Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter (95002 Views)

My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday / Why Nigerian Husbands Kill Wives In US –investigation / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Firstcitizen: 7:29am On Sep 25, 2020
Dreyton36:
To be honest no man happily leaves their wives in Nigeria to go hustle abroad, that's a sacrifice he's making for the family to better their lives in the future to come
If the man remains in this shithole and nothing good is coming into the family, the wife will still abuse him one way or the other
If a man travels abroad for greener pastures, the least the woman can do is to be faithful and respect the ring on her finger, horniness only comes when you think about sex, the feeling don't just come ordinarily

I've seen a man bring overseas hustling while the wife here
I'm Nigeria gets herself busy by handling a business
She sometimes assists the husband especially when he travelled newly when his two feet weren't fully grounded

A woman that will cheat will still cheat no matter how close the man is to her
I have a neighbor (woman) she sleeps with any man who gives her a single smile
Her husband works around our area, he's always available yet almost all the men in our area has fvcked her
If she's doing all that under his nose then how's it gonna be if the man was abroad

New gotv with remote control and receipt for sale

Price 5k

Guy yarn the truth. You don fvck am? grin

2 Likes

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by steeltrust: 7:29am On Sep 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

If you don't mount her, someone in the area eventually will. Body no be firewood. Only a foolish man would go at the other side of the world for years and expect his wife to patiently wait. What kind of evil man would even expect that of a wife?
u re corect bro

any were I go my family follow me
I no de for story DAT touch d kidney

1 Like

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Chino4NAUTH: 7:30am On Sep 25, 2020
Yoighaman:

Nice one bro, what is wrong is wrong, no matter how prevalent or the justification given....Kudos to you for standing for what you believe in. Cheers.
Thanks man
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Chino4NAUTH: 7:31am On Sep 25, 2020
Parisian:
I don't like hasty generalisations. I have never passed through a hoeing phase. I know so many ladies who haven't and will never as well.

Stop generalising what you know nothing about.
Well you highlighted it and it said most ladies and not all ladies undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Chino4NAUTH: 7:35am On Sep 25, 2020
dalass:

This is quite commendable....

You're one of a kind... Wish more men were like you. wink
Thank you wink

1 Like

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 25, 2020
ibedun:

Better get ready for real adult life and if you want the above permanently........start planning how to impact your partner’s life in a big way and you can’t just be there as a financial burden on him.
Lol....no much talks all i know is that i know what i want.
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by gbagyiza: 7:37am On Sep 25, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:

I won't mount her bro. Let another man do... Seriously I wonder as well why men do such, living this fine young woman without any touch of a man for years.

I really like your stand bro, you have a good heart. Sleeping with someone's wife comes with a price to pay in the future. Many people have introduced a curse into their life by engaging in such a shameful act.
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Dreyton36: 7:37am On Sep 25, 2020
Firstcitizen:

Guy yarn the truth. You don fvck am? grin

Naah c'mon why would I find another man's legally married wife attractive when there are thousands of girls waiting for my HELLO
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by frank317: 7:37am On Sep 25, 2020
virginprincess:
Well i have nothing to say to you, because the op has giving you the best reply himself, nigeria men & their stupid mentality.

Whats ur point na? He only stated the fact, why is it annoyin u? Is it his fault that the woman is Hot?
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by jaxxy(m): 7:38am On Sep 25, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:
I have been hearing about women who married their husbands and the man happens to be staying in overseas or moves to overseas thereafter for economic reasons to Carter for the welfare of his family.. Why it is good and fine economically it has left a deficient emotional vacuum for the wife and children esp if it's a young family.

I have a woman in our building whose husband stays abroad but she's always looking forward to talking with me and even trying to make me her confidant but I know the risk associated and had to find my away not to get more closer to her.she has only 2 kids fresh and cute.. Mind you she's still very much pretty and young.. I never knew she was married till I saw her fine kids

Share your experience with us

I usually pity such women bt this he best they can do u get intimacy gadgets/gadgets and keep good communication with their husband and good friends. It’s nobodys business to help her cope beyond that.
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by steeltrust: 7:42am On Sep 25, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:

It is very easy to judge other people's actions and come up with your own conclusions. Advising your fellow man to go and fcvk another man's wife is not good.
u guys re getting dis guy wrong

all he is saying is even if d op refuses to burgh

der is some one out der who fall prey as much she is in need of it.

as for me I won't do such but Wht of guys DAT ll happily do such

as s saying goes body no be firewood
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Pinkie2018(f): 7:43am On Sep 25, 2020
Dreyton36:
New gotv with remote control and receipt for sale

Price 5k
where pls?. Contact
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by yahmohy27: 7:45am On Sep 25, 2020
eejo:
I left my Wife in Nigeria early this year for overseas after getting the job of my dream. My Organization is ready to move my family anytime am ready. People are leaving Nigeria because of the Economic situation and the way APC is managing the country. Don't blame the Men but the country.
Why won't blame them when they are not the only one feeling the heat of the govt.When you have feeling you won't leave your family and travel out without looking back
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by steeltrust: 7:45am On Sep 25, 2020
virginprincess:
We are saying the samething, men like you are always avaliabe to do it.
u re just misunderstanding d whole conception

Wht of the married man another woman is f**king. do u even know d meaning of sexual frustration
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by yahmohy27: 7:45am On Sep 25, 2020
eejo:
I left my Wife in Nigeria early this year for overseas after getting the job of my dream. My Organization is ready to move my family anytime am ready. People are leaving Nigeria because of the Economic situation and the way APC is managing the country. Don't blame the Men but the country.
Why won't I blame them when they are not the only one feeling the heat of the govt.When you have feeling and love your family ,you won't leave your family and travel out without looking back
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Originalsly: 7:46am On Sep 25, 2020
erico2k2:

And people who work offshore for months or o n exploration overseas for months on end how do you tate them?

Staying away from one's family for extended periods .... regardless of reason.... will always affect those left behind. If we're looking at the wife remaining loyal.... then she is more likely to do so if he is on an offshore oil rig thannif he is abroad. My reasoning is offshore the husband has a set date for return..... while abroad he will be guessing... I'll be home before Christmas.... dosen't happen...I'llbe home for Valentine's Day.... it will be our best ever!.... doesn't happen.... Easter for sure... doesn't happen. Is it not then the wife will be ehmmm...... opening up to the neighbour?.... or the landlord?

1 Like

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Dreyton36: 7:47am On Sep 25, 2020
Pinkie2018:
where pls?. Contact

Chat me on Whatsapp and I'll send you the pictures of everything including receipt

+234 805 736 1924

Urgent pls
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by SweetBrownBuns: 7:55am On Sep 25, 2020
BKsoul:
Lol....no much talks all i know is that i know what i want.

Smh in Spanish cheesy . Our ladies Don woke. Arueme. Mehn no more access to koni koni love. Chai. We've been found out.

1 Like

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 25, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:

Smh in Spanish cheesy . Our ladies Don woke. Arueme. Mehn no more access to koni koni love. Chai. We've been found out.
Funny you...
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Prettychild(f): 8:00am On Sep 25, 2020
Sometimes, I blame the ladies, they know that the guy has no plans of taking them abroad, some even know that the guy has a white wife and yet go along to marry him, later the feeling of loneliness sets in. When they see their friends going for family outing, the feeling of jealousy sets in
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by PROPHETmichael: 8:05am On Sep 25, 2020
lefulefu:
probably the man might have married over there as well.Wen u see a guy overseas who is married and he"s not concerned about bringing his wife over then know for sure he has a woman there cheesy.Its not that complex when u overseas and want to bring over ur spouse to join u..except if u there illegally

Not that he doesn't want to but the problem is that he doesn't trust her enough to do such because many have done it and it became the beginning of their downfall.....the woman upon opening eyes, now rules over the husband and many are now homeless as a result because the law favours the women.
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Efewestern: 8:06am On Sep 25, 2020
Samakus:

Isn't there times you lack money and feel the urge to get money by any means possible?

Do you take any means possible for you at that time to get money at that time to satisfy your urge?

Answer me, and I will know the pedestal to reason with you from.

Chief, your logic is flawed, trying to get money by ANY means makes one a criminal, when there is urge for money, you work or lend from a close friend, family or business associates, most of wish you don't get immediately, but adapt with the little you have.
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by fabulous85: 8:09am On Sep 25, 2020
Mrscarter:

Never once in my life have I used a vibrator. n I think I'm the best type to go into a relationship with atleast U know I'm faithful n loyal n that everyone ain't Ben up in me lol.
I'm no Saint at all. Am just loyal n dnt think it's good to just sleep around n treat Ur body like a camping ground where tons of ppl can pitch their tent n sleep on whener they like.
Besides I love with my mum n brothers n their families atm so where will I have privacy for using a vibrator or hiding onegrin
definitely, after the one night stands, numerous sex partners, people like you will then realise you want to abstain and then an unlucky guy will feel he has found gold.
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by consultancy: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2020
ednut1:
my uncle went to the uk in 1987. His wife joined him in 1999 after he divorced his arrangee wife. He came home every 3 years and hit the jackpot 3 times. Today all the kids are doing well abroad. He is enjoying his retirement there too. Money is very important in this life. No point staying in 9ja suffering with ur wife. She may still cheat on you.
in the 80's a wife could stay faithful. 2020?? With the crop of females we have now No way bro. Give her one millimeter space, and another man is pounding her like fufu in a mortar

1 Like

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Dearlord(m): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2020
fabulous85:
definitely, after the one night stands, numerous sex partners, people like you will then realise you want to abstain and then an unlucky guy will feel he has found gold.

Lol, grin very true bro
They are repentant elements and the old things had passed away cheesy
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by adecz: 8:25am On Sep 25, 2020
Kindly assist her from time
to time, make Konji no kee her!! cool cool cool

Her "husband" will be very grateful
for your kind, neighbourly gesture..

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by KLand(m): 8:29am On Sep 25, 2020
It makes women vulnerable in every area, especially emotionally. It's good you have decided to avoid the temptation.
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by KLand(m): 8:30am On Sep 25, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:

I won't mount her bro.. Let another man do... Seriously I wonder as well why men do such, living this fine young woman without any touch of a man for years.

You are a wise man. Keep it up.
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by DexterousOne(m): 8:31am On Sep 25, 2020
This is one practice I never subscribe to

But people do it anyways

So no biggie

It's not the best
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 25, 2020
consultancy:
in the 80's a wife could stay faithful. 2020?? With the crop of females we have now No way bro. Give her one millimeter space, and another man is pounding her like fufu in a mortar
This is it... This wrong conclusion you guys do, it hurts. its just like saying every successful man is a yahoo or thief,,, in this 2020, we still have loyal women bro... dont just conclude

2 Likes

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by biyimore: 8:35am On Sep 25, 2020
But the woman needs help

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours / Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) / What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.