Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife (85988 Views)

Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by jrusky(m): 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
Look at the neck of the man that bought land in the moon.

What kind of gift is that? Thst $45 can buy him good shirt and fatten his ostrich looking neck.
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Missmossy(f): 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
SegFault:

Will you just shut up and read the post or do some research, reading is like kryptonite to Nigerians.
And you had to quote me to say this, you are such a FIRST CLASS M.O.R.O.N!!!

I would probably school you on a zillion and one things you don`t know.

Seems you lack attention, never mind you would get it undecided
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by uuzba(m): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
Dreyton36:
Fvck mehnnnnnnnnn

My question is who are they paying this money to
I'm selling plot on Jupiter O.
Original CofO.
Plots still available.
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Temptee101(m): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
This is madness

She should be immortalised by naming a road after her on the moon.
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
Cash wasted undecided

Afonja lifestyle replicated in Pakistan
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Forumobserver12(m): 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
So who exactly did he pay to and who will issue the C of O?
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by hopexter(m): 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
Bessppectt:
Hmmmmm. Wonders they say shall never end.

Let be buy you one too at Alien square kiss cheesy
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Dreyton36: 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
uuzba:

I'm selling plot on Jupiter O.
Original CofO.
Plots still available.

Send ur bvn and snap front and bank of ur card , so I can easily wire you the cash , what's ur price
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by femi4: 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Awon Omo onile dey moon?
O su mi o

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by 8stargeneral: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Dead body Na

All the dead body wey kpain for this life but angel gabrel no allow dem enter heaven

they now goan become lanlod over there

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Kingbuhari(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
I already get acres of lands there and I want to sale 2 plots there use the money build Luna 5 star hotel
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by RuggedSniper: 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by HDT13(m): 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hope he can afford to go check out the land
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by 99thEnemy(m): 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
Make I rush go buy land for moon quick quick grin ..... Na so bitcoin take pass me for 2009 when e start, I been take am like joke. grin grin
Very soon you go start hear about Lunar land trading .... grin grin Make I invest in 2 Acres of Moon land. You can never know grin grin
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Askme2020(m): 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
who he pay to? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by 99thEnemy(m): 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
sinkhole:
Useless gift sad me I no wan dis kain gift o cheesy
I want my partner to buy land for me in Mauritius grin
Not a hard thing for your partner to do if it costs $45 per Acre in Mauritius grin grin grin
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
dalass:

Hmmmm... Europeans and tech gbajue... If its black nations doing such, they'd shout scam... They're codedly fraudulent cool

lol

Many folks see it as a joke or some light-hearted land transaction.

For me, I don't see it as a fraud but I think it's downright silly. But hey, it is what it is.

I would rather pay to have them name an asteroid after me rather than buy an acre of land on the moon. A real estate that I can't even develop. Crazy.
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by hardon1(m): 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
Madness comes in different forms
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
dangermouse:
Moon that is not habitable?

incase any body is interested from nigeria

please contact me na me the company representative for africa
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Goldeno(m): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
who did he give the money to
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Emperor4tune(m): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
hmm u mean mortal men have started buying landed properties as far as moon...
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Babaken(m): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
I beg who he pay give
Who is the owner of the land
Who are the withness.
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Mintum: 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
Who owns the moon? Who did he pay the money to?
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Sheriman(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
Na where Corrupt Nigerian Politicians go dey carry and bury our money go be that
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by BOFREJO(m): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Wehrey. Who can guess the next Nigerian man to buy ?
Ned Nwoko
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by chaloskyx: 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE LAND OWNER THAT YOU PAID TO
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Pweetyccee(f): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
Which kind gift be dis undecided

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Kingrefreshed: 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2020

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by duality(m): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
Na to go moon go collect Deve' , be the in things
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by golddare: 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by thundafire: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
Tinubu supporters land is up for grab oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! / Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.