Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. (47924 Views)

(Pics )Two Ghanaian Students Involved In Public Romantic Affairs - See People's / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Debra911(f): 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
ugbede69:
boss I am a victim ooh
m ex Gf was insisting on a no-sex relationship.. I managed to hold on...I later realized that there's one guy that bleeps her steadily... she's the one that even go to him..after I warned her to stay away from him,babe sincerely told me she CNT leave him...naso we take break up
Nawa o, some ladies get mind

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Uniquekriss(m): 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
Mcslize:

Exactly. That's where the issue lies. There are some guys that can actually go on a no sex relationship with any girl that request that especially those that are on semen retention.

But where the problem lies is that they will still be banging another sharp homie in secret while making the one they are saving for marriage seems like mumu with the no sex till marriage scam.

Who is deceiving who?
issorite!
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by PrinceMajestic: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
So virtually all NL girls are rude. I read their posts and they are quick to insult people. So there's no social media space that has reasonable girls, all are so rude, I hope they change so that their male counterparts can get serious relationships with them because its been quite a while since NL members married themselves. Probably they're now so rude and intolerant to criticism against their worthless sex lives

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
koyyes:
Stop contradicting yourself.

Don't people date before getting married? Aren't romantic feelings part of it? Must every romantic feeling always lead to sex outside marriage?

Are you saying dating must always involve sex?

If you lack discipline, just say so. Because I don't see why kissing must always graduate to full blown sex.

Just put it this way, if you just want to be in a situationship for sexual gratification, go for your type. Compatibility is key.

U guys are saying the same thing..........
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by bluefilm: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
xynerise:
First, I am not using this post to say that ladies who desire a no-sex relationship are wrong or are committing a crime. Everyone has the right to decide what idea they feel is right for them or not.

Morally and spiritually speaking, any girl who feels that she doesn't want to have sex till she's married has not committed a crime; it's not out of place. The foundation on which this idea is mostly built on by many young women is where the problem lies.

Romantic affairs are nothing but romantic affairs! They involve romance and I believe everyone reading this post knows what romance is. What romance is, is what romantic relationships entail. Let it not be as if we are still in primary school, learning life basics.

Romantic relationships are not just for kneeling down to pray together, playing ten-ten, ludo, kalokalo or suwe. It involves things that are done behind closed doors. If a girl doesn't want sex in a relationship, she should ask herself first what type of relationship she's into. If it's not a platonic or brother/sister relationship, then she better stay off romantic affairs until she's ready to marry!!!

You own your body as a girl but don't try to turn a full grown sexually active man to a celibate or eunuch because that is what you desire in a ROMANTIC AFFAIR! If he wants sex and you don't, kindly tell him your principle and move on. If he doesn't 'touch' you, who will he touch? Won't he touch somebody outside? Will that not make rubbish of your relationship?

Young ladies who don't want sex in romantic affairs should stay off or look for a celibate who can dance to their tune. After all, most girls have made it a culture not to give anything else in a relationship other than sex. Being that the average African man gives virtually everything, his time, resources, energy including his soul in relationships, what do you, as young women expect him to gain when most of you cannot offer anything other than sex? He won't take that gladly knowing fully well that you are trying to withhold the only thing he knows he can gain from you! If I meet a girl who says she wants a no-sex affair, I should be able to see tangible things I can gain from the relationship. Being a demanding girl in a no-sex affair should be a suicide attempt in relationship.

I might not be too kind with idealism; romantic affairs involve SEX! Even if you go to Madagascar, Norway, Bolivia or Czech Republic, it's the same thing. If you cannot withstand the hotness of the kitchen, stay off the kitchen!

Tips from a Facebook friend

The truth is, if you don't want sex, then please don't kiss him or make him ready for it. That's torture. It is just like touching your cucchies and the guys stands up and walks away.

Supported and Co-signed.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by paul100(m): 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
fati2001:

go Bleep a prostitute with ur fuckin money, i didn't asked for it.. I see you are classify ur type U Bleep around with, I dude I'm above that levels.. okay.
and all understand my signature!
Your type is rare.The thing about guys is that once they have had sex with a girl,they cannot stop so a no-sex relationship is like hell for them.
My own is a responsible male virgin deserves a good and responsible female virgin and
a guy that is obsessed about sex and have bleeped different types of girls deserves a hoe with a wide pu**sy.
I don't understand the talk of Bleep boys on Nairaland that they want to marry a virgin.What of all the girls,they have bleeped.Who will marry them?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by PrinceMajestic: 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
Debra911:

Nawa o, some ladies get mind
you're the only female here who is reasonable and isn't abusive unlike the others

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by epicmadam(f): 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2020
Lol!

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Alexaonfleek: 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
So in other words,this thread is saying that guys have no self control. Noted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Omega30(m): 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
fati2001:
that's to show that you don't have anything to offer in relationship apart from money and sex, no ambitions, no goal, no sacrifices at all...... may you see urself through.
Story for Oshopikin, as if you bring anything to the table apart from the BB( Bills & Body)

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Eddygre8(m): 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
Sex must not be involved always
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by uuzba(m): 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
So virtually all NL girls are rude. I read their posts and they are quick to insult people. So there's no social media space that has reasonable girls, all are so rude, I hope they change so that their male counterparts can get serious relationships with them because its been quite a while since NL members married themselves. Probably they're now so rude and intolerant to criticism against their worthless sex lives
Just avoid social media girls altogether .
Would you now prefer to marry a girl who has NO PHONE, No social media, and devotes all her attention TO YOU?
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by fati2001(m): 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
paul100:

Your type is rare.The thing about guys is that once they have had sex with a girl,they cannot stop so a no-sex relationship is like hell for them.
My own is a responsible male virgin deserves a good and responsible female virgin and
a guy that is obsessed about sex and have bleeped different types of girls deserves a hoe with a wide pu**sy.
I don't understand the talk of Bleep boys on Nairaland that they want to marry a virgin.What of all the girls,they have bleeped.Who will marry them?
so we still have some responsible pple *like this * condemning the Evil deed.
well only a fool welcome the dirty opportunities.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by uuzba(m): 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
Eddygre8:
Sex must not be involved always
Sex outside marriage is fornication.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Debra911(f): 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Lol @ugbede69

Even the ones you touch aren't satisfied,,,

Meanwhile,,,
A single life is a peaceful mind,,,

If you know, you know.
I swear single life is bae, maybe that's why I'm broke at the moment grin. Though its not my fault, I gave all my best to my ex but yet he cheated,he lied it took me time to heal, now the asshole is begging to return, God knows I'm not accepting him back & I'm not entering another relationship any moment soon, when you're single ,you're at peace

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Omega30(m): 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
Farki:
You're quite right, lots of ladies expect guys to not want sex or don't see it as important then they are suddenly shocked when the guy doesn't stay around.
You stay with someone who will be demanding from you like a wife, is jealous of you having other girls and still padlock her phone.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
PrinceMajestic:

Have you noticed the way guys talk on nairaland? There are very ill-mannered people on this forum Incase u haven’t noticed...as in.. people that are not alright at all...u can’t trash-talk and not expect to get a dose of your medicine...

I’ve noticed that the way most girls talk here is just a simple reaction or a defense mechanism to how guys treat them....
Most guys like to assume that girls must be respectful and talk in a modest way no matter what.... but that’s not how the modern world works....ladies are a lot bolder now..... u insult them, u get double portion real quick...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
tollyboy5:

Alaye you're a liar jor! shocked how can u be a V. angry
Keeping male friends actually is not bad but be quick state your stand as early as possible.

I have female friends, they have nothing upstairs so I know the kind of discussion we have. I love them tho.

You have been ignored.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by fati2001(m): 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Have you noticed the way guys talk on nairaland? There are very ill-mannered people on this forum Incase u haven’t noticed...as in.. people that are not alright at all...u can’t trash-talk and not expect to get a dose of your medicine...

I’ve noticed that the way most girls talk here is just a simple reaction or a defense mechanism to how guys treat them....
Most guys like to assume that girls must be respectful and talk in a modest way no matter what.... but that’s not how the modern world works....ladies are a lot bolder now..... u insult them, u get double portion real quick...
oil dy ur head.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by omooba969(m): 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
fati2001:
coming from an adult baby with rotten dead brain.... @Mandela27 pls stop disgracing that honorable name (RIP).
did I begged anyone for a conversation?
you quote me I quote U back no offence.
some adult forgo their senses in their mothers womb or their umbilical cord was cut off mistakenly or the brain box is not positioned properly.. I WONDER! .. no wonder some adults don't get respect for the younger one's because of their abnormal maturity, the way they live, instead of showing the youths the truth... but you guys will be leading them to destructions.
pls stay in ur limits that's all I got to say.
someone hating on himself.... talk it easy guy before you will be consume by depression and anxiety =loading to suicide.
don't worry attentions are coming to ur way.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Debra911(f): 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
you're the only female here who is reasonable and isn't abusive unlike the others
Why should I be abusive, na person wey never see life...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Chirowman(m): 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
Very simple
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
well well well
what do we have here

beware this guy na scammer....
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by tollyboy5(m): 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

You have been ignored.
No vex grin but you tried, hope you know that won't guarantee you good marriage . get a good hubby
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Omega30(m): 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
xynerise:

Though I am not interested in knowing what you have to offer. I just want you to answer yourself that question. The fact remains that if you have nothing to offer and the guy does more of the offering, please, don't deny him what he benefits from you. If you can't offer him that,then you are not ready to be in a relationship. Just park well.

Men are not robots, they want something too. Sex or something else in place of sex. You make your choice
Money or body. They will always choose body, because they both enjoy it, and she enjoys it the most. As per money, they be Akagon where money they

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by argent412(f): 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
Munachisom95:
Being a virgin is cool, we re only 10 in Nigeria. Me and 9 others.
wider wider, wider....
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
Mcslize:

Sometimes people mistake virginity for no sexual penetration. But do know once that hymen is opened either using hands to finger it or engage in other non sexual penetration by the opposite sex organ, one can't term herself a true virgin.

Some that always claim to be virgins are not actual true virgins. If u use dildõ or any other form of penetration, you can't term yourself a pure virgin.

Maybe a second class virgin then I will agree.

Whatever. Nonesense.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by SMOGnow: 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
Please I lost my job, I've searching for a new job for months to no avail. I've resolved to go into business. Clothing business, or tailoring stuff. Please dear Nairalanders, I need help, even if it means paying back.

Stanbic IBTC
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by PrinceMajestic: 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
Debra911:

Why should I be abusive, na person wey never see life...
you from the south east?
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by bobosydney: 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
I will be right back.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
tollyboy5:

No vex grin but you tried, hope you know that won't guarantee you good marriage . get a good hubby

Get out jor.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by paul100(m): 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
fati2001:

so we still have some responsible pple *like this * condemning the Evil deed.
well only a fool welcome the dirty opportunities.
Yeah though the only problem here is the girl can be having it outside without you knowing.I pray I will not meet that kind of girl.I try my best to live a good and moral life and i believe God will not reward me with such person.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov / What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.