Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals (2346 Views)

8 Disgusting Ways Guys Act That Make Ladies To Refer Them As Perverts / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by MrsChima(f): 4:23am On Mar 01, 2011
Ask them.  Your game sucks.  You can use the help.  Raping white women isn't the way to go.
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by MrsChima(f): 4:24am On Mar 01, 2011
190:

Mzdark

** Please could you tell me How an IBO MAN successfully deceived CAPTAIN AMERICA for her GREEN CARD ****

You do know I check for green cards and social security card before hooking up with any man?  Of course you don't you are used to Dumb American girls. 

You might want to ask the other American chicks that are engaged to men overseas and make sure they are not being scammed. 

No offense to the Akatas.
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by MrsChima(f): 4:35am On Mar 01, 2011
This is what I look for before hooking up with men.  I don't fall for the okey dokey.  You too can get one if you snag one for marriage and maintain without being deported.  Of course, you can always wait until they pull your name out the Lottery Bin.  Tough decision huh?

Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by MrsChima(f): 4:36am On Mar 01, 2011
190:

grin  grin  grin

Or maybe Myself and the unfortunate IBO MAN in this video can actually get a better GREEN CARD

instead of wasting sper[i]m[/i] on a dead WHALE like the person above

**watch and LEARN**

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4hTkRokQPY[/flash]

Don't worry impotent men do not have to worry about impregnate anyone. You are quite safe.
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by MrsChima(f): 4:37am On Mar 01, 2011
How the wifey in the village? She in need of anything? Soap? Water? Painkiller?
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by 190: 4:37am On Mar 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

This is what I look for before hooking up with men.  I don't fall for the okey dokey.  You too can get one if you snag one for marriage and maintain without being deported.  Of course, you can always wait until they pull your name out the Lottery Bin.  Tough decision huh?  

What is this Queeneve  grin  grin  grin

OK nor vex

Nndo ( Ibo accent )  grin  grin

Thanks for showing me John doe

Senior Lecturer Mrs  grin  grin  grin
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by MrsChima(f): 4:39am On Mar 01, 2011
That SS card look pretty huh? You can just taste it huh? How far will you go to get that card?

Raping is not the answer. Think of another way.
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by 190: 4:41am On Mar 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

That SS card look pretty huh? You can just taste it huh? How far will you go to get that card?

despoiling is not the answer. Think of another way.

Ah ahh, grin grin

Dont you understand ABEG!!

did i hurt an embryo

If i need an SS Card I would meet your husband ( if you have any in the dreams)

to teach me how to secure one grin grin
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by MrsChima(f): 4:46am On Mar 01, 2011
You will do better learning from the men that married Akata women from overseas.  American born Africans can't teach you how to scam through marriage.  But an African man fresh from the boat can teach you. 

If you do not think I have a husband then how can I be scammed for a green card undecided  Make up your mind which one is it?  Unless I am scammed via your dream huh?
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by 190: 4:48am On Mar 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

[size=14pt]If you do not think I have a husband then how can I be scammed for a green card undecided  Make up your mind which one is it?  Unless I am scammed via your dream huh?[/size]

grin  grin  grin

Now i hurt someone badly!!

Ok accept my apology,

Can i Join you eat your pizza  grin  grin

and I wont look at you as a biiitch no more grin grin
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by MrsChima(f): 4:49am On Mar 01, 2011
How did you hurt me?  You said I didn't have a husband and then on the same breath said i was scammed. (I have to be married to be scammed right?) I am asking you to pick one and stick to it.  It is that simply. 

Which one is it?
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by 190: 4:53am On Mar 01, 2011
grin  grin  grin

wooopsh chima has spoken to me in ages

well can i think of it for 2days its a hard one

here are my reasons:
If you are married then you should be on the family section thinking of how to raise your family and leaving young guys like me alone ( with your paddy mzdark -- u know i love her kiss kiss )
if you are really married then im scared but no longer concerned that an ibo really fell in love with the wrong rite hoobit woman

But im cool as long as i no longer see you as a biiitch thats wats matters

Now can we share the pizza!!  grin  grin
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by 190: 4:57am On Mar 01, 2011
And please refrain from calling men Dawg's

You can call em rite on dollarland.com not on Nigerian soil cheesy

as long as you' that we cool cool cool

Now im getting a bigger potion of that pizza

I hope your friend mzdark sleeps well tonite we cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3)

Girls Using Jaz On Aristos / Should my friend lose her self esteem just because he stopped showing interest? / Blow Jobs And Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.