Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife (85982 Views)

Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by unity004(m): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
Vyzz:
shocked

So he actually is wants to go on a honey moon in the moon, wow...

To tell u the truth... Gee wasted his money...

Nobody owns the moon now or any planets so who did u pay to? God?...

Russia or China might land there next ten years and choose it as their colony...
then they will need to buy that place from him, what a cool future business!
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by wamide042(m): 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
FlordFlorez:
So na buying of land for moon dey trend now.

We never finish buying ones wey dey earth, na moon own we dey eye.

Makes me sef go buy for Pluto..

Bros abeg help me put Corner piece for my land too oo.. me sef go wan buy land for Pluto.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by deolurexy1(m): 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
Mesef dey sell moon property.

Half plot 350k
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by dMetalist(m): 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
arab ozo

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Awon Omo onile dey moon?
grin

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by 9zcollins(m): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Awon Omo onile dey moon?
I heard that both the seller and the buyer will remit 5% of the cost price to Tinubu for his 2023 aspiration.... Please confirm the news sad

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by oluwasegun007(m): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
I hope someone would not gift Nigeria to his wife one day...
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Crochet: 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hmmm he is done buying the ones on earth abi?omo jati jati.
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by 9zcollins(m): 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
heard that both the seller and the buyer will remit 5% of the cost price to Tinubu for his 2023 aspiration..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by AreaFada2: 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
See new real estate business o.
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Badbishop15(m): 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
mumu!!!!...You bought what you wouldn't use...
but wait ooo..who sell am gv am?
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
So oga land buyer when you wan go inspect your land, @ least go do mini fence grin grin grin
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Wow

Asians and their mumu romantic love
common 45$undecidedundecided
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Judolisco(m): 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
So person go come meet me now tell me say him get land 4 moon... Na whom dem dey pay 2..
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by LordPhoenix777: 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
BOUGHT land on the moon ...And paid to who... GOD?!
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by chiokeman(m): 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
U have started inviting ISIS, Al Qaeda Boko Haram in the Moon. Well shaa u won't try it wit the sun.
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Vikynas: 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
I go even buy mansion for Ocean for her!!
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by lagdmark(m): 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
dingbang:
Sha I don see country wey Nigeria better pass.
I tell you, Pakistan with fake everything.
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Didi2d(m): 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
SoftP:
I’m sure Teni’s future husband will be inspired by this.

In Teni’s voice- Wanna Make love on the moon
Dancing to my tunes

I no go lie, that verse dey always catch my attention
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Tribalism123(m): 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
Who come sell the land for him na?
So omonile don reach moon?
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Chiemeka1: 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
Who sold him the land?
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by friday2011(m): 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
Abeg who get the guy number, i dey sell blocks
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
dalass:
shocked

Who's the land owner on the moon selling land again? shocked

Indians can do fraud ehn?

Let them not destroy our moon oh, its the only one we have.

They have praxtically destroyed the earth, now focus is on the moon! Inside life! undecided

I don't think an Indian company sold that to him.

Many of the firms doing this sort of thing actually operate out of places like the US and Europe.

There are some that even offer you a chance to name a meteor or asteroid after yourself or a family member/friend.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by blazebaba(m): 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
For how much..
45$ kwa...
Make me sef book 5 hecters for weed farming....
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by bigcee(m): 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Awon Omo onile dey moon?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by dorin27(f): 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
fuckingAyaya:
Awon Omo onile dey moon?

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by micflo28(m): 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
Who did he pay to? Mad money things
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
franchasng:
America the father of global scammers!! cheesy

US NASA just scammed this poor dude his hard earned $45 with an invincible acre of land in the moon that NASA only see from their telescope, walai this life no balance grin grin

NASA wouldn't do a thing like that. Or does the story say that it was NASA that sold him the stuff?
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by dalass(f): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
mansakhalifa:

I don't think an Indian company sold that to him.

Many of the firms doing this sort of thing actually operate out of places like the US and Europe.

There are some that even offer you a chance to name a meteor or asteroid after yourself or a family member/friend.

Hmmmm... Europeans and tech gbajue... If its black nations doing such, they'd shout scam... They're codedly fraudulent cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! / Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.