Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife (85999 Views)

Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
Jeromejnr:
For all those asking, there is an international agency responsible for that. Even some Hollywood actors bought lands there.

It was started by one funny dude who claimed to now own the moon or something. Long story sha.

I saw it on Youtube channel "bright side" some time ago.

Indeed, you are well informed.

There are many companies doing that stuff right now, I tell you.

It started as a joke but it is getting really serious.

It started with land on Antarctica as far back as 2001 or thereabouts. Several crazy websites.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Skmoda(m): 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
FlordFlorez:
So na buying of land for moon dey trend now.

We never finish buying ones wey dey earth, na moon own we dey eye.

Makes me sef go buy for Pluto..
na Saturn me I dey go oooo

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Jacobpio: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
Who is the land owner of the moon who sold the plot na?
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by March1117(m): 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
master69:
My question is who survey & carved out the land for them.

If that's your own question, mine is who did he buy the land from? I mean who's the original owner of the land he bought and what's the title, size and location of the land?

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by EmekaBlue(m): 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
too much money.

make aliens catch am
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Mars16(m): 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
That means to buy 6 plots of land cheap oh,this is a good investment. $45 approximately N18,000. Very soon now people go dey go moon for summer vacation make I do go buy some plots there,so when time come my land go appreciate, huge investment!

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by EmekaBlue(m): 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
Jacobpio:
Who is the land owner of the moon who sold the plot na?
NASA
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by sisisioge: 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
Who did he pay to? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Vyzz: 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
unity004:
then they will need to buy that place from him, what a cool future business!

You didn't understand me...

He bought a plot there... But legally those who sold are not the owners since presently no nation owns anything outside space yet... Any nation can decided to put anything (obviously not nuclear weapons) out there and nobody will say anything.... Now him buying it from people who doesn't own it is scam...

Not all nation will recognise him as the owner when Nations start colonising the money, if the will.
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Missmossy(f): 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
jUeLiZ:
I guess local girl is not please because this isn't a reality,,grin

btw who did he buy it from??
Exactly, this man looks like someone reasoning in the Stone Age

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by mattmogan88: 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Brianmet: 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
when you have money, you'll congratulate them. If you are broke you will claim vanity
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by mechanics(m): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
So no more land in his country abi?
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by unity004(m): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
Vyzz:

You didn't understand me...

He bought a plot there... But legally those who sold are not the owners since presently no nation owns anything outside space yet... Any nation can decided to put anything (obviously not nuclear weapons) out there and nobody will say anything.... Now him buying it from people who doesn't own it is scam...

Not all nation will recognise him as the owner when Nations start colonising the money, if the will.
you very right, I just checked it on google, thanks for changing my perspective about space ownership
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Naijaarchive(m): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
Who did he pay to and who survey the land?
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
Who sold the land give am?
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Ayobami7(m): 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
lol
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
lagdmark:

I tell you, Pakistan with fake everything.
Read the post before commenting please.
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Who sold the land give am?
Read the post well, then make some research.
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by donMIG(m): 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
Na treck him go trek go dia?
Abi oxygen free for dia
Once u jump dia na so u go dei float go jupita grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
Missmossy:

Will you just shut up and read the post or do some research, reading is like kryptonite to Nigerians.
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Dreyton36: 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnnnn

My question is who are they paying this money to

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Pinkie2018(f): 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
Madness everywhere
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Malawian(m): 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
Abeg na who the guy pay the money to?
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by chocboi78(m): 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
who was the money paid to..
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by amaks: 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
Is the US now claiming ownership of the moon?
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Munzy14(m): 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
Make I go arrange guys make we go collect matching ground quick quick...

omonile entering moon...

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by jUeLiZ: 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
Missmossy:

I will soon write a book,, about weird things the rich do,,hw can i pay for something i can make use off grin
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Munzy14(m): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
amaks:
Is the US now claiming ownership of the moon?
US na Yahoo daddy.... everything na scope for them... cheesy obtaining everyone in this world.
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Chirowman(m): 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
E for kuku buy land for sun ,oshe moon buyer.
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by miketayo(m): 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
you have been scammed
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Doktajay5: 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) / Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.