Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) (60509 Views)

APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands / RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Bluntemperor: 11:29am On Sep 24, 2020
ignis:
Naija is gradually becoming a laughing stock in the international scene

You didn't read the story,lady!
Many African Nations are fearing that a Nigeria-Rise means dominant -Force,hence these attacks.From Ghana to Kenya and South Africa,especially,the harassment is high heaven! If only Buhari Govt understand that a Strong Nigeria-with good infrastructures,24/7 -ights every where,huge population market and Sound Education,Science and Technology,the rest of the World will be shivering when we come alive! Hope Abuja and it's Cabals are listening.We should also do away with Nepotism so that this Great Country can move fast! God Bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by gregyboy(m): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2020
Benevento:
D.

You're a fool, big one....

You cant use your brain if you're going to troll is this the thread to do it,

Take sense....
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Amteur44: 11:39am On Sep 24, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

It's common knowledge that most Nigerians can't afford to buy at Shoprite despite it being a poor man's store in South Africa. So don't pretend.

I never said you need or desire to be in SA, we are talking about those who already are here and menacing - they need to leave.

Those Nigerians who are here for tourism never face any danger as the tourism hotspots are often not fraught with tensions. But frankly, we can do without your tourism if that's gonna be the boogeyman used to scare us into submission, you make up a very small fraction of our annual 10 million international tourist arrivals.

What's your business here?

1 Like

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by tribalistdcriti: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2020
Amteur44:

What's your business here?
abi

3 Likes

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by spal54: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2020
I am sorry for those who still believe in Nigeria, nothing good will ever come out of a failed system.

1 Like

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by codemaniacs: 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
zz

1 Like

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Komu1048(m): 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

I wouldn't call selling drugs and running brothels doing better though. I think the world knows Nigerians are into illicit trade in SA and other Southern African countries. The only reason they won't leave SA is because of the much higher spending power of the population (while Nigerians find Shoprite unaffordable). Plus SA people take clean running water and stable electricity for granted.

In terms of Nigerian doctors, there are far more black South African doctors. So I don't see how you'll classify them as doing better, they earn the same. In fact SA doctors have the option of travelling to Europe while SAa is the best option for Nigerian doctors.

So do you see the levels?

U r daft, the way u mofos rate this south pieces of shit is heartbreaking
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by tsdarkside(m): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
SATANNIST:
i will be happy if i was south african.
go everywhere in the world u see nigerians
displaying poverty everywhere.
and yes i am a nigerian but not your average nigerian

then you are a self hatin nigerian....
i have nothing to say to you....
practicaly all black peoples hate themselves....

you are nothing new....

1 Like

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Silentgroper(m): 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
Saig:
Why can't w have a decent environment like this in Nigeria sad
Where are u based
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by SATANNIST: 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
tsdarkside:

then you are a self hatin nigerian....
i have nothing to say to you....
practicaly all black peoples hate themselves....

you are nothing new....
it is only an idiot or someone that havnt travelled enough that wont hate nigeria and nigerians.
nigerians are nuisance and pest to the world
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by codemaniacs: 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
zz

2 Likes

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by udemzyudex(m): 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
No white protesting too? Says a lot.

1 Like

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by greatseed: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
ignis:

Should we blame GEJ?
Blame ursef & other ill mannered citizens tarnishing the country's image undecided
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by motheex: 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
SATANNIST:
it is only an idiot or someone that havnt travelled enough that wont hate nigeria and nigerians.

Nah you be the idiot.. wia and wia you don travel go.. you think you are more adventurous than me.. or any one here.. shut up and stop looking down on motherland ODE!!
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by motheex: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
codemaniacs:

its funny grin grin grin

you guys have noticed something very important but you can't decode further, so let me try and help you guys.

from what you've noticed it should be obvious, very obvious that n:airaland is not under the control of s:eun or any of his N:igerian mods or they are been paid to push such to front page.

s:eun and his mods receive instructions from some people ( including foreigners ) who may have bought a stake in n:airaland,

Who may have bought a stake
Keep sounding like an idiot.. no be only stake nah shares..
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by SATANNIST: 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
motheex:

Nah you be the idiot.. wia and wia you don travel go.. you think you are more adventurous than me.. or any one here.. shut up and stop looking down on motherland ODE!!
wey my biy don enter, u no go ever enter till u rotten. not to talk of me. before i reply u again snap your background and show me. bastard
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by codemaniacs: 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
zz

1 Like

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Amteur44: 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Oh is that so Someone should tell the whites in Israel, Australia and New Zealand that they missed the memo then.

And someone else should inform black SA that someone from the Poverty Capital of the ENTIRE World is mocking poverty in SA.

At least the citizens of the so called poverty capital still has a better home than your tenth living drug addict brothers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by KLEINBASS: 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
DerideGull:

Why are the Africans of RSA much pained about Nigerians in RSA?

As much as even south african are involved in those things but majority of Nigerian communities in south Africa are involved in drugs, prostitution , scams, building hijacking and kidnappings and they dnt hide it. The truth is south africa is not as green as people think it is especially for foreigners. They found a loophole in our criminal justice and constitution. I personally think the frustration should be be directed to the law officials and immigration officers of the country. Example : last night we found a Zimbabwean national cutting our electrical fence at our estate, we called the cops they arrested him the next day he is in the streets, police let him go. (same for south african criminals our law is too soft)

2 Likes

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by tsdarkside(m): 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
SATANNIST:

haha....congratulations you travelled self-hatin nigerian....
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Litmus: 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
heniford2:
why do you say igbo why are you this uneducated

It’s a divisionary tactic. Many of this type of people are not Nigerians.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by blowjob: 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
WannaHowzit:

Just imagine, products of a failed state now annoying people in their own countries and refusing to leave. Who's gonna fix your country while you are freeloading on the sweat of other men who have bettered their own countries. I'm so embarrassed for you.
SORRY MY FELLOW AFRICAN BRO/SIS,THERE IS NOTHING U CAN DO ABOUT THAT,IF U KILL OUR PEOPLE,U WOULD BE INDICTED,ASK UR GODFATHER OF HATE HITLER,WHAT GOES AROUND,COME AROUND
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Truthwords: 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
If you are a Nigerian living in south Africa, you are a fool. If they don't want you just come home. Your stay there makes them feel like they are something

1 Like

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by veritasetfidei: 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
illicit:

Well I am not ur doctor

So I still don't need to be in SA

Whoever goes there, goes there of their own accord and volition

I know some other places where I will go with my money and knowledge when need be. I tell you, I have never been idle for too long and I don't sell drugs or p.i.m.p.

btw there are Nigerians in SA who are there for pleasure and leisure

I afford things I have been buying from ShopRite as well as many other Nigerians.

Ripping Nigerians off and we hardly complain.

So No Level....

Uhm Shoprite is where the poor in SA shops . The middle class and up shop at Spar/Pick and Pay and Woolworths so yes the level of development is different . Lets be factual and try not to be disingenuous when debating it adds nothing to the conversation.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Amteur44: 12:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Don't get involved in things you don't know, you are a true illiterate. There's a reason SA was a union of different countries. That's the colonial part mumu. Go read before you enter wild terrain, you'll hurt yourself. All you know is apartheid this, apartheid that - you don't even know when it began.

Go sh1t in the drain and leave higher grade SA matters to us. Or better yet go drown in the Mediterranean sea trying to reach Italy.

we now have true and fake illustrates.

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by veritasetfidei: 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
you will hardly find a white or indian south african in this so called protest,the truth is the average black south african is suffering from severe poverty and are disillusioned with their terrible standard of living.since the anc(the ruling party) is controlled by black south africans,they(black south africans) know putting the blame on their dutch and indian overlords wont and cant hold water again and even if they(black southafricans) hate their foreign overlords they know they cant do anything to hurt them,so what and who should take the blames now?,booom where we go NIGERIANS,yeah you heard me right fucking nigerians,and the ridicoulous allegations of drug dealing was a perfect excuss to target nigerians.dumb black south africans nigerians are not your problems,your dutch invaders and their western friends are your real enemies.grow some balls dumb black south africans and target them,dumbheads.

What a load of balderdash masquerading as fact . Have you ever read a South African newspaper ? Followed a parliamentary debate live online ? The issues that south africans are currently debating include amongst others :

1. Land reform
2. Corruption
3. Labor law reform to encourage investment

As a person of mixed heritage no one that I know is scared of debating or confronting any other south african and we do not have overlords . Do yourself a favor and join r/southafrica on Reddit and watch the debats and arguments there which I submit is a reasonable microcosm of our society and the debates we are currently having.

What Nigerians have to do is admit that the majority of Nigerians leaving for SA are not the cream of the crop but rather those who bring your country no praise . Calling this out and acknowledging it is the first step towards realizing that their conduct is detrimental to international relations in the long term due to the perception of Nigerians which these chaps create by their persistent and endemic unlawful behavior.

Find below a link illustrating how many foreigners were in SA prisoners as of 2017
https://www.htxt.co.za/2017/07/10/how-many-foreigners-sa-prisons/
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

You mean the same way Nigerians are "civil" in SA, hence the protests against them

Anyway, to answer your question white people in South Africa don't have a culture of protesting, it's just one of those things. The same way they don't gather in stadiums for political rallies like the rest of the continent It's just not their thing.

Is it not same white people protesting against the said land dispute issue like trespassing on their farm by the locals, attacking and claiming to take over their land without compensation. USA secretary of state came in and warned that if such happens there will be sanctions just like that of Zimbabwe. they protest when it becomes necessary to do so, not petty things like hate, jealousy.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by heniford2: 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
codemaniacs:

its funny grin grin grin

you guys have noticed something very important but you can't decode further, so let me try and help you guys.

from what you've noticed it should be obvious, very obvious that n:airaland is not under the control of s:eun or any of his N:igerian mods or they are been paid to push such to front page.

s:eun and his mods receive instructions from some people ( including foreigners ) who may have bought a stake in n:airaland,
i just don't understand why we keep giving room for this shit why
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by ignis: 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
greatseed:
Blame ursef & other ill mannered citizens tarnishing the country's image undecided

please stop being gullible
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

No, black communities, not poor communities. If your Nigerians are so successful in SA as you like to falsely claim then what would they be doing in poor communities during attacks? Get your facts straight.

There's been a lot of economic empowerment for black South Africans since 1994 so I fear you're still stuck in the past. Rather focus on being the undisputed Poverty Capital of the World despite 60 years of self misrule and massive oil wealth. You can't even afford to fill a trolley at Shoprite - a poor man's store in South Africa.

Talk about brain-dead blacks, it's elections season in Nigeria, I'll be on the lookout for how many proven fantastically corrupt politicians you bring back to power for a measly food parcel - like you have been doing since independence.

Lmao he can't afford to fill a trolley yet Shoprite claims they can't afford to leave the market sales of 30 billion dollars they get annually from Nigeria, why would a company with such a franchise set up a business in a poverty stricken country for such huge profit, it seems you are misinformed, to start with how many countries in Africa can you find Shoprite. You need to do more reading rather than mis-informing the public.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by DexterousOne(m): 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
This will be ample opportunity for some politician to exploit this mass hate of foreigners to win an election,just Donald trump did.

Exactly

Human beings no dey learn

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) / Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba / Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.