Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo (58407 Views)

Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him / Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs / How Can I Control My Gotv Without Remote To Menu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by FuckThaMod: 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
wirinet:

At least a cow is better than an imbècilè. Oya, what's the definition of a simp and how does Ozo fit that definition?
Don't ask rubbish, it would have been different if nengi was interested in him. You are both the cow and imbecilê
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by SexytorresE(f): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
Neddstark:
I was once a simpleton in my first real relationship.
Baby, I want to pay for post-UME form. I did
Baby, my parents gave me 50k for accomodation. But the skool said its now 70k. I said no problem
When we are together: Baby, I'm having cramps. Can you please make a meal for two of us. I did
Time to straff: Babe, I am doing some spiritual prayer. The pastor told me to avoid sex for the next 6 months. I understood.
One day, she got drunk and slept deep. I tried her date of birth as her phone pin and it worked. That is how I saw that this wonderful girlfriend has a sugar-daddy and two sexmates. One of the sexmates even extorted 10k from her. While I was dashing her 20k, 50k.
From that moment, I vowed never to be a simp. I can never be Jack in the Titanic.
sAd cry
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by freemandela4(m): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
Odunolumide:
You became widely for being a "simp", even people that do not watch BBN know who you are because they heard about you . You are a star for this, don't change as this is your selling point.
You finish talk bro.
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by proclinician: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
greggng:

It is not foolishness cos that price is not meant for all housemates ...is winner takes it all. He us not destined to win it ,..that was why he decided to choose his part....Even all the 5 finalist ....is just one out if them ...that will take the price .. Thinking about been successful in that house , ozo is no doubt a success...he left with a car , won lots of stuffs ...and by God's grace he will win the ultimate price ...Nengi. ..A wise man chooses relationship over money ...To get to this understanding , you require critical thinking

U should have realise that we both don't operate on the same realm and spew this trash elsewhere man.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Mintum: 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
This guy trended on twitter for weeks because of his legendary simping.

2 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by 99thEnemy(m): 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
Wonderful explaination with points Simp-le to understand. Ozo is Simp-ly the best Simpleton.... Undisputed Champion grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by vickydevoka(m): 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
JenniferAkpamu:
Abegi. It is that fake big nyash that is freaking him.
Dat ass is freaking everybody. They person dar did dat did it well. I can pay 500k per nite jst to penetrate de ass
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Jdbrasco2: 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nwokem you are a simp.
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by pasol4real(m): 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
Sirmwill:
You are still a simp Sha angry
getting a girl like that requires you to be in control not to be controlled
She having a lover outside the house is out of the list of sane points
Erica also surely has or lemme say had a lover outside the house,I am sure she quickly dusted the lover for Kiddwaya
In things of love and attraction,forget about her having a lover or ten lovers somewhere or even a husband
Taking the right steps gives you any woman you want anytime
Stop talking trash oga n comparing things not comparable. Erica said it that she was not in any serious relationship outside the house unlike Nengi that has been in a relationship for more than two years .Secondly Nengi’s personality is rare.she is very strong willed
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by mrpaedo(m): 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
Openbusiness:
the day i became woke that I can never 100% trust any woman in my life is d day I was going down and her boyfriend called and she told him she was not feeling fine, she used medicine, that she's watching movie, she can't eat and that one was like he will send her money and try to check up on her later etc. It was like Mother Nature wanted me to learn a life lesson that day. We were doing missionary at that point so I could see her face while she was answering the call lying down on her back It wasn't because that she told a lie that shocked me to my bone. I swear it was how she told the lie. Bro there no single remorse or guilt in her eyes as I was watching her face while she was answering the call. She told the lie effortlessly like it was nothing, she told the lie with confidence and told the lie like the guy should hurry and stfu and okbye so she can continue enjoying herself, and she was multitasking like a freaking machine in between. On one hand she was moaning under her breath so d guy won't detect cuz I was still digging but slowly, on the other hand she was telling beautiful lies and her brain was dishing it out so smoothly without any errors as if she has a PhD in lying; and she was still rolling her eyes at me on another hand, making body gestures for me to increase the tempo and go deeper; and she was still smiling and happy on another hand like someone that won American visa while still on call; and she was still using her other free hand to rub my body and press my butt down as I was stroking..... Na dat day I fear women and their multitasking and lying capabilities grin. Like the thing has happened so many times with different girls that it has gotten to a stage where with my experience if I'm speaking to a girl on phone, and she's stuttering in a certain way while speaking or her voice pitch is switching notes going from one key to another, lol, I can detect if she's dancing kokonbelow on d other side grin Me I don't have any advice to give any man oh that like to form Lord of the Simps to their partners. They will learn the hard way by themselves. By d time they marry and raise 4 children and 3 out of the 4 children are not his own and he finally discovers when he is 65 years old, him eyes go clear. Dem no dey tell person grin
grin grin
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by mannasseh(m): 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
OBku4:

To show u say him SIMP no get rival cheesy
Our Tony umez no do reach dis guy at alll
na power of Love
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by confirmedniggae: 12:19am On Sep 24, 2020
Princessbettyj:
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ode grin

Damn babe , I like u
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by mayor1814: 1:33am On Sep 24, 2020
OGA bone dat tin, u were one of d strongest contenders, u were arguably d cutest guy in d house, u had a lot of followers outside d house.

But ur obsession over a girl dat was playing u, drastically reduced ur fans.

I just hope ur name will not enter dictionary, "definition and meaning" OZO-BBN, a very soft simp.

So annoying. U could have given laycon a very stiff and interesting competition.
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by DavidEsq(m): 6:28am On Sep 24, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Even when Nengi told you the secret to getting her?

Nengi wants strong hands and not calm or slow pokes

Don't be supprised to later discover that nengi's boy friend is an agbero wey no get conscience and mal-handles her any how.

Be calming down na grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by DavidEsq(m): 6:32am On Sep 24, 2020
Decryptor:
Nonsense!

You were attracted to her because "She is a strong person" yen yen yen embarassed embarassed

STFU! Mister, you were attracted to her because of her bumbum and complexion!! angry angry

You will forever be remembered as the first Igbo man who had a 1:20 ratio opportunity of going to a setting where you would cash out a whooping N85m but instead chose to be distracted by "ny*sh"! undecided undecided

Babe was turning you up and down like a chef turns omelette in a frying pan and yet you didn't know when to man-up and back down!

She was truly into you but she noticed that you took her as your oxygen in the house and just like 90% of Naija ladies decided to capitalize on that to play you and instead of putting her where she belongs, you were busy playing bodyguard and hair-dresser for her!

Mister man, you came out of the Big Brother house with Innoson Sedan, 1 Million and a title of the National President of the Nigerian Association of SIMPS (NASIMPS) with Uti Nwachukwu and other guys who validated you and your simp-actions as board members!

I see alot of Nigerian ladies on social media saying that they wish to have a man like Ozo and it isn't far-fetched...Simply put, they wish to have a mumu and maga that will foolishly put up with their ill-mannerisms and witch-like behavior without batting an eye-lid!

When i knew this Ozo guy had lost it totally is when that Nengi was showing him s*men stains on his bed from his activity of "jerking off" while probably fantasizing about her ny*sh and the mofo was smiling sheepishly like facebook emoji and Neo was just there shaking his head in pity. undecided undecided

The prayer of any sensible man is never to have a son like Ozo.

O deep gan o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by FarmTech(m): 7:33am On Sep 24, 2020
Useless generations loading...
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by MNDY(m): 8:48am On Sep 24, 2020
Decryptor:
Nonsense!

You were attracted to her because "She is a strong person" yen yen yen embarassed embarassed

STFU! Mister, you were attracted to her because of her bumbum and complexion!! angry angry

You will forever be remembered as the first Igbo man who had a 1:20 ratio opportunity of going to a setting where you would cash out a whooping N85m but instead chose to be distracted by "ny*sh"! undecided undecided

Babe was turning you up and down like a chef turns omelette in a frying pan and yet you didn't know when to man-up and back down!

She was truly into you but she noticed that you took her as your oxygen in the house and just like 90% of Naija ladies decided to capitalize on that to play you and instead of putting her where she belongs, you were busy playing bodyguard and hair-dresser for her!

Mister man, you came out of the Big Brother house with Innoson Sedan, 1 Million and a title of the National President of the Nigerian Association of SIMPS (NASIMPS) with Uti Nwachukwu and other guys who validated you and your simp-actions as board members!

I see alot of Nigerian ladies on social media saying that they wish to have a man like Ozo and it isn't far-fetched...Simply put, they wish to have a mumu and maga that will foolishly put up with their ill-mannerisms and witch-like behavior without batting an eye-lid!

When i knew this Ozo guy had lost it totally is when that Nengi was showing him s*men stains on his bed from his activity of "jerking off" while probably fantasizing about her ny*sh and the mofo was smiling sheepishly like facebook emoji and Neo was just there shaking his head in pity. undecided undecided

The prayer of any sensible man is never to have a son like Ozo.

My brother
Generally, I really hate seeing another person taken for a ride and being used to catch cruise. One can only imagine how I would handle same myself.

Neo sparks and changes it for Vee whenever she steps out of line. He goes as far as saying who does she think she is. Then they reconcile later. That's a BOLD man. Vee is only usually piss.ed that they quarrel publicly.

But you see this Ozo. He loves LOVE so much that he forgets his own self-worth. In a world almost without pure love anymore, someone is expressing pure love.

Even the Naija women wishing to have his type would get tired along the line out of shame. Because the word MAN carries heavy weight - in charge, boldness and firmness. Nothing has really hit him hard about love to make him a hard man yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Princessbettyj(f): 8:52am On Sep 24, 2020
confirmedniggae:

Damn babe , I like u

. grin
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by confirmedniggae: 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2020
Princessbettyj:

. grin

u r pretty.can i know u bera
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Decryptor(m): 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
MNDY:

My brother
Generally, I really hate seeing another person taken for a ride and being used to catch cruise. One can only imagine how I would handle same myself.

Neo sparks and changes it for Vee whenever she steps out of line. He goes as far as saying who does she think she is. Then they reconcile later. That's a BOLD man. Vee is only usually piss.ed that they quarrel publicly.

But you see this Ozo. He loves LOVE so much that he forgets his own self-worth. In a world almost without pure love anymore, someone is expressing pure love.

Even the Naija women wishing to have his type would get tired along the line out of shame. Because the word MAN carries heavy weight - in charge, boldness and firmness. Nothíing has really hit him hard about love to make him a hard man yet

That bolded from your comment says it all.
The guy is a pure learner. I pray he would survive the "hit" when it finally comes.
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Sirmwill: 11:09am On Sep 25, 2020
HomeOfMe:
Calling someone a simp like you really know the true meaning. Simp,creep,mumu,etc,those words have trended back to unnecessarily because of people like you. They said that nairaland is home to saddists cheesy cheesy and depressed people,I've just spotted one right here. I said what I said, choke on it�

cheesy

cheesy

You know what,maybe i am truly being depressed cry
Your assessment is equally great wink

Your manner bankruptcy is a very terrible one.
You should try to improve on the way you judge things...

smileyBut you have a beautiful heart and a sound mind, wink...Keep it up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds / The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) / Next Edition Of Bbnaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.