
She having a lover outside the house is out of the list of sane points
Erica also surely has or lemme say had a lover outside the house,I am sure she quickly dusted the lover for Kiddwaya
In things of love and attraction,forget about her having a lover or ten lovers somewhere or even a husband
Taking the right steps gives you any woman you want anytime

Remove the husband
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Maj196(m): 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
Almighty simp angry
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nawa ooh...

For professional vocal mixing and mastering at a very cheap price contact me now that my price is low!!!
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Badbishop15(m): 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by oluwaahmed: 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
SIMPly put ozuo has not seen that kind of fair big nyash before with an equally fine face. He must be all this mummies boy that's locked indoors, probably went to day sec school and day university.
Accept my SIMPathies ozuo because even after the house nengi patan u no go see.
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by meobizy(f): 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
Every man has a weakness. This man was 98% what every Nairalander imagined that they are and hope to become. His only weakness was Nengi. Notice he didn’t gravitate to any other female in the house apart from Dora who was his cure from Nengi. When Dora closed the door of friendship, he settled on simping 100%. I support Nengi so support Ozo by proxy. To me he did no wrong because Frodd destroyed the benchmark in simping.
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Openbusiness: 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
Neddstark:

This is the 100% truth. Women love secretive lives. I hope someone planning to get married is reading. Check your woman's phone. It is a must.
I will never forget one babe I was on bed with that was on call with her guy singing their love song together. Nigga didnt know that the reason she was breaking in the song was because I was at the other end biting boobbs. Women. I fear them!!!
the day i became woke that I can never 100% trust any woman in my life is d day I was going down and her boyfriend called and she told him she was not feeling fine, she used medicine, that she's watching movie, she can't eat and that one was like he will send her money and try to check up on her later etc. It was like Mother Nature wanted me to learn a life lesson that day. We were doing missionary at that point so I could see her face while she was answering the call lying down on her back. It wasn't because that she told a lie that shocked me to my bone. I swear it was how she told the lie. Bro there no single remorse or guilt in her eyes as I was watching her face while she was answering the call. She told the lie effortlessly like it was nothing, she told the lie with confidence and told the lie like the guy should hurry and stfu and okbye so she can continue enjoying herself, and she was multitasking like a freaking machine in between. On one hand she was moaning under her breath so d guy won't detect cuz I was still digging but slowly, on the other hand she was telling beautiful lies and her brain was dishing it out so smoothly without any errors as if she has a PhD in lying; and she was still rolling her eyes at me on another hand, making body gestures for me to increase the tempo and go deeper; and she was still smiling and happy on another hand like someone that won American visa while still on call; and she was still using her other free hand to rub my body and press my butt down as I was stroking..... Na dat day I fear women and their multitasking and lying capabilities grin. Like the thing has happened so many times with different girls that it has gotten to a stage where with my experience if I'm speaking to a girl on phone, and she's stuttering in a certain way while speaking or her voice pitch is switching notes going from one key to another, lol, I can detect if she's dancing kokonbelow on d other side grin Me I don't have any advice to give any man oh that like to form Lord of the Simps to their partners. They will learn the hard way by themselves. By d time they marry and raise 4 children and 3 out of the 4 children are not his own and he finally discovers when he is 65 years old, him eyes go clear. Dem no dey tell person grin

7 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by vickydevoka(m): 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
Neddstark:
I was once a simpleton in my first real relationship.
Baby, I want to pay for post-UME form. I did
Baby, my parents gave me 50k for accomodation. But the skool said its now 70k. I said no problem
When we are together: Baby, I'm having cramps. Can you please make a meal for two of us. I did
Time to straff: Babe, I am doing some spiritual prayer. The pastor told me to avoid sex for the next 6 months. I understood.
One day, she got drunk and slept deep. I tried her date of birth as her phone pin and it worked. That is how I saw that this wonderful girlfriend has a sugar-daddy and two sexmates. One of the sexmates even extorted 10k from her. While I was dashing her 20k, 50k.
From that moment, I vowed never to be a simp. I can never be Jack in the Titanic.
Lie lie story de sweet o. Nairaland home of fabricated stories
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by cococandy(f): 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
Black men who feel like light skin women are the only pretty women in life reek of low self esteem

5 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by cococandy(f): 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
Neddstark:

You that’s biting boobs in one corner while she’s on the phone with another man you don’t consider yourself a simp too? grin

3 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by wildikeman(m): 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
NEVER BE A SIMP TO A NGERIAN OR AFRICAN(BLACK) WOMAN. THEY WILL USE YOU. .i repeat NEVER BE A SIMP TO A NIGERIAN OR AN AFRICAN(BLACK) WOMAN... DON'T DESERVE IT!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Tokkson: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
oluwaahmed:
SIMPly put ozuo has not seen that kind of fair big nyash before with an equally fine face. He must be all this mummies boy that's locked indoors, probably went to day sec school and day university.
Accept my SIMPathies ozuo because even after the house nengi patan u no go see.

He schooled abroad.

Both his bsc. and masters degree.

Think of something else.
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Tokkson: 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
cococandy:
Black men who feel like light skin women are the only pretty women in life reek of low self esteem

It is his preference oo.

We all have our prefences.

I'm equally as light skinned as he is and I prefer light skinned girls too.
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Karlifate: 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
Decryptor:
Nonsense!

You were attracted to her because "She is a strong person" yen yen yen embarassed embarassed

STFU! Mister, you were attracted to her because of her bumbum and complexion!! angry angry

You will forever be remembered as the first Igbo man who had a 1:20 ratio opportunity of going to a setting where you would cash out a whooping N85m but instead chose to be distracted by "ny*sh"! undecided undecided

Babe was turning you up and down like a chef turns omelette in a frying pan and yet you didn't know when to man-up and back down!

She was truly into you but she noticed that you took her as your oxygen in the house and just like 90% of Naija ladies decided to capitalize on that to play you and instead of putting her where she belongs, you were busy playing bodyguard and hair-dresser for her!

Mister man, you came out of the Big Brother house with Innoson Sedan, 1 Million and a title of the National President of the Nigerian Association of SIMPS (NASIMPS) with Uti Nwachukwu and other guys who validated you and your simp-actions as board members!

I see alot of Nigerian ladies on social media saying that they wish to have a man like Ozo and it isn't far-fetched...Simply put, they wish to have a mumu and maga that will foolishly put up with their ill-mannerisms and witch-like behavior without batting an eye-lid!

When i knew this Ozo guy had lost it totally is when that Nengi was showing him s*men stains on his bed from his activity of "jerking off" while probably fantasizing about her ny*sh and the mofo was smiling sheepishly like facebook emoji and Neo was just there shaking his head in pity. undecided undecided

The prayer of any sensible man is never to have a son like Ozo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds / The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) / Next Edition Of Bbnaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.