Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' (111359 Views)

24-year-old Woman Flaunts Her 85-year-old Husband / Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by cooooooks(m): 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
Wish them a wonderful life. To each their own.
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by faithfull18(f): 11:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
7women to one man crew, where are you

1 Like

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Skmoda360(m): 11:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
emeijeh:
2 simps
Gbayi baba grin
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 24, 2020
See comments, I knew Nairalanders esp the guys, will come for her.
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Ensquare(m): 12:04am On Sep 24, 2020
Whaaaat!!!!

With all this scarcity of husband?
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Majesty33(m): 12:04am On Sep 24, 2020
backT:
A lady has taken to popular micro-blogging platform to show off her two husband’s as she gushed over them.

According to the lady identified as Brisbane, in her social media post used the mathematical Greater Than sign (>>>>wink to indicate that marrying two men is greater then marrying one man.

She shared photos of herself and the two men in her life who looked very happy and satisfied with the polyamorous relationship.

Captioning the images, Brisbane wrote ;

https://mobile.twitter.com/brisbanebee/status/1307528853133418496
Damn nigaaaaar party won't be a bad idea.
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Brunicekid(m): 12:06am On Sep 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
If you are still in Doubt that this is the Generation of the Rapture/ Endtimes, you Need to Understand that Lucifer Has Sealed, Stamped and Confirmed you For Total Destruction
You are very much right!

1 Like

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Freeman50(m): 12:08am On Sep 24, 2020
MJluv:
If a man can marry more than one wife why can't a woman marry more than one husband?

Afterall, what a man can do....
You don't eat shit cause others do.
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Impenetrable: 12:15am On Sep 24, 2020
backT:
A lady has taken to popular micro-blogging platform to show off her two husband’s as she gushed over them.

According to the lady identified as Brisbane, in her social media post used the mathematical Greater Than sign (>>>>wink to indicate that marrying two men is greater then marrying one man.

She shared photos of herself and the two men in her life who looked very happy and satisfied with the polyamorous relationship.

Chaii! What we will not see in this world.

How probook corei5 for sell at affordable price.

Check my signature
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by stealmatic(m): 12:16am On Sep 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
If you are still in Doubt that this is the Generation of the Rapture/ Endtimes, you Need to Understand that Lucifer Has Sealed, Stamped and Confirmed you For Total Destruction
seriously i HV been waiting for your comment siinnnce ,but u never disappoints,don't you think it's better to do this than Bleep around?at least she has two dicks to herself,party daily,oh my gosh pastor I think u should give it a try it will elevate your spiritual erection
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by RealEzee(m): 12:18am On Sep 24, 2020
Na which country this one take dey happen kwa?
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Easyosafo: 12:25am On Sep 24, 2020
Real end time generation.
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by SATANNIST: 12:44am On Sep 24, 2020
polyamorous naija hoes don learn new one. see u useless smelling toto oloshos. go and dig deep about this woman, she bought the latest benz for each of the guys o. so if you must do this dont expect to drain the 2 guys

1 Like

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by KingsArome(m): 12:45am On Sep 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

Oga why will you say Lucifer has confirmed me for destruction?
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by platido(m): 12:45am On Sep 24, 2020
So if she born who get the pikin First?
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by cutieme(m): 12:48am On Sep 24, 2020
Biglittlelois:
A welcome development, Indian women do it, so nothing new here.
Really?
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Jeromejnr(m): 12:49am On Sep 24, 2020
SegFault:

You're as stupid as can get, this is a practice that has been going on even before your forefathers, once again go for medical checkup.

You see your life.

I catch you once again abusing someone for sharing his opinion.

I am sure you are not the only one to know this has been for centuries.

Read and understand a message before replying to show some sort of ego trip on so called knowledge you possess.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by MrAkata: 1:38am On Sep 24, 2020
They probably sexing each other more than they sexing her

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by One4me: 2:02am On Sep 24, 2020
luscioustrish:
Two "heads" are better than one cheesy cheesy cheesy

And she would get her TWO HEADS down there , on a daily basis!
This life is unfair o
. grin grin
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by IJOBA2: 2:23am On Sep 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
HAVE YOU EVER READ IN YOUR BIBLE THAT GOD GUIDES WHOM HE WILLS AND EQUALLY LEAD ASTRAY WHOM HE WILL. I HAVE TOLD YOU SEVERAL TIMES TO STOP MISLEADING PEOPLE ON NAIRALAND.

YOUR ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION OF THE HOLY BOOKS CAN SPELL DOOM FOR YOU

BEWARE OF THE ETERNAL DAMNATION BRUH

YOUR god (CHRIST) SAID AND I QUOTE “ HE WHO HAVE EAR LET HIM HEAR”
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by edgeklaus(m): 2:23am On Sep 24, 2020
Dear friend, you may have heard that "Comparison is the thief of joy", but you need help overcoming it?

Here are *7 fantastic ways to overcome comparison*

Read: https:///3hRJXQC

Please, do follow my blog and drop a comment�

backT:

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by IJOBA2: 2:26am On Sep 24, 2020
Ardar:
This is a real Alpha female.

Why have one when I can have two or more?
DEPENDING ON THE MILEAGE OF YA SWEET IN THE MIDDLE
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Iko5000: 2:38am On Sep 24, 2020
Fake news manufactured by bloggers , if you go to the twitter handle you will see that she says its a joke

can’t get rite
@brisbanebee
·
Sep 20
Replying to
@brisbanebee
Y’all can’t be this gullible Face with tears of joyFace with tears of joyFace with tears of joy

1 Like

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by mukthar2000(m): 2:44am On Sep 24, 2020
Through their appearance we shall no them, olosiiii oloso.
That is why u has many wounds on ur ugly legs

Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Charisco(m): 2:52am On Sep 24, 2020
Handsome men being foolish
We have beautiful single ladies everywhere.
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Lovelyn451(f): 2:55am On Sep 24, 2020
Yoruba women marry 4 in their lifetime...
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 24, 2020
Biglittlelois:
A welcome development, Indian women do it, so nothing new here.

shocked
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by laiperi: 3:09am On Sep 24, 2020
Well, women can still claim rape by their husbands.

Dis na daily rape fantasy. When she is not in the mood nko?
Re: Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' by Sagefromtheeast: 3:21am On Sep 24, 2020
The way people advertise foolishness on social media these days.
That's how they kept flaunting Regina Daniel and her "co-wives" as if it's supposed to be admirable.

And don't tell me they "look happy" because they're smiling in a photo.
Utter foolishness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls / My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.