Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) (60521 Views)

APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands / RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by wayodude(m): 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
The unpalatable fact is that the general credibility of the average Nigerian is shot in the eyes of the international community and this situation is totally of our own making...and further deteriorating.

Worse still is that we think we are being unfairly targeted. This means that we have not yet identified that there is a problem with the way we conduct ourselves as a people, and that it needs fixing.

We still openly defend the likes of Hushpuppi on internet sites visible to the world. For decades we have either been the leaders or highly involved in all sorts of serious crime that know no borders on an industrial scale! From internet fraud, to human trafficking, drug trafficking, fraudulent immigration claims etc

The world is tired of us. We need to take a hard look at ourselves in the mirror.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by hotice1954: 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
MyMilkshake:
Pretoria my adopted home town cheesy beautiful city

You need to see Capetown then grin wink

1 Like

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by rampantlover: 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
So there are still mumugerians in SA grin grin cheesy Despite their bragging of leaving SA and going back to Nigeria after the beatings they received, most of them are still in SA grin grin cheesy

They have realised that it's better to receive beatings in a better environment with good infrastructure than receiving beatings in a jungle like Nigeria grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

A bunch of loud mouths....all talk no action

1 Like

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by OlaPhils(m): 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
The fact is that even if every other nationalities leaves south africa, they will start blaming the white
south africans for their misery and poverty.
stupid and very lazy idiots

1 Like

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Layksaide(m): 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
If it's Nigerians protesting in their own embassy, NPF would have killed the protesters or have them arrested.

1 Like

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by rampantlover: 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
Litmus:
South Africans are fat and lazy.

Here they come again with same senseless rhetoric cheesy grin Ghanaians are lazy, South Africans are lazy, Kenyans are lazy blah blah blah and they envy us because we are hardworking and the giant of Africa grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerians are one of the most senseless people I have met.They only fight for their rights in a foreign country but too coward to do that in their own country

If you don't give them the chance to operate their evil activities in your country then they see you as a hater. Backward people

2 Likes

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by dasparrow: 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

What do you think BREXIT is all about? It's the British sick of taking in Polish and Romanian labour. You like worshipping whites and bringing down black people. Stop it!

But you do the same. Nigerians are black people and you stay on Nairaland cussing them out and bringing them down so perhaps you should start by practicing what you preach.

We Africans complain about racism from the whites but we are so wicked and discriminatory towards one another. And the funny thing is, white people are very much aware that Black people are their own worse enemies.

How can we Africans demand that people from other racial groups treat us with love, dignity and respect when we as Africans we don't treat each other with love, dignity and respect? I mean we can't demand an end to racism when black on black bigotry remains a big problem within the black race itself.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by gregyboy(m): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
OfoIgbo:

What I mean is that the whites are using SA black idiotic lazy monkeys to forment trouble for other blacks. This is all in an attempt to distract and ensure these foolish black south Africans don't start demanding for their ancestral lands back

Please stop this rascist talks dont you get tired,
If you are well varst you wont be saying this
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Adex2442: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
MyMilkshake:
Pretoria my adopted home town cheesy beautiful city

Are u there now
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by rampantlover: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bluntemperor:

You didn't read the story,lady!
Many African Nations are fearing that a Nigeria-Rise means dominant -Force,hence these attacks.From Ghana to Kenya and South Africa,especially,the harassment is high heaven! If only Buhari Govt understand that a Strong Nigeria-with good infrastructures,24/7 -ights every where,huge population market and Sound Education,Science and Technology,the rest of the World will be shivering when we come alive! Hope Abuja and it's Cabals are listening.We should also do away with Nepotism so that this Great Country can move fast! God Bless Nigeria.

Figment of your imagination, most Nigerians are just like you. Highly delusional and damn stupid. So all the hatred towards Nigerians all over the world is because the world is afraid of the rise of Nigeria. Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by akintunde63: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
YEBOmadiba:
Groups of protesters have demanded more stringent immigration laws while marching through South Africa's capital city of Pretoria directing their anger at African immigrants.

Under the banner of #PutSouthAfricansFirst, small groups of people marched from Church Square to the Nigerian Embassy.

They said government has failed to put South Africans first and have called for the mass deportation of illegal immigrants as well as the revoking of grants and other state benefits.

Various organisations including South Africa First and “Only One SA” have handed over a memorandum of demands at the Nigerian Embassy following a march through the Pretoria CBD.

Action for change’s Nandi Gachwari said their demands were clear.

“We demand an end to human trafficking in Pretoria and, broadly, South Africa; the deportation of all illegal immigrants; the exposure of corruption in flawed Home Affairs processes that grant citizenship to undeserving foreign nationals.”

High Commissioner Kabiru Bala said while he accepted the memorandum, it was unfair that only Nigerians should be blamed for South Africa’s social and economic ills.

The organisations vowed to return to the streets if their demands were not met.

https://ewn.co.za/2020/09/23/unfair-that-nigerians-blamed-for-sa-s-social-ills-says-high-commissioner-bala
Last year it was this same South Africa, later this year it was Ghana, followed by Congo. This worst is yet to come!
Our dear country is gradually becoming a laughing stock among the comity of Nations, & there's nothing we could do about it
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
Beautiful city.... no wonder Nigerians are running over there.

Can't still find one reason why we're the Giant of Africa

2 Likes

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by gregyboy(m): 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
OfoIgbo:

What I mean is that the whites are using SA black idiotic lazy monkeys to forment trouble for other blacks. This is all in an attempt to distract and ensure these foolish black south Africans don't start demanding for their ancestral lands back

Check d guy comment below u, u can find sone truth in it
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
rampantlover:

Here they come again with same senseless rhetoric cheesy grin Ghanaians are lazy, South Africans are lazy, Kenyans are lazy blah blah blah and they envy us because we are hardworking and the giant of Africa grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerians are one of the most senseless people I have met.They only fight for their rights in a foreign country but too coward to do that in their own country

If you don't give them the chance to operate their evil activities in your country then they see you as a hater. Backward people

they also fail to see that nigeria has one of the most diaspora people, they fail to see why and acknowledge why ?

look at zimbabwe, zimbabweans acknowledge that the economy is not good at the moment aka for the past 25 years hence the migration to other countries mainly SA

Nigerians instead of acknowledging what is wrong in your own country and acknowledging what is making you leave nigeria, you start to defending yourself "we are gaint of africa" a phrase that was missed used for country thats has the most populated city which is LAGOS (population 21 million "2019" )

Only in recent years when nigerian became "Gaint of Africa Economically" per GDP (https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-26913497)

Sometime its OK to admit the wrongs it, makes it easy to learn the mistakes and move forward
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Litmus: 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
rampantlover:

Figment of your imagination, most Nigerians are just like you. Highly delusional and damn stupid. So all the hatred towards Nigerians all over the world is because the world is afraid of the rise of Nigeria. Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sharrap. Your black African ass is hated by whites, Asians and Arabs. None of them is in league with you against "the Nigerians". If anything they hate your ass more than those of Nigerians. Nigerians may present a difculty for them in terms of their expectations - that a typical African would be like you, a childlike, happy-clappy coon, who is scared of moving an inch lest you cause offence by daring to act normal – but they soon grudgingly learn to respect the Nigerians.

They recon with Nigerians because Nigerians are substantial blacks and therefore seen as threatening, the rest of you Africans are perceived as irrelevant and already controlled and so they may pat you on the head and say, 'good, good boy, you're not like those naughty Nigerians. This does not mean they like you in spite of your fighting for their affections by acting compliant and pointing fingers at Nigerians and saying we're not like them.

1 Like

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by spayor(m): 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
illicit:

Well I am not ur doctor

So I still don't need to be in SA

Whoever goes there, goes there of their own accord and volition

I know some other places where I will go with my money and knowledge when need be. I tell you, I have never been idle for too long and I don't sell drugs or p.i.m.p.

btw there are Nigerians in SA who are there for pleasure and leisure

I afford things I have been buying from ShopRite as well as many other Nigerians.

Ripping Nigerians off and we hardly complain.

So No Level....
God bless you boss...I'm following your conversation
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by visionex: 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
ignis:
Naija is gradually becoming a laughing stock in the international scene
All hail nnamdi kanu
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Bambambiglo: 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

I wouldn't call selling drugs and running brothels doing better though. I think the world knows Nigerians are into illicit trade in SA and other Southern African countries. The only reason they won't leave SA is because of the much higher spending power of the population (while Nigerians find Shoprite unaffordable). Plus SA people take clean running water and stable electricity for granted.

In terms of Nigerian doctors, there are far more black South African doctors. So I don't see how you'll classify them as doing better, they earn the same. In fact SA doctors have the option of travelling to Europe while SAa is the best option for Nigerian doctors.

So do you see the levels?

I know you're high on nyaope just like every other SA citizen so I have no words for you imp

1 Like

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by frog12: 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
eh so which is better?

KLEINBASS:
If most of this keyboard commentators knew what most Nigerians in south Africa are doing or conditions their leaving in. They would be disowning Nigerians in sout Africa instead of defending them. I still say i have been to Nigeria and Nigerians in south Africa and Nigerians in Nigeria are two different things..
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by frog12: 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
they are not pests.

SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Now they are flocking to Mozambique and Malawi
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
illicit:

Well I am not ur doctor

So I still don't need to be in SA

Whoever goes there, goes there of their own accord and volition

I know some other places where I will go with my money and knowledge when need be. I tell you, I have never been idle for too long and I don't sell drugs or p.i.m.p.

btw there are Nigerians in SA who are there for pleasure and leisure

I afford things I have been buying from ShopRite as well as many other Nigerians.

Ripping Nigerians off and we hardly complain.

So No Level....

Respect! Ur comments alone shows who really get LEVELS.

1 Like

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by BreconHills(m): 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
ignis:
Naija is gradually becoming a laughing stock in the international scene

How? There are a heck of a lot of Nigerians. Same as Indians. Hatred is to be expected during economic downturns when you have so many people overseas.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Biodun556(m): 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

The fact that Nigerians flock to SA and refuse to return despite the xenophobia means SA is levels ahead.

Is it not reasonable for them to withdraw their citizens first before forcefully rejecting foreigners?

They are doing this because there is no retaliation from other African countries. If they kidnapp many of them here in Nigeria, they will stop that rubbish.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Thetruthshallse(m): 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
There should be a serious debate in both Yoruba land and igboland. This mentality of make money or die trying should stop. And again we should stop bringing children to the world, if we can't cater for them. Our forebearer bring lots of children to this world because they use them on the farms. To all Nigerians in Ghana and south Africa, it is time to come home, you are no longer welcome. Maybe then we can demand good government from our stupid leaders.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by NgwalandAbia(m): 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
akintunde63:

Last year it was this same South Africa, later this year it was Ghana, followed by Congo. This worst is yet to come!
Our dear country is gradually becoming a laughing stock among the comity of Nations, & there's nothing we could do about it

Shut up there, you are responding to a bloody getto south african talking trash about our country. Instead to confront the half animal you are here ranting, which country is your country because you seems to be a coward.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by SIRTee15: 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
Muna4real:

No. It's because the blacks there are useless and foolish. How many times have you ever seen a white man telling his fellow white to leave his country ?

Ever heard of Brexit.....
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by NgwalandAbia(m): 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

The fact that Nigerians flock to SA and refuse to return despite the xenophobia means SA is levels ahead.

Look at this house negro that can't liberate from the inferior stupid boers from Holland talking about level ahead. mention one south african in world stage..A country that don't even have two black billionaires, HIV infested land with lazy hopeless black urchins rooming around looking for Nigerians to show their bloody frustration.

A shiit hole we have used it's passport and dumped. You are very pathetic Zulu cave man.

People like you are the reason Mandela was in prison.

Spit on all Nigerians that can't tell you the dirty fact!

2 Likes

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by 4words: 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
MyMilkshake:

Are u in SA?

No, I am in Nigeria ... I do go to South Africa on visits and I won't lie, I love the peace and life in Cape Town
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by MyMilkshake(f): 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
King44:
This is a very big lie because whites live among the black south Africans as well and there are lots of Nigerians there who can afford living among whites

The blacks are the problem

Please don't lie, there are no whites in the city centre CBD of Pretoria and Joburg. That's where the Nigerians they are complaining about are dealing. The whites and middle class blacks live in the suburbs.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by MyMilkshake(f): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
Evidenx:
go to cape town and see,u go hate pretoria. Cape town be like america.. The most beautiful city in africa.

I love Gauteng more, the vibe here is much better.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by MyMilkshake(f): 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2020
hotice1954:

You need to see Capetown then grin wink

I was not comparing. Pretoria is beautiful in its own right too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) / So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? / Malivelihood & Adeola Smart Adeyemi Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.