Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj (14845 Views)

Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? / Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba / Breaking News: Kanye West Tweets At Don Jazzy & D’banj [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by lalaboi(m): 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2011
slimshay:

Okay I'm just wondering why poster after poster was outdoing themselves to label AQ wack on his thread without defense. (Eldee and Mobinga I no call name oh grin) But then grown men are having cerebral anemia because somebody dare question Dbanj's cross-over cred. NL una weldone oh. wink

Anyways I will make myself clear, if the present format of naija music is to be accpeted beyond this shores, I presume the front runners will be DBanj, Tuface and those of similar status. Simply because they have the ingredient already.

So I hope this is done right, for all the other aspirants to a grammy grin eg. Eedris grin

Bro. You dont have to be exceptional to cross-over. That is the point ppl are making. No one's claiming D'banj is out of this world. . dyu knw how many whack artiste in the US appeal to millions accross the world??. .
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by 04kaa: 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2011
lalaboi:

Bro. You dont have to be exceptional to cross-over. That is the point ppl are making. No one's claiming D'banj is out of this world. . dyu knw how many whack artiste in the US appeal to millions accross the world??. .

tell em lala, gucci mane/souljah boi is one of the wackest mofo in the whole world, but dude is known in the tiniest of countries in d world. most of these boys wey person dey follow argue no sabi anything. they just dey yarn anything wey come to their head
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by eldee(m): 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2011
bgees:

Yes, just like Justin Bieber is the second biggest name in music .

bleep the PC mode . . . are you bleeping daft?? How out of touch are you with the world for you not to know how big he is??
You think I'm an obsessed fan of his or sumn?? Don't you step out of your bleeping pig-sty for once??

I've given you proof, he's the second most viewed artiste on Youtube, he's got a movie about his story grossing more than MJ and Ali put together, he's the golden market for kids from the UK to Brazil . . . I'm trying to educate your ignorant backside and you're here stuck in your delusion.

At least present a valid argument like there was a brand name in music that is currently bigger than Justin Bieber, not this unintelligent B.S you're putting here. If you've got a point, argue it, if you can't you're prolly just as ignorant, or daft . . . or likely both.
I expect you to go the usual route and hide behind 'you're insulting me' to run from the points I made . . . be my bleeping guest. 

And I find it offensive that you use a race I'm part of to describe a behaviour you consider repugnant. . . I don't care if you don't respect yourself, you will respect me and not be racist against me or any other black person out there . . . bleeping self-hater.
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by eldee(m): 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2011
Bamsyle.:

@Mobinga

Help me tell eldee till he gets it in his empty brain o . . . folks are becoming big-time entrepreneurs at his age and he's here foaming in the mouth about something he ought to be ashamed of.

@eldee

Mack Zuckerberg would be 27 this year - when you clock that age, come back here and tell us how far you've gone with ya wretched life grin grin grin

This is not between El and Zuckerberg/Mobinga/Chiogo/Moonstone, you made the statement that I 'finished school late', I said I finished earlier than you did.

You really wanna go personal don't you?? At the risk of sounding arrogant, I likely won't be as influential as Zuckerberg at 27, but at that age, I'll outdo every single achievement you'll muster, you choose the yardstick.
I'll even give you a gap, anything you achieve at 30, I'll outshine it at 27.
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by eldee(m): 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2011
slimshay:

Okay I'm just wondering why poster after poster was outdoing themselves to label AQ wack on his thread without defense. (Eldee and Mobinga I no call name oh grin) But then grown men are having cerebral anemia because somebody dare question Dbanj's cross-over cred. NL una weldone oh. wink

Anyways I will make myself clear, if the present format of naija music is to be accpeted beyond this shores, I presume the front runners will be DBanj, Tuface and those of similar status. Simply because they have the ingredient already.

So I hope this is done right, for all the other aspirants to a grammy grin eg. Eedris grin

LOL . . . don't mind me abeg, at first the AQ comments were just simply because he criticised other artistes, he set a higher yardstick for himself.
It's the same with Eedris and Ruggedman, there's a higher level of scrutiny on your work when you specifically point out other people.

And after that . . . I was just doing it for fun, pissing Tosin off is good sport. grin grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by tical(m): 1:19am On Mar 05, 2011
Gud job by Dbanj nd Donjazzy. .for those questioning dbanj talent. Dude is a charismatic entertainer. .music is all about entertainment which is what dbanj is doing & making a lot of cash. .make una free am abeg

Dude is operating on another level now. .going global which the artistes regarded as talented cant. .we shuld at least respect him 4 being d first to put nigerian music on d world map

eldee:

LOL . . . don't mind me abeg, at first the AQ comments were just simply because he criticised other artistes, he set a higher yardstick for himself.
It's the same with Eedris and Ruggedman, there's a higher level of scrutiny on your work when you specifically point out other people.

And after that . . . I was just doing it for fun, pissing Tosin off is good sport. grin grin
Me actually I was dead serious when I said AQ is wack undecided. .there is nuffin spectacular about that skinny wrapper grin grin grin grin AQ is truly wackkkkk!!!!!!! undecided
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Fred87(m): 11:26am On Mar 05, 2011
i heard d song debuted on billboard top20.hw true?eeezz
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by shotster50(m): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2011
I dont know what it is with peeps on NL. The fact that I dont like D Banj's music does not mean I am a hater, Damn!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2011
^^

Bro, trying to reason with these dense folks is like casting pearls before swines; no use. They shamelessly declare Soulja Boy, Gucci Mane, etc.  'wack', but froth in the mouth when someone else thinks the same about Dbanj. So their SUBJECTIVE opinion is supreme, while others' opinion is inferior? So only them know who/what is 'wack' and who/what isn't? Whoever funded the education of these fanatical beasts deserve great pity for the wasted investments.
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by A40(m): 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2011
@Eldee
The caveman does not even know how big Justin Bieber is right now! Only Lady Gaga is bigger! These niggas are a waste of kilojoules

No one is forcing anybody to like anybody but when a talentless ignoramus is flaunting his ignorance on a subject matter he has to be put in his place
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Bamsyle2(m): 9:40am On Mar 07, 2011
@Eldee

You're a dumbass.

Finishing high school at the age of 16 is "finishing late" . . . this is not the era of "Eze Goes To School", and don't forget that I still doubt your assertion anyway . . . going by the degree of daftness you exhibit on here, you must have finished at 25 tongue

The funny thing is I finished before you did . . . but unlike you, I don't see any biggy in it . . . it's prolly a feat in your clan grin grin grin

You really wanna go personal don't you?? At the risk of sounding arrogant, I likely won't be as influential as Zuckerberg at 27, but at that age, I'll outdo every single achievement you'll muster, you choose the yardstick.
I'll even give you a gap, anything you achieve at 30, I'll outshine it at 27.

Hehehe . . . I laugh in Ougadougou.

I'm happy at least that you know you would never be as successful as Zuckerberg . . . you said it - I did not tongue

And talking about achievements, I'm not one to boast, but if you knew who/what I am, you'll be shocked to the marrows . . . just cos I come on here to exchange comments with you does not mean we are mates in status and achievements . . . and I say that with all modesty.

In case you're also asking for my age, I'm neither 27 nor 30 . . . but if I employ you as my driver right now, I'll pay you what you would never earn with 3 degrees from your "Top 20" grin grin grin

And you can eat your heart out cos I ain't telling you my age, or you can change ya siggy to "Why is Bamsyle ashamed to tell his age"??

Doofus grin grin grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Mobinga: 10:57am On Mar 07, 2011
Its murder.
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by lalaboi(m): 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2011
Ofoka

Pls open that Bamsyle Vs Eldee thread quick so they can carry their "na me successful pass" argument there grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Bamsyle2(m): 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2011
^^No, it's "na me finish school first" grin grin grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by 04kaa: 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2011
lalaboi:

Ofoka

Pls open that Bamsyle Vs Eldee thread quick so they can carry their "na me successful pass" argument there grin
i have opened the thread b4, but eldee deleted it, it seems eldee is scared of battling bamysle , talk about a legendary nairaland pussiiiiii, if na rhymestein now, he go run go studio grin

but dont worry lala i will reopen it again , hopefully we will have anoda classic audio battle
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by 04kaa: 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2011
shotster50:

I dont know what it is with peeps on NL. The fact that I dont like D Banj's music does not mean I am a hater, Damn!!!!!!!!!

no it doesnt mean you are a hater, it means you are a hater of progressive people. grin grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by eldee(m): 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2011
Bamsyle.:

@Eldee

You're a dumbass.

Finishing high school at the age of 16 is "finishing late" . . . this is not the era of "Eze Goes To School", and don't forget that I still doubt your assertion anyway . . . going by the degree of daftness you exhibit on here, you must have finished at 25 tongue

The funny thing is I finished before you did . . . but unlike you, I don't see any biggy in it . . . it's prolly a feat in your clan grin grin grin

Hehehe . . . so the average age to finish high school is 14?? Ode oshi.
I always knew your father is a standard bastard.

Hehehe . . . see this idiot lying through his teeth, you finished school before 16 . . . I can't argue with you though, delusion is a career choice. grin grin

Bamsyle.:

I'm happy at least that you know you would never be as successful as Zuckerberg . . . you said it - I did not tongue

And talking about achievements, I'm not one to boast, but if you knew who/what I am, you'll be shocked to the marrows . . . just cos I come on here to exchange comments with you does not mean we are mates in status and achievements . . . and I say that with all modesty.

In case you're also asking for my age, I'm neither 27 nor 30 . . . but if I employ you as my driver right now, I'll pay you what you would never earn with 3 degrees from your "Top 20" grin grin grin

And you can eat your heart out cos I ain't telling you my age, or you can change ya siggy to "Why is Bamsyle ashamed to tell his age"??

Doofus grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What's that thing they say about empty barrels and noises . . . hehehe.
You want to employ your dad as a driver, you think everyone's a drop-out like your family members. grin grin

I'm not asking for your age, but I stand by what I said, ' I likely won't be as influential as Zuckerberg at 27, but at that age, I'll outdo every single achievement you'll muster, you choose the yardstick.
I'll even give you a gap, anything you achieve at 30, I'll outshine it at 27.'
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Bamsyle2(m): 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2011
eldee:

Hehehe . . . so the average age to finish high school is 14?? Ode oshi.
I always knew your father is a standard naughty person.

Pfff . . . buffoon . . . you ain't making any sense . . . and I can actually sense your angst and bitterness - you asked for it tongue

If we're to start going the "father" angle, you know I've always told you not to blame anyone else for your irresponsible father's actions - he refused to give your mom a facial . . . now look at the dweeb Mr Debo produced as his son grin grin grin grin

Hehehe . . . see this lying through his teeth, you finished school before 16 . . . I can't argue with you though, delusion is a career choice. grin grin

Hahaha . . . you're taking the piss, ain't you?? Not everyone comes from a family of imbec[i]i[/i]les like you do tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What's that thing they say about empty barrels and noises . . . hehehe.
I want you to employ both me and my dad as driver and cook respectively . . .

Oh, you ought to have told me that your dad needs a job too grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ok, I'll let your father be my cook, you can be the driver grin grin grin

I'm not asking for your age, but I stand by what I said, ' I likely won't be as influential as Zuckerberg at 27, but at that age, I'll outdo every single achievement you'll muster, you choose the yardstick.
I'll even give you a gap, anything you achieve at 30, I'll outshine it at 27.'

Why're you not asking me for ma age?? You've actually asked dumber questions before so this won't be anything out of the ordinary.

What a misbegotten sonofawhore you are grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

I Prefer Wizkid To Davido - Shaydee / Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music / Wizkid Ft. Future – Everytime (prod. Shizzi) (audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.