Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? (2701 Views)

Hisbah Commission Weds Two Repentant Sex Workers In Bauchi (photos) / How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
97% men in the world today are married to wh.ores and h.oes without knowing.
because they Bleep whores and hoes before marriage
Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by Zone48: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
I dey crayz ? Capital NO
Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by Themainboy22: 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
Coded2:
sincerity is the question here my brother you can go for her since she has open up to you I believe she has turned a new leaf and that kind of woman will not cheat on u now that she knows u value her and gave her your trust .
You guys should stop abusing the word "sincerity". If she's as sincere as you claimed, why did she not tell the Man from the get-go that she is a retired hoe-olosho, but rather she waited till the point of marriage before opening up?
Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by tunize(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
Yes ooh because even the non-olosho you never can tell the number of dick she might have collected in her life time. Olosho per say dey public, regular babe dey private thats just the difference
Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by paul100(m): 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
No

Reason 1. There are plenty ladies who are not ashewo in their past and who have decent years behind them

2. I can forgive her past but I will never forget, I can't deal with these crazy thoughts that can just jump onto the mind
I swear,imagine you entering your room and see her laughing while making call with a man or going out together and a guy is looking at her with the thought of i have seen the lady somewhere,the only thing in your mind will be this guy may be one of her clients.That thought will always come like you said"crazy Thoughts".I can't bear that.
Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by Chino4NAUTH: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
No I can't
Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
If you know how many men an average ashawo bleeps or sucks in a day, you will rethink this your question.
It depends on the type sha, the ones that live in old hotels and slums that you can fuvk with 5h or 1k is a no no no no no no
Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by Liposure: 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
Its going to very difficult. Though the public hoe you know is better than the private hoe you don't know
Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by apstpaulg(m): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
There is a saying that goes thus... "you can take a girl out of the kitchen, but you can't take the kitchen from the girl".
But in another twist, i have had (in the past) encounter with such ladies, infact, most of them pray to meet an angel (in the course of the trade) that will bring them out of such life.
Even presently, i have counseled a few. Believe me, 45% of the girls in that lane, don't even feel comfortable in that skin.

Apostle Paul Eshiet
Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by chinchonglee(m): 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
Never in my life....
If u confess to me wen we are already in the altar taking our marriage vows, i ll cut off that wedding.
Never!

She has fvcked at least 1000 different men.
Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
For those saying if she did it to survive they'll marry her. Mind you, anyone who can easily adopt prostitution as a means of survival or as a way out of challenges will not find it difficult to go back when a challenge comes up in marriage. So forget whether it was done for pleasure or survival.

A LovePeddler can never change. Take it or leave it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Three Girlfriends Gained Admission To The Same School, Pls Advise / “men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Wives Die Early” – Scientist Reveals / Igbo Lovers Sex Tape Leak By Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.