Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj (14834 Views)

Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? / Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba / Breaking News: Kanye West Tweets At Don Jazzy & D’banj [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Mobinga: 2:30am On Mar 01, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

See for yourself twitter.com/kanyewest

Yes Its a big DEAL!!! << Eat that. grin What are these choc city boys doing?? angry

Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Mobinga: 2:38am On Mar 01, 2011
Nigerians ingeniously created the hashtag #WhenKanyeTweetedAtDbanjAndDonJazzy

Some funny ones  grin

Gwariboy #WhenKanyeTweetedAtDbanjAndDonJazzy @GenevieveNnaji1 called,texted,bb'd n even flashed @imdbanj [/b]choiiiiii "Lets Get Married"

[b]eyondem @Vic_O
what where you doing #WhenKanyeTweetedAtDbanjAndDonJazzy ? I know what you can do bruh! I gotcha back dawg! #TeamVicO

Ina_tope #WhenKanyeTweetedAtDbanjAndDonJazzy ikechukwu was still struggling to get into rehab, austin Baba!!!

@StephanieIj: #WhenKanyeTweetedAtDbanjAndDonJazzy Genevieve changed her facebook status to "in a relationship with, " still awaiting confirmation sha.

Haters Keep Your filthy comments to yourself. B
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Mobinga: 2:46am On Mar 01, 2011
shocked That shit woke me up spiritually shocked shocked
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by badman(m): 2:54am On Mar 01, 2011
Na real big deal o! kanye that hardly tweet anyone grin

mohits don raise the bar again. banky, choc boiz, 2face we dey wait o!
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by shotster50(m): 2:56am On Mar 01, 2011
Mobinga:

Nigerians ingeniously created the hashtag #WhenKanyeTweetedAtDbanjAndDonJazzy

Some funny ones  grin

Lol Nigerians go hard. Kanye can produce for you, for the right amount, No?
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Mobinga: 2:58am On Mar 01, 2011
Walahi!  grin grin Choc Boiz should start doing poo like this rather than playing politics with  music 30hours ko. 30 million ni   grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by jamez3d(m): 2:59am On Mar 01, 2011
wow! I done missed a lot on this my self imposed twitter ban, cheiii! More grease to mo hits elbows!
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Mobinga: 3:01am On Mar 01, 2011
shotster50:

Lol Nigerians go hard. Kanye can produce for you, for the right amount, No?

He wants don jazzy beats cool

jamez3d:

wow! I done missed a lot on this my self imposed twitter ban, cheiii! More grease to mo hits elbows!

Oshi. Why you just commot like that. angry Get back in jor
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Mobinga: 3:05am On Mar 01, 2011
nf @kanyewest follow back bro grin grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by jamez3d(m): 3:07am On Mar 01, 2011
^^^ i needed a break man, twitter has eaten a part of my life, i'll be back asap tho
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Mobinga: 3:10am On Mar 01, 2011
lol. Do everything with moderation like me.
Mobinga :: 2000 tweets in 2 years
Jamestha3d :: 25,003 tweets In 7 months
grin

Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by DamiKhojie(m): 3:11am On Mar 01, 2011
Sooo Hyped! grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by jamez3d(m): 3:21am On Mar 01, 2011
Mobinga:

lol. Do everything with moderation like me.
Mobinga :: 2000 tweets in 2 years
Jamestha3d :: 25,003 tweets In 7 months
grin

lipsrsealed LOW BLOW!!! tongue grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Mobinga: 3:25am On Mar 01, 2011
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Mobinga: 8:21am On Mar 01, 2011
Chocolate city oh shocked shocked angry angry
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by ZiggyHimself(m): 9:07am On Mar 01, 2011
Men this gist is evry where.

At first, it came as a wide eyed amazement to watch hiphop rapper, kanye west tweet at our very own dbanj and don jazzy this morning. It looked like a set up tweet at first when soundsultan first retweeted it. I had to check kanye west's verified twitter account (@kanyewest) to confirm it. Kanye west tweeted dbanj and don jazzy around 2am march 1, 2011. The american super producer and rapper told the nigerian music stars to come down to new york as soon as possible, for a music collaboration I guess. The collaboration the two mo'hits stars had with american rapper, snoopdogg might have led to grammy award winner, kanye west's interest to collaborate with them. It looks like kanye has been tiredlessly looking for this duo that he had to search them out on twitter to inform them. Both don jazzy and dbanj gave an immediate reply to kanye's tweet; as they promise to show up in New york.
They replied thus
DONJAZZYMOHITS @kanyewest yes boss. See u soon

iamdbanj @kanyewest oooossssheee no worries boss. Coming soon

I can't wait to see the outcome of this.

http://www.amebortalk.com/entertainment/music/545-kanye-west-and-mohits-collaboration

Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Bamsyle2(m): 9:08am On Mar 01, 2011
Good news . . . about time.

Hehehe, Lil' Wayne and his pongy mouth grin grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by v3: 10:12am On Mar 01, 2011
Wow shocked
Well, if we're gonna be seeing any collabo from MI/Choc City. . it'll be with Kelly Rowland
"Only one Kelly(Superstar) that i know, Kelly Rowland" grin grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Genuflect(m): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2011
This is what I'm talking bout. I'm just a fuuuuucking prophet. I said it would have been better if D'banj did something with Kanye. And his Spirit listened. Lol
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by eghost247(m): 11:47am On Mar 01, 2011
Oya now LETS GO THERE!!!!!
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by seunlayi(m): 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2011
nigerians on the scene
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Mobinga: 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2011
And Ye' already told you, we major you cockroaches. cool
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by obinna5000(m): 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2011
WOW!!! This is great!!
I hope the Kanye West collabo will be much better.
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by r231(m): 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2011
Nice
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by againstGEJ(m): 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2011
he needs their money in my opinion.
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by REMMEI(m): 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2011
MOBO L'OWO WON. . . . U DON TALK AM E DON DEY SELE. . . LETZ FLOW THERE!. . grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Mobinga: 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2011
@AGAINSTGEJ what the phuck? Thats the most foolish thing I've ever read.
He has a set of diamond teeth fyi
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by DL(m): 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2011
ooooooooshe!
againstGEJ:

he needs their money in my opinion.
How now
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by debosky(m): 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2011
You people dondeymadt. . . .so because of ordinary tweet that means they are doing a collabo? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Maybe Dbanj and Donjazzy organised some hot Nigerian a$$ for Kanye while they were in NY so Kanye wants to hit some more of that good ish and y'all are going loco here? cheesy

Who needs Kanye when you've got Choc Boiz? grin grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Mobinga: 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2011
^^^ I put up a disclaimer

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-614047.0.html#msg7820057

Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by debosky(m): 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2011
My friend sharrap! grin

What is hateful about my comment? cheesy

Madness is a medical condition, not a matter of hate. tongue
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2011
This is so great @ this rate, the grammy will come knocking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Wizkid Ft. Future – Everytime (prod. Shizzi) (audio) / I Prefer Wizkid To Davido - Shaydee / Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.