Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. (47929 Views)

(Pics )Two Ghanaian Students Involved In Public Romantic Affairs - See People's / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by OgThanos: 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Some girls will only want to suck dick. They will refuse to open leg with the excuse that it is only reserved after wedding day. During Honey moon, it will be like you plunge into a tunnel. embarassed
Damnnnn wtf grin
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Debra911(f): 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
you from the south east?
Yea , Imo precisely

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by dingbang(m): 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
Debra911:

I swear single life is bae, maybe that's why I'm broke at the moment grin. Though its not my fault, I gave all my best to my ex but yet he cheated,he lied it took me time to heal, now the asshole is begging to return, God knows I'm not accepting him back & I'm not entering another relationship any moment soon, when you're single ,you're at peace
stories that touch....
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by tollyboy5(m): 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Get out jor.
I don apologize as gentle man. Instead make u say apology accepted. Woman and their lifestyle Gan nawa sef

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by loswhite(m): 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
fati2001:
that's to show that you don't have anything to offer in relationship apart from money and sex, no ambitions, no goal, no sacrifices at all...... may you see urself through.
platonic relationship can have that
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
cry
Op, you're too harsh cry

Can't give,can't stay single cry (they won't even allow you drink water and keep cup) cry
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by dingbang(m): 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
tollyboy5:

I don apologize as gentle man. Instead make u say apology accepted. Woman and their lifestyle Gan nawa sef
why you apologize? Sign of weakness
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by fati2001(m): 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
Omega30:
Story for Oshopikin, as if you bring anything to the table apart from the BB( Bills & Body)
shut the fuvk up bingo and get inside here!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by xynerise: 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
Debra911:

Yea , Imo precisely

Nwanne m wink
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by argent412(f): 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
Debra911:

I swear single life is bae, maybe that's why I'm broke at the moment grin. Though its not my fault, I gave all my best to my ex but yet he cheated,he lied it took me time to heal, now the asshole is begging to return, God knows I'm not accepting him back & I'm not entering another relationship any moment soon, when you're single ,you're at peace
that your boyfriend is cursed. how will he cheat on you, fine and pretty(a yellow pumpkin sef). please make sure you take ur time before you go into a relationship again.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Debra911(f): 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
dingbang:
stories that touch....
You don see am now, all man for himself
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by xynerise: 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
StacyO:
cry
Op, you're too harsh cry

Can't give,can't stay single cry (they won't even allow you drink water and keep cup) cry

embarassed
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by fati2001(m): 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
loswhite:
platonic relationship can have that
for ur side (not others)

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by PrinceMajestic: 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
Debra911:

Yea , Imo precisely
are you a serving corps member? And what's your academic discipline?
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by dingbang(m): 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
Debra911:

You don see am now, all man for himself
dont give up yet. God says, when the time is right, I the lord will make things happen.

I'm Hector by name, you?
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by MiosheEmpire1(m): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
Na so i mumu 4one girl like dat,relationship of 3yrs,no sex buh only kissing.
na so she got pregnant 2anoda guy&con use my own hard earned money to abort it. I nearly faint.
Now me don wise so te,if u visit me 4d first time,omo i go Bleep u.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by fati2001(m): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
paul100:

Yeah though the only problem here is the girl can be having it outside without you knowing.I pray I will not meet that kind of girl.I try my best to live a good and moral life and i believe God will not reward me with such person.
if you stay holiness no dirt will come near you... it's only patience and as long as you know urself properly.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Debra911(f): 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
dingbang:
dont give up yet. God says, when the time is right, I the lord will make things happen.

I'm Hector by name, you?
OK, thanks. I'm chioma
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by tollyboy5(m): 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
dingbang:
Weakness bawo? Ma nigga I just feel sey na personal something to her. Wetin concern me, any Virgin I nack if dem no get manner na still japa.
Dem no dey give award for virginity. Recently them dey break their hymen with Love Machine still dey form virgin
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by fati2001(m): 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
[quote author=omooba969 post=94256262][/quote] okay. lol, ur meme tho! I'm definitely saving it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Debra911(f): 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
are you a serving corps member? And what's your academic discipline?
Yea I'm a serving corper, in the core north
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
paul100:

Your type is rare.The thing about guys is that once they have had sex with a girl,they cannot stop so a no-sex relationship is like hell for them.
My own is a responsible male virgin deserves a good and responsible female virgin and
a guy that is obsessed about sex and have bleeped different types of girls deserves a hoe with a wide pu**sy.
I don't understand the talk of Bleep boys on Nairaland that they want to marry a virgin.What of all the girls,they have bleeped.Who will marry them?

The world isn’t black and white...u sound like girl. Always crying for balance of convinience...

You said fvck boys should look for hoes and not virgins.....

do poor girls look for poor guys to date or marry?

Do wicked politicians use our bad hospitals they dey spoilt with their corrupt practice...??

At the end of the day we all know and like good things...the approach towards causal issues is never the same with serious/life time issues...
Women should get that before spreading their legs anyhow.... and start crying that men shouldn’t have a choice..

The truth is, many fvck boys have been with ladies that other men have used and dumped.. ladies with cascades of abortions on their resume.....ur ideology of saying only virgin men deserve virgin women is like saying I don’t have the right to have a new car because I’ve driven plenty 4th-hand cars.......

If you are saying men that have disflowered women and dumped them don’t deserve another virgin... I would understand u a bit...

But that a guy slept with a lady 10 other guys have slept with with now makes him unqualified for a virgin...that’s the most absurd thing I’ve ever heard....

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Debra911(f): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
argent412:
that your boyfriend is cursed. how will he cheat on you, fine and pretty(a yellow pumpkin sef). please make sure you take ur time before you go into a relationship again.
You're funny cheesy, one mans food could be another's poison

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by PrinceMajestic: 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
Debra911:

Yea I'm a serving corper, in the core north
OK, what's your discipline? And which state are you in now?
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by dingbang(m): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
Debra911:

OK, thanks. I'm chioma
nice to meet you Chioma. Hope you dont mind making a new friendship?
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
So virtually all NL girls are rude. I read their posts and they are quick to insult people. So there's no social media space that has reasonable girls, all are so rude, I hope they change so that their male counterparts can get serious relationships with them because its been quite a while since NL members married themselves. Probably they're now so rude and intolerant to criticism against their worthless sex lives

If hypocrisy was a human being undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Debra911(f): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
xynerise:

Nwanne m wink
What's up. Ke way
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Debra911(f): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
dingbang:
nice to meet you Chioma. Hope you dont mind making a new friendship?
No problem,sure
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by fati2001(m): 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
Nooil:

If hypocrisy was a human being undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
dingbang:

Actually, it's a sign of strength. It takes a very conscientious and strong person to apologize. Stop trying to act all tough here to a bunch of persons who don't care if you exist. We all know you are nothing but a weak ass offline.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Ladies Fight Over A Man On Facebook / Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) / Groomsmen Staring As Groom Kisses His Bride In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.