Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Why Is There No Difference Between The Homosexual And Heterosexual Man?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is There No Difference Between The Homosexual And Heterosexual Man?? (609 Views)

The Homosexual Bully. / I See No Difference In Masturbating And Using A Condom / There Is No Difference Between A "Girlfriend" And A "Prostitute" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There No Difference Between The Homosexual And Heterosexual Man?? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
they look pretty much the same, why?

the man can invite you home, to his place where he plans to penetrate you and you have no idea because he looks like a heterosexual and not homosexual.

so why?
Re: Why Is There No Difference Between The Homosexual And Heterosexual Man?? by Vidaa(f): 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
If I had saved all the money I've ever paid to make up artists, I would have been in the list of "Forbes under 30 millionaires" �.

Mehn! The struggle to learn make up and always look peng and help others look peng too is real.

When I noticed my interest in learning make up, I started out with YouTube videos, because I thought I could learn. But, along the line, I realized that I couldn't do it on my own and I needed someone to hold my hand and take me though everything.

That was how I signed up under a well known make up artist, who made me the make up artist I am today.

I know there are a lot of persons in my starter shoes. This is why I have brought this opportunity to your doorstep. I'm giving you the opportunity to learn:

- Right brushes and products to use for your makeup
- How to carve your brows
- How to draw your brows with an eye pencil
- How to conceal your brows
- How to apply and properly blend your eyeshadow
- How to properly apply your foundation, highlighter and contour.

Enter any makeup store and ask them how much they charge to teach makeup, then come back and give me feedback under this post.

Yes, this training comes with sweet bonuses too�

- I'll recommend the best makeup YouTubers to you (Not all make up artists on YouTube really know what they're doing) A pro is a pro.
- There will be a lot of prices to be won.
- A tutorial on different ombre lips
- Free mentorship for 2 weeks

For this training, I'll make the videos myself and it will be as detailed as possible.

The good news is that I'm giving you this opportunity at a very low price, at a price that is lower than your subscription fee. Yes! You read right.

REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS TRAINING
- Few make up items to go
- Zeal and passion to learn make up
- Data
- Smartphone
- Commitment fee

I'm charging ~20,000~ 600 naira for this training. Early birds get to pay 400 naira. This training will be for two weeks. I'm surprised too. 400 naira for two whole weeks? Who does that? Me!�. From 1st October to 14th October. If you're interested, click on the link below�.
http:///MakeuptrainingwithJenn

I can't wait for you all to come on board it's going to be a smooth ride. I'm so confident that you're going to get so much value from my class. If you do not get value from this class, feel free to call me out on facebook and I'll refund you your money in ten folds i.e 4000 naira.

This promo is being done in favour of my special friend who I want to celebrate. Don't forget to drop a prayer or two for my friend.
Re: Why Is There No Difference Between The Homosexual And Heterosexual Man?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
Durentt:
they look pretty much the same, why?

the man can invite you home, to his place where he plans to penetrate you and you have no idea because he looks like a heterosexual and not homosexual.
So why?

... Because a man is a man, just like a woman is a woman.
A person sexual orientation is not written on their forehead, nor is his character. So just like a good man could invite you home for dinner, he could turn out to be a murderer waiting to kill you.

BTW if you are going to a stranger's place then shouldn't you first inquire WHY?!

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Difference Between The Homosexual And Heterosexual Man?? by Jirehz(m): 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
Do you have a testimony you wanna share angry undecided
Re: Why Is There No Difference Between The Homosexual And Heterosexual Man?? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

... Because a man is a man, just like a woman is a woman.
A person sexual orientation is not written on their forehead, nor is his character. So just like a good man could invite you home for dinner, he could turn out to be a murderer waiting to kill you.

BTW if you are going to a stranger's place then shouldn't you first inquire WHY?!
but I was just saying.

a homosexual man is sexually attracted to men (a feminine characteristic).

why is there no feminity even to the slightest.

just makes no sense at all
Re: Why Is There No Difference Between The Homosexual And Heterosexual Man?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
Durentt:
but I was just saying.
why is there is feminity to the slightest.

SEXUAL ATTRACTION is a human characteristic, so just as some men's brain may get turned on by totos and Tittays, other men's brain are getting turned on by buff men and hairy chest or whatever. There has been gays and lesbians since biblical times, and it's not a temporary trend.

I put homosexuality in the same bag as religion... One person that looks just the same can either be straight or gay, just like one person can either be xtian or Muslim... And so long as they don't try to enforce their own ideology on me, they can do what the hell they please in their own life. We don't have to understand them, so long as they respect our life choices, we should respect theirs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Difference Between The Homosexual And Heterosexual Man?? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

SEXUAL ATTRACTION is a human characteristic, so just as some men's brain may get turned on by totos and Tittays, other men's brain are getting turned on by buff men and hairy chest or whatever. There has been gays and lesbians since biblical times, and it's not a temporary trend.

I put homosexuality in the same bag as religion... One person that looks just the same can either be straight or gay, just like one person can either be xtian or Muslim... And so long as they don't try to enforce their own ideology on me, they can do what the hell they please in their own life. We don't have to understand them, so long as they respect our life choices, we should respect theirs.
yeah
Re: Why Is There No Difference Between The Homosexual And Heterosexual Man?? by Bifrost: 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
Durentt:
but I was just saying.

Is this what you think about same sex attraction?
Re: Why Is There No Difference Between The Homosexual And Heterosexual Man?? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bifrost:

Is this what you think about same sex attraction?
do enlighten me
Re: Why Is There No Difference Between The Homosexual And Heterosexual Man?? by Bifrost: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
Durentt:
do enlighten me
I don't have time on my hands.
Re: Why Is There No Difference Between The Homosexual And Heterosexual Man?? by Bifrost: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
Durentt:
do enlighten me
I don't have time on my hands.
Re: Why Is There No Difference Between The Homosexual And Heterosexual Man?? by Bifrost: 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
Durentt:
but I was just saying.

I believe this is the post you're referring to:

This statement is false and very reductive. Homosexuals are sexually attracted to people of the same sex.

The bolded text in your post is very sexist (and misogynistic). You're implying that being sexually attracted to men is a feminine characteristics. Meaning only women are supposed to be attracted to men.

By extension, you're implying that being attracted to women is a masculine characteristics.

So, as a male homosexual; are you attracted to a man because you're feminine? Or you're attracted to a man, in spite of the fact that you're a cishet male?

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Difference Between The Homosexual And Heterosexual Man?? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
Bifrost:

I believe this is the post you're referring to:

This statement is false and very reductive. Homosexuals are sexually attracted to people of the same sex.

The bolded text in your post is very sexist (and misogynistic). You're implying that being sexually attracted to men is a feminine characteristics. Meaning only women are supposed to be attracted to men.

By extension, you're implying that being attracted to women is a masculine characteristics.

So, as a male homosexual; are you attracted to a man because you're feminine? Or you're attracted to a man, in spite of the fact that you're a cishet male?
I just found my self attracted to men
Re: Why Is There No Difference Between The Homosexual And Heterosexual Man?? by Bifrost: 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
Durentt:
I just found my self attracted to men

My point is, it doesn't reduce your masculinity.

Even if you're feminine, or femme it is still okay.
Re: Why Is There No Difference Between The Homosexual And Heterosexual Man?? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
Bifrost:

My point is, it doesn't reduce your masculinity.
Even if you're feminine, or femme it is still okay.
ok.
Re: Why Is There No Difference Between The Homosexual And Heterosexual Man?? by sylve11: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
Who wanna be an homosexual should please be in peace. I don't think anyone can figure out what the op is saying. For every reply given to him, he has something to say. ahn ahn. Be your homosexual in peace na.... embarassed cool
Re: Why Is There No Difference Between The Homosexual And Heterosexual Man?? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
sylve11:
Who wanna be an homosexual should please be in peace. I don't think anyone can figure out what the op is saying. For every reply given to him, he has something to say. ahn ahn. Be your homosexual in peace na.... embarassed cool
I beg to differ - homosexuality is not a choice.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Friends. / Broke Guys Should Not Be Thinking Of Sex Or Marriage - Ladies Declare / Sport Keeps Men Together, Cartoon Keeps Children Together, Wat Keeps Women Toget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.