Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' (111427 Views)

24-year-old Woman Flaunts Her 85-year-old Husband / Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by HomerTimpson: 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
99thEnemy:
I will join you nigga grin . I will call on another to join us grin . She'll love it baaaaaad . .
grin grin grin
LOL
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by HomerTimpson: 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
Fucsheetup:
E pain am grin
E took it to @ grin
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Norman4real(m): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
The AUDACITY!!!! smfh...
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Corroro: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
Don't blame the woman, blame the men lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by EMMY76: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
[quote author=backT post=94223304]A lady has taken to popular micro-blogging platform to show off her two husband’s as she gushed over them.

According to the lady identified as Brisbane, in her social media post used the mathematical Greater Than sign (>>>>wink to indicate that marrying two men is greater then marrying one man.

She shared photos of herself and the two men in her life who looked very happy and satisfied with the polyamorous relationship.

Captioning the images, Brisbane wrote ;

Rubbish this might be ugandans or kenyans which nigerian man will tolerate this? shocked
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Palehair: 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
gbolswag:
The two guys are gay or fools
Gay guys don't go for women no matter her sweet her pvssy is. Call them what they are, two straight fools
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Jossibest(m): 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
Who among them will be responsible as a father of ur kids....una no get work... Nonsence people
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by babony1: 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
Freeman50:
You don't eat shit cause others do.
God bless you.
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by babony1: 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
stealmatic:

seriously i HV been waiting for your comment siinnnce ,but u never disappoints,don't you think it's better to do this than Bleep around?at least she has two dicks to herself,party daily,oh my gosh pastor I think u should give it a try it will elevate your spiritual erection
Lol
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Gentle0wavez: 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
MLTR:

There is nothing appealing about the truth, i understand your furstration grin however i don't av to shalaye, sex is detrimental to single ladies pride that is what prompted the feminine code "no kiss & tell"
I am sure you are aware of the ashewo thread on NL, females have sexual escapades as much as those guys in there do buh only the males are sharing grin ask any guy is bodycount n he wil inflate it, throw to the same question to a gurl.. its either two or none grin grin it might sound hurtful buh it is what it is.

Lol true sha, no be small thing oh. Even runs girls hates kiss and tell hence the quote "Even Bîtches have pride"
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Wharli3y(m): 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
If you are still in Doubt that this is the Generation of the Rapture/ Endtimes, you Need to Understand that Lucifer Has Sealed, Stamped and Confirmed you For Total Destruction

Say no more my brother in the Lord..

It is Finished.

1 Like

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Pearly255(f): 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
They ain’t the only ones who can marry more than 20

I don’t mind o grin
Ardar:
This is a real Alpha female.

Why have one when I can have two or more?
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
Na Who Dey Marry Who? Na She Marry Dem Or Na Dem Marry Her?
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by TheWeightDoctor(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
What if I can tell you why your weight-loss journey is not going great?

What if I tell you that there is a particular kind of workout for someone above 120kg and someone below 90kg?

What if I told you that taking a certain Matcha green tea powder every day can apart from helping your metabolism.. curbing your hunger and Making your energy levels high.. It can also make you feel more lighter and more happier..

So many things I want to say about Matcha green tea powder ..

But you people are not ready for it yet...

contact 07068357282 for more
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by backT(m): 4:33am On Oct 01, 2020
Truvel:
Na Who Dey Marry Who? Na She Marry Dem Or Na Dem Marry Her?
Na she marry them nah
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Kk29: 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ardar:
This is a real Alpha female.

Why have one when I can have two or more?
you get strength?
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by backT(m): 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
I will like to have tho type of marriage

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now / Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.