Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Answer This Question And Win 50k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Answer This Question And Win 50k (2057 Views)

How Algeria Help Me Win 50k Thanks To Our Super Eagles Nigeria / Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answer This Question And Win 50k by Frankraj: 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
Who is the greatest enemy of a man .

Answer correctly and give reason for your answer .

The best answer wins 50k

No jokes

Move it to front page . Immediately the post reach 50k views . i will check the best answer and call result.

2 Likes

Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Niyeal(m): 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
Frankraj:

The best answer wins 50k

No jokes
Man is the greatest enemy of man

7 Likes

Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Prodigee: 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
Frankraj:

The best answer wins 50k

No jokes
It's man. Man pollutes the environment, man is the apex predator, man is the most dangerous animal, man is the worst disease of this planet.
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by ibsaq(m): 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
Woman
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Almost all evil done by man were because of them

3 Likes

Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by gasparpisciotta: 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
Time can be a friend or an enemy.

Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by ManIzHot: 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
FEAR

Fear has been the greatest enemy to man!!! fear what others will think, and begin to doubt their capabilities.

Fear is the reason behind failure, sickness, giving up, bad relationships and so on.

We are afraid of the past, the future, old age, the unseen and even death

Frankraj:

The best answer wins 50k

No jokes

4 Likes

Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Dml24: 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
Your papa,person wey no get 5k for hn account...SMH

4 Likes

Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Xantel(f): 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
Woman, like from the beginning Adam and Eve

2 Likes

Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by NDSMELODY(m): 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
Frankraj:
The best answer wins 50k
No jokes
mind
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by paulolee(m): 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
for me, I'll say the greatest enemy to man is science n technology, even if it have done alot of good n development,
i still think tha technology developed through science is the greatest enemy of man Because a deadly scientific research or technology is a disaster to man and the world if its In the wrong hands..
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
Frankraj:

The best answer wins 50k

No jokes
environment especially friends. Bring three men and i will raise them in three different environment and you will see the results .. Nothing can influence you more than the people you meet in certain places. They have the power to influence you.. Power to break you. Power to make you.
You should always be careful of the type of friends you keep. Where you meet such friends.. Friends can bite you more than you can ever imagine. All those womanizers how do you think they start? By watching others, some influenced.

3 Likes

Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Enskynelson(m): 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
Man's greatest enemy is himself.
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
ibsaq:
Woman
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Almost all evil done by man were because of them
You are absolutely correct. If that guy doesn't give you the 50k let me know.
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by moneyshop: 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
FEAR!
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by princesshansy(f): 11:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
Man's greatest enemy is his mind...we do not really have total control over it.

3 Likes

Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by MacWin155(m): 12:14am On Jan 07, 2021
Frankraj:

The best answer wins 50k

No jokes

You said who. "Who" is mostly used with humans. If you'd been a bit objective with the question by saying "what". Then the answer to your question would have been fear is the greatest enemy of man. It cripples the mind and corrupts the soul.

But to answer your question as asked, man is the greatest enemy of man. Man creates problems for his fellow man to elevate himself. Corona virus, HIV,Lassa fever,Ebola virus, believe these are natural diseases or came naturally at your own ignorance. Man concocted most of these diseases in their wild scientific experiments. Most times it's a purposely act to decimate world population when it's at a disturbing peak. Exhaust fumes, generators, Industrial wastes, causing different organ failure,cancers etc. Man would hurt his fellow man and justify his actions,and when looked upon,for political reasons it actually sounds rational,in truth it isn't. Man is the evil man hopes to get ride of but man is ignorant of this.

According to a singing group Marina and the diamonds in their song"savages",they said "I'm not afraid of God,I am afraid of man".
Drops mic. grin
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 12:19am On Jan 07, 2021
Hmmm
The Greatest Enemy of man is Fear

Fear means False Evidence appearing Real
I said so because Fear has caged man unknowingly, Fear has caused slow progress
Fear has threatened the existence of man
How do I mean? Fear does not allow man to think straight, always the thought of 'If I do this, this will happen... Is better I don't do it... Or should I do this?'
Fear causes personal and collective Confusion.
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by hashtagged(m): 1:58am On Jan 07, 2021
Frankraj:

The best answer wins 50k

No jokes
Death, all other enemies can be avoided but death is inevitable and will surely catch up with man
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Silasloaded(m): 5:27am On Jan 07, 2021
Frankraj:

The best answer wins 50k

No jokes
I think ''Death'' is the greatest enemy of man because, it can come at anytime unpredictably/unexpectedly which could in turn snatch some's dream/vision in life, demise of beloved ones and closed Buddies/one's. even, not limited to ultimate helpers.
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Shedrack777: 5:37am On Jan 07, 2021
HEART is Man's greatest enemy. Because the heart is the greatest enemy that 98% of people can't overcome
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by jen4r: 6:23am On Jan 07, 2021
the greatest enemy we have in this life is me, the person i am, if i'm 100% possitive, there won't be room for error, so you as a person is the greatest enrmy.......
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 07, 2021
omor na towtow oohgrin

hope i win sha

1 Like

Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by jasonex4(m): 6:31am On Jan 07, 2021
Frankraj:

The best answer wins 50k

No jokes

Move it to front page . Immediately the post reach 50k views . i will check the best answer and call result.

Woman

Afterall in some religions, the woman is the cause of man's downfall

1 Like

Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Thinkherbell(f): 7:59am On Jan 07, 2021
His Peniss grin

2 Likes

Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2021
The greatest enemy to man is himself and his kinds.

1 Like

Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Emmanuel224(m): 10:47am On Jan 07, 2021
money
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by revjesh31(m): 10:51am On Jan 07, 2021
e
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Lilpen3758: 10:53am On Jan 07, 2021
Mindset...... no man moves forward with a negative mindset
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by OgThanos: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2021
It's still man, we are our own greatest enemy.
1. Think about the wars, world war I, world war II.
Imagine how many soldiers , innocent civilians, babies, pregnant woman and so on that does during the war which we humans initiated among our selves.
2. Think about the greediness in the part of our government, our country men that use his fellow humans for blood money.

Think about the so called offline and online fraudsters which the society praise.

We humans have caused a lot of fatalities than any disease breakouts,
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Coro19(m): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2021
Self(Bible call it the old man). Unless we do away with self and embrace Christ, we will continually be in enmity with it. Note no man can win it except the holy spirit dwells in him
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Angelacruz: 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
The answer is man...let's take a look purely from a survival perspective. We are draining our planet of its natural resources at a pace we cannot sustain. The world is rampant with problems such as famine and homelessness even though we have more than enough resources to provide each and every person with their basic necessities many times over.Divorce rates are on the rise.The underlying problem exists in our inability to relate to each other properly.I could go on and on.
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by WhiteIverson: 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
The greatest enemy of man is DEATH. Man has no power over death.
Death respects no one.
Man can conquer the whole world, but he can never conquer death.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Told To Submit Vaccination Card. / I Feel Shy To Ask Girls Out / Yahoo Guy Refused To Swear To Ngbala Eke Assurance (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.