Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj (14844 Views)

Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? / Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba / Breaking News: Kanye West Tweets At Don Jazzy & D’banj [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 03, 2011
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by 04kaa: 11:41am On Mar 03, 2011
so eldee thinks justin beiber is bigger than him., what a dumbrainer. grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Bamsyle2(m): 11:45am On Mar 03, 2011
eldee:

@Bamsyle

This is the last I'll post bout your illiteracy on this thread . . . I post shorter these days, niiiice. grin grin

You post shorter cos you have nothing sensible to say.

You said I finished school late . . . I said, 'nope . . . I finished at 16'. Better than you ever achieved.
You said I'm illiterate, I said . . .'nope, I go to a top 20 Law school'. Better than you ever achieved.
You said you're educated, I said . . . 'nope, you don't even have a degree'.

And all those assertions of yours just reiterate what I've been saying about you for ages - you're dumb.

Was it even necessary for you to have said all that about yourself?? This is even a forum and not the real world . . . I don't need you to document all your watery achievements before I conclude on what you are in the real world.

All those useless assertions do not tally with the way you reason on this forum - by their posts we shall know them.

And even though you're so hell-bent on knowing what degree I have and what school I finished from, I won't tell you in a thousand years . . . you're not one with whom I'm interested in sharing my details . . . even though my own resume leaves yours in the mud . . . cry all you wanna tongue

Now you think I'm lying about finishing school at 16 . . . lool, I'm not an attention seeker like you, I won't lie to sum illiterate punk on the internet. The fact that you think I'm lying about it is flattery

You shouldn't be flattered by my disbelief . . . were you deprived of attention as a kid?? grin grin grin I'm just saying that whilst it's not something out of this world to have someone finish school at the age of 16 (or even 10 as I just showed you) . . . your inherently daft nature negates your assertion, capish??

. . .don't act like I didn't warn you that I'll remind you of the fact that you went to a crap uni. grin grin

You see?? Another one of your meaningless posts.

Read what you just posted all over again . . .

It makes as much sense as a herd of pigs snorting.
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by 04kaa: 11:47am On Mar 03, 2011
pro01:

You cannot force the rest of us that are straight to share in your gay obsession with Dbanj. You can reach out to your fellow gay cretin O4kaa;  Run along to the bathroom now with your boyfriend O4kaa,

oh so you have resorted to throwing personal insults at ofoka, i wont insult u yet, i will ask u to go and do a nairaland project research on ofoka, when you are done let me know if u  still wanna throw personally insults at me,

finally like i told u, when somebody is successful in life u dont need to hate on him just cuz ur family cant achieve what he has achieved
, because we nairalanders support dbanj does that mean we are all gay??, dude pro -zero , just go and get a life. or just visit ashawo junction to get some head.  never hate on whoever God has blessed. you will never progress
, take a good look at ur life , this is the same reason why you are still where you are grin grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by A40(m): 11:50am On Mar 03, 2011
pro01:

So thats the distortion of facts that you've now come up with to save face? With the way you're pissing all over yourself here, one would think you earn a living from

stupidity.
SMH and to think people where actually celebrating the day this nimrod was born. Had they known you turn out such a blockhead a Nationwide 3 day mourning period would have been declared

pro01:

You cannot force the rest of us that are straight to share in your gay obsession with Dbanj. You can reach out to your fellow gay cretin O4kaa; get a really sexy poster of Dbanj, and Self-Service yourselves to delirium. I can't deign to engage in meanful arguments with fawning h.o.mose.xua.ls like you who suffer severe mental incapacitation.
Run along to the bathroom now with your boyfriend O4kaa, and don't forget the Dbanj poster.
A-40 gay?? Try Carlos Slim is broke! You are even too mentally challenged to sustain a sensible argument and you are now questioning my sexuality! Like it has anything to do with the fact that you are a hopeless retardo! Sorry for crushing your dreams but i dont swing that way you hopeless deviant
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by 04kaa: 11:50am On Mar 03, 2011
Bamsyle.:

You post shorter cos you have nothing sensible to say.

And even though you're so hell-bent on knowing what degree I have and what school I finished from, I won't tell you in a thousand years . . . you're not one with whom I'm interested in sharing my details . . . even though my own resume leaves yours in the mud . . . cry all you wanna tongue

is eldee gay? i honestly dont understand why he is hellbent on knowing what school bamysle attended, what does that have to do wit anything in ur life? eldee you are a bit senseless even tho we grad from the same secondary schl. grin grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by 04kaa: 11:51am On Mar 03, 2011
A-40:

A-40 gay?? Try Carlos Slim is broke! You are even too mentally challenged to sustain a sensible argument and you are now questioning my sexuality! Like it has anything to do with the fact that you are a hopeless retardo! Sorry for crushing your dreams but i dont swing that way you hopeless deviant

A-40 finish this pro01 fool for me, i dont even need to waste my time on him, just do the work for me, finish him mortal kombat stylee grin grin

A40 take a look at pro01 's profile picture grin grin u will be shocked to see what the fool looks like grin grin grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Bamsyle2(m): 11:59am On Mar 03, 2011
04kaa:

is eldee gay? i honestly dont understand why he is hellbent on knowing what school bamysle attended, what does that have to do wit anything in your life? eldee you are a bit senseless even tho we grad from the same secondary schl. grin grin

grin grin grin

It's called obsession . . . he's wonder-struck at this "half-man, half-amazing" smiley
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by A40(m): 11:59am On Mar 03, 2011
04kaa:

A-40 finish this pro01 fool for me, i dont even need to waste my time on him, just do the work for me, finish him mortal kombat stylee grin grin

A40 take a look at pro01 's profile picture grin grin  u will be shocked to see what the fool looks like grin grin grin
O4kaa! I go vex for you ooh! He already thinks i am gay for siding with D'Banj and you want make i check him profile picture so that he would say he has gotten the confirmation he is looking for  grin grin. Hehehe no way Jose
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by 04kaa: 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2011
A-40:

O4kaa! I go vex for you ooh! He already thinks i am gay for siding with D'Banj and you want make i check him profile picture so that he would say he has gotten the confirmation he is looking for  grin grin. Hehehe no way Jose

lmao, the fool pro01 has even dissappeared, its a pity that 'shotster' was also trying to side him. bloody dbanj haters,
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by eldee(m): 12:23pm On Mar 03, 2011
A-40:

The thing weak me! Ontop how many songs?? Seems like thats the new formula just find the next big thing and let the good times roll! Akon can hardly make a song now cos Lady Gaga's money has made him lazy
And one beast of no nation is telling me D'Banj does not have the prerequisites to go International like he isnt International already

You act like it's new . . . Diddy did it with Biggie and Usher.
It's a smart move, that's why Jay-Z is investing in Willow Smith, five years from now he'll be like Akon that's now singing 'I Just Had Sex' . . . grin grin

@Bamsyle and O4kaa

I said I'll end it there . . . it's aiite if you're both iliterate, nothing wrong with that.
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Bamsyle2(m): 12:29pm On Mar 03, 2011
eldee:

@Bamsyle and O4kaa

I said I'll end it there . . . it's aiite if you're both iliterate, nothing wrong with that.

More like "I said I'll end it there . . . but I just had to make another foolish comment"

Use your brain Eldee.
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by 04kaa: 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2011
eldee:

@Bamsyle and O4kaa

I said I'll end it there . . .
end it here, as if we dont know that ur stupidity is also international grin grin u even took that to twitter asswipe

eldee:

And one beast of no nation is telling me D'Banj does not have the prerequisites to go International like he isnt International already
beast of no nation? , u mean pro01 and urself? cheesy
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2011
Bamsyle.:

Fallacy.

D'Banj may not have anything to offer lyrically, but he's an entertainer . . . plus he's got a signature style and a well branded image - look through the whole Nigerian Music Industry and tell me any other artiste that's better packaged/branded than D'Banj??

You're forgetting that music of these days is more about business than anything else . . . D'Banj has his fair share of the market - folks who don't need all those mind-stimulating or nerve-racking music, folks who just wanna have fun dancing away their troubles, etc . . . akatas would dance more rigorously to a negro that jumps on stage to scream "I'm Skibanj" over crazy beats than a griot who just wanna preach some homiletic.

Make a list of the top 10 artistes on the globe now - tell me how many of them have ALL of those qualities you listed up there?? From your list, the only quality I agree that D'Banj lacks completely is the ability to tell a compelling story . . . but then I wonder if one actually needs that to "make a cross-cultural sensation"?? Fela was the quintessential artiste, but how many compelling stories were in KSA's or Obey's songs in their hey days??

Talking about artistic depth, that is an ambiguous term . . . while I agree that he has not the lyrical nous, he knows "his music" by heart - he plays the type of music that he knows he's naturally suited for . . . he's an entertainer, he's got stage craft, he's known to play an instrument, and he doesn't sing off-key grin etc - he def'ly scores some points here.

And have you ever paused to consider what an A-Class MC like Biggie would be without P.Diddy?? Though he'll still have excelled, we'll have missed the heaven-made tango . . . any skilled artiste can hold his own without the assistance of a quality producer, and while I agree that some tangos are more suitable than others, a D'Banj would have still made it without Don Jazzy . . . all producers have their "signature artistes" - OJB has produced several acts but who can forget his tango with Ruggedman?? I daresay that the relationship is always symbiotic.

I agree (to an extent) with this last point . . . but then a lot of the Naija artistes playing contemporary music are just evolving . . . if you look at the industry like 7-10 years ago, you would conclude that all these artistes could never cross international boundaries . . . but I tell you that with some stuff that we get to hear these days, some of the A-list "local" artistes we have now are actually "international stars" in the making . . . plus, the world keeps getting smaller and smaller, music made in small communities now filters into the stratosphere, blogosphere and everywhere . . .

It's all a matter of time.

The fact that Dbanj is an entertainer says little about his potential cross-cultural appeal. How exactly would you contextualize 'entertainer' . . .considering that the perception of who is an entertainer is not homogeneous even within same cutures, let alone across cultures. Are you objectively convinced that global, culturally heterogeneous audiences would find 'entertainment' value in Dbanj's antics?

Again, if you run through the list of qualities I outlined earlier that a musian needs to have to make a global impact, you'd see that I did not include lyrical content or mentally stimulating stuff. Fela was a global Icon not necessarily because of his music, but because of the compelling story behind it, and the sheer force of his enigmatic personality. It's futile to compare Dbanj with the likes of Lloyd Banks or Gucci Mane or other supposedly 'talentless' AMERICAN acts out there. They are after all American, and that means that they do not have to worry about 'cross-cultural' appeal if you get what I mean.
The fact that you and I even get to hear about them is simply down to the preeminence and dominating influence of the American media and culture. Dbanj wouldn't enjoy that (undue) advantage, would he?

I would agree with almost everything you've said about Dbanj if you're talking about his Nigerian/African appeal; he's got that covered, no doubt. But is his 'signature style' and 'packaging' sufficient to make a cross-cultural impact? Using historical examples of African musicians that have achieved global renown, do you see anything in Dbanj's whole craft that suggests the likelihood of him compelling international attention on a sustainable basis? Is he exceptional enough in anyway to stir a frenzy among global pop audiences? I do not think so. Rather, I think he'll struggle to make any impact elsewhere.

His collabo with Snoop or Kanye or any other big name may only receive airplay in Nigeria and subsaharan Africa, and strengthen his already strong hold on that niche, but will these collabos launch him into the American/global mainstream? Let's think objectively about that for a moment.
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by 04kaa: 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2011
pro01:

His collabo with Snoop or Kanye or any other big name may only receive airplay in Nigeria and subsaharan Africa, and strengthen his already strong hold on that niche, but will these collabos launch him into the American/global mainstream? Let's think objectively about that for a moment.

why cant it??, is it because he speaks yoruba sometimes?. what if he speaks english on his tracks?, would u still say this, guy just give up, u have nothing else to say, dbanj is african number one everywhere , get that into ur thick skull first and objectively that is.
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Bamsyle2(m): 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2011
pro01:

The fact that Dbanj is an entertainer says little about his potential cross-cultural appeal. How exactly would you contextualize 'entertainer' . . .considering that the perception of who is an entertainer is not homogeneous even within same cutures, let alone across cultures. Are you objectively convinced that global, culturally heterogeneous audiences would find 'entertainment' value in Dbanj's antics?

Dude, Music is a Universal Language . . . it knows no race, language or boundaries.

How many of the lyrics of Awilo Longomba, Yossou N'dor, Brenda Fassie, etc do you understand?? All people need to hear is their rhythm and they all take to the dance floor.

Again, if you run through the list of qualities I outlined earlier that a musian needs to have to make a global impact, you'd see that I did not include lyrical content or mentally stimulating stuff.

Well, I was wondering what else could be D'Banj's shortcoming . . . if you agree that Music is largely about performance, you'll agree that D'Banj does what he does well . . . his stage craft, rhythm, melody . . . his whole artistry is enough to place him on an international pedestal, not forgetting that he has also won an MTV Award.

Fela was a global Icon not necessarily because of his music, but because of the compelling story behind it, and the sheer force of his enigmatic personality.

Hence my reason for mentioning Fela as being the all-rounded artiste. However, an artiste can take his art across borders irrespective of his ability or inability to tell compelling stories. I repeat that neither KSA nor Obey has half the enigmatic personality or story-telling abilities Fela was endowed with . . . yet they are celebrated in several countries.

I would agree with almost everything you've said about Dbanj if you're talking about his Nigerian/African appeal; he's got that covered, no doubt. But is his 'signature style' and 'packaging' sufficient to make a cross-cultural impact? Using historical examples of African musicians that have achieved global renown, do you see anything in Dbanj's whole craft that suggests the likelihood of him compelling international attention on a sustainable basis? Is he exceptional enough in anyway to stir a frenzy among global pop audiences? I do not think so. Rather, I think he'll struggle to make any impact elsewhere.

D'Banj can make a successful crossover . . . whether he scores a 90% or 10% at doing so is not in anybody's hands but God's . . . comparing the impact he might eventually make with that of others is another subject entirely . . . fact is D'BANJ CAN CROSS OVER INTERNATIONALLY with the skills he has now.

Go and study every artiste that was able to become a major success in the States . . . they all started by developing a strong home base. These things have a sequence - you don't just cross over in a split-second without having properly built a strong home base that comes with years of consistency . . .

I still recall seeing some videos of KSA's concerts in the States as a kid, those whites were just dancing away their lives without understanding anything KSA was saying grin grin

You really make it sound like achieving international recognition is such a herculean task . . . it might not come easy but it's certain after you've done your home work . . . and I'm happy you used the word "may" in your assertion - who're we to predict in what regions the song will receive airplay?? The video of that song can stand toe to toe with 75% of vids coming from the States.

I'm not saying his collabos with Snoop, Kanye, Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj or whoever would immediately guarantee his crossover . . . I'm just saying he's entertaining/captivating enough to get the attention of the international scene.
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by rapjunkie(m): 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2011
Anybody remember this?. . . . . it was an international smash hit

is d'banj not better than this?

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O08H9pBnUho?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type=[/flash]
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Bamsyle2(m): 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2011
^^I wonder o grin

Even though some would argue that Dr Alban's based in Sweden, fact is most of D'Banj's songs thump that track.

BTW, it was more difficult in Alban's days for a Nigerian artiste to get international recognition . . . it's a global village now, and there are 1,000 Wacka Flocka Flames in the States as anywhere else these days . . . how can't D'Banj not excel in such circumstances??
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by rapjunkie(m): 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2011
Bamsyle.:

^^I wonder o grin

Even though some would argue that Dr Alban's based in Sweden, fact is most of D'Banj's songs thump that track.

BTW, it was more difficult in Alban's days for a Nigerian artiste to get international recognition . . . it's a global village now, and there are 1,000 Wacka Flocka Flames in the States as anywhere else these days . . . how can't D'Banj not excel in such circumstances??

absolutely. . . .
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Superbrain(m): 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2011
I love this! Just like Cabo Snoop's remix of "Windeck" with Fat Joe, now our very own koko master is working with one of the biggest music sensation- Kayne West. It is sure gonna be explosive.

BTW, DBanj has got what it takes to be in the international lime-light. What is M.I waiting for?
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by queenjumai(f): 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2011
I used to be a D'banj hater u know, but men!!, i'm really impressed
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Mobinga: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2011
@Eldee.Is there anything spectacular in graduating secondary school at 16? Tell me 'cos I did mine @15
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by bgees(m): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2011
Typical black men, one can't argue a point without being called a hater.

@pro01,

Just thank God this argument was on the internet, if it was real life, they would have beaten you up.
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by eldee(m): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2011
Mobinga:

@Eldee.Is there anything spectacular in graduating secondary school at 16? Tell me 'cos I did mine @15

It's not special . . .but it's nice to point it out when sum illiterate negro says 'you finished school late'.
You do get what I'm saying don't you?? grin grin

bgees:

That's an ignorant thing to say . . .
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2011
bgees:

@pro01,

Just thank God this argument was on the internet, if it was real life, they would have beaten you up.

You mean they would have attempted suicide.

But it's laughable that one isn't allowed to hold a contrary opinion. We must all agree that Dbanj is an international mega star in the making, just to please some faceless, small-minded, parochial internet goons. Imagine that sort of opinionative tyranny.
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by bgees(m): 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2011
eldee:

grin

That's an ignorant thing to say . . .

Yes, just like Justin Bieber is the second biggest name in music .
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by lalaboi(m): 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2011
Looks like someone's got a personal vendetta with D'banj. . .

He is what he is. You will never see him claiming what he isn't. He's worked hard to get to where he his today so if one person dey talk one kind about his achievements pe dem nor be "Big Deal" . .I wonder what is,  . If you can beat it, i would like to see you try. prove us wrong

Then again, you just cant please everybody!.   Trying to do so na the beginning of failure. So if a minority have a supposed different opinion to the vast majority, it really doesnt make a difference. And if they wanna be miserable that they are the only ones who feel that way,  Yaba left is always enrolling. .  I don talk my own. .  Odigba!
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Bamsyle2(m): 12:20am On Mar 04, 2011
@Mobinga

Help me tell eldee till he gets it in his empty brain o . . . folks are becoming big-time entrepreneurs at his age and he's here foaming in the mouth about something he ought to be ashamed of.

@eldee

Mack Zuckerberg would be 27 this year - when you clock that age, come back here and tell us how far you've gone with ya wretched life grin grin grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by chiogo(f): 1:01am On Mar 04, 2011
bgees:

@pro01,

LOL, I know, right?

Abeg, D'banj is wack! Nobody can tell me otherwise tongue
But good for him if it's real. . .
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by slimshay(m): 7:49am On Mar 04, 2011
Okay I'm just wondering why poster after poster was outdoing themselves to label AQ wack on his thread without defense. (Eldee and Mobinga I no call name oh grin) But then grown men are having cerebral anemia because somebody dare question Dbanj's cross-over cred. NL una weldone oh. wink

Anyways I will make myself clear, if the present format of naija music is to be accpeted beyond this shores, I presume the front runners will be DBanj, Tuface and those of similar status. Simply because they have the ingredient already.

So I hope this is done right, for all the other aspirants to a grammy grin eg. Eedris grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by 04kaa: 9:15am On Mar 04, 2011
lalaboi:

Looks like someone's got a personal vendetta with D'banj. . .

He is what he is. You will never see him claiming what he isn't. He's worked hard to get to where he his today so if one person dey talk one kind about his achievements pe dem nor be "Big Deal" . .I wonder what is,  . If you can beat it, i would like to see you try. prove us wrong

Then again, you just cant please everybody!.   Trying to do so na the beginning of failure. So if a minority have a supposed different opinion to the vast majority, it really doesnt make a difference. And if they wanna be miserable that they are the only ones who feel that way,  Yaba left is always enrolling. .  I don talk my own. .  Odigba!

lalaboi well said, most of these online idiots that criticise cannot do half of what dbanj is doing,, and yet they sit at the back of their laptops criticising someone who is working very hard, even us wey we dey industry sef, we know what it is to be a success in the game. do u know how many naija artists are struggled, up to about 90% of them are not making it .
, foolish pro01,
that is why u wont progress, cuz u devote all ur time on hating on a successful dbanj. like it or not, dbanj will succeed internationally. who God has blessed no pro01 can hate.

bgees:

@pro01,

when u argue a point, u shouldnt underrrate Gods work , by now u should notice that it is God that is giving dbanj that much success, most of u need Jesus first in ur hating lives. especially this foolish pro01, he is the only one wit a contrary opinion on dbanj, anuorfia grin grin grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by montelik(m): 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2011
slimshay:

Okay I'm just wondering why poster after poster was outdoing themselves to label AQ wack on his thread without defense. (Eldee and Mobinga I no call name oh grin) But then grown men are having cerebral anemia because somebody dare question Dbanj's cross-over cred. NL una weldone oh. wink

Anyways I will make myself clear, if the present format of naija music is to be accpeted beyond this shores, I presume the front runners will be DBanj, Tuface and those of similar status. Simply because they have the ingredient already.

So I hope this is done right, for all the other aspirants to a grammy grin eg. Eedris grin

Interesting observation. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

I Prefer Wizkid To Davido - Shaydee / Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music / Wizkid Ft. Future – Everytime (prod. Shizzi) (audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.