Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,286 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

: How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? (3142 Views)

This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) / Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend / Sturborn Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by Goldieluks: 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2011
''sighs''
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by Orton10(m): 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2011
WThamemead:

[s]I think a lady should be pampered no matter what. That's how it should always be done. Men must learn this.[/s]
A thousand more posts to your current would do just fine. Till then, read, think then post. Now jogg on!
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by obowunmi(m): 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2011
@ OP, break up with her and tell her she needs time to work on her attitude and behavior.
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by darengg: 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2011
u just succeeded in describing my G.friend, for a lady like that, know she loves u but just has willpower of her own. she has a weakness which she tries to cover up with that front, get it and make sure anytime she is angry u let her know she s not gettin to u with her words look for loopholes in her words and counter her on that she ll immediately soft pedal.
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by 190: 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2011
darengg:

u just succeeded in describing my G.friend, for a lady like that, know she loves u but just has willpower of her own. she has a weakness which she tries to cover up with that front, get it and make sure anytime she is angry u let her know she s not gettin to u with her words look for loopholes in her words and counter her on that she ll immediately soft pedal.

must all threads related to the starter!! grin grin
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by Winnergal(f): 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2011
By flogging her sturborn toto. . . hisss! angry
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2011
. .
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by livedit(f): 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2011
Sounds to me that she is a good person with a good heart, but have trouble communicating her feelings when she's update or/and feel *crossed*.  Threatening to leave the relationship is like an automatic defense mechanism of "I'll hurt you first before you hurt and leave me".  Outside of those "issues" you appear to be satisfied and happy with her.  You can try relating your feelings to her in a non-accusatory or angry way OUT of the bedroom. Maybe while you two are out driving or chill-laxin together and tactfully bring it up and let her know how that makes you feel when she does that and if she could try discussing things out a little bit more so that you both can understand each other better and be able to communicate on a more mature level.  No relationship is perfect and disagreements will happen from time to time. But behaving "evil" or unreasonable is not a sourceful or healthy way to establish a successful relationship.  

Overall, you sound like you have a decent woman, but just a slight mean streak when crossed.  Just keep God first by praying for wisdom, revelation and guidance in your relationship. If you are not already, try to be or remain open-minded, loving, patient and kind with her to work on her inequities.  Everyone has something about them that's imperfect and can work on.  It's all apart of being human.
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by 190: 7:01pm On Mar 01, 2011
Winnergal:

By flogging her sturborn toto. . . hisss! angry
shocked shocked shocked

Count whoever has a sturborn gf out there on that!! grin grin
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by annawhite(f): 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2011
Orton1_0:

A thousand more posts to your current would do just fine. Till then, read, think then post. Now jogg on!
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
hell is no place for a young man to reside tongue
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by annawhite(f): 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2011
190:

shocked shocked shocked

Count whoever has a sturborn gf out there on that!! grin grin
what has been done to the stubborn lady in question? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by annawhite(f): 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2011
Omolola1:

2 captains can't run a sheep.
wheneva she gets in2 dat mood,giv hr space n dnt utter a word.patience is d onli solution
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
omolola wld u want to marry a calabar man cos my brother is single and is doing very well cheesy cheesy
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by 190: 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2011
annawhite:

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
omolola wld u want to marry a calabar man cos my brother is single and is doing very well cheesy cheesy
cry cry cry
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by annawhite(f): 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2011
190:

cry cry cry
why r u crying na
i dont want to loose her na
u still want her?
u cant have her u have mzdarkskin na grin
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by 190: 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2011
annawhite:

why r u crying na
u still want her?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry angry angry

you dey try me abi angry angry
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by annawhite(f): 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2011
190:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry angry angry

you dey try me abi angry angry
u r confusing me ,what is going on undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided embarassed
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by Odunnu: 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2011
annawhite:

why r u crying na
u still want her?
Train don leave you go!
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by annawhite(f): 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2011
Odunnu:

Train don leave you go!
odunnu abeg which time dem buy ticket i no hear

i go carry okada pursue dat train na
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by 190: 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2011
I don miss match!!
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by annawhite(f): 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2011
190:

I don miss match!!
which match?
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by Pweety4me(f): 3:27am On Mar 02, 2011
Ahaha i see some1 is being dealt with & suffering grin tongue cool
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by Pweety4me(f): 3:29am On Mar 02, 2011
@OP Maybe u should play along, or try threatening her, don't talk 2 her make her feel guilty. . .(it's a risk as that may destroy things)

Just try understanding her,listen to her & do what she likes.
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by 190: 3:40am On Mar 02, 2011
^^ Can i apply that on you
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by Pweety4me(f): 3:42am On Mar 02, 2011
^ sad
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by 190: 3:46am On Mar 02, 2011
kiss kiss kiss
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by Pweety4me(f): 3:49am On Mar 02, 2011
^Not intrested! cheesy
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by 190: 3:55am On Mar 02, 2011
^^ I have never seen anyone with a hardened shocked shocked hart like you,
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by Pweety4me(f): 3:58am On Mar 02, 2011
^Don't tell me it's me talking about in the post? grin lipsrsealed undecided
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by 190: 4:08am On Mar 02, 2011
^^who else, anyway i need more advice from people 2 crack u undecided
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by Pweety4me(f): 4:14am On Mar 02, 2011
^I'M NOT HARD HEARTED, U JUST NEED TO STOP TALKING TO ME!
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by 190: 4:24am On Mar 02, 2011
^^ carnivore cool cool
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by Pweety4me(f): 5:04am On Mar 02, 2011
^Piss off & get lost!

[size=4pt]Don't u ave work 2morrow?jeez joblessness of d heightest order!phew! undecided cool
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4)

She Want Me To Sleep With Her. / How Do I Avoid Him? / Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.