Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) (74365 Views)

Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. / Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free / To ‘redefine Public Transportation’, Ambode Injects 820 Buses Into Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Mexyz(m): 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
Oh God! I don't want to keep blaming you for sending me to Africa, Nigeria in particular.
Please God, just bless me even in this same country that people think is a shithole, this is my humble request God.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by yemi1504: 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
Princedapace:

That is why I laugh at Nigerians celebrating rubbish, especially those wey dey hype Lagos. I have said it many times that Nigerians, majority dont really know what development and good governance are. That is why they celebrating rubbish like bore holes grin

Abi o, when I was in Canada, I got to know Nigeria was complete rubbish! Ordinary Winnipeg looking 1000 times better than Lagos SMH.

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by tillaman(m): 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
Crispels:

Better in what way? Have you ever been to Rwanda before? A country that is not up to Akwa Ibom?
well I was judging based on my experience when I visited Kigali which happen to be the only place I visited so I stand corrected though
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Hardgun: 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
onlyson16:
oh yea bigger faithy , , but u still de surfer with me...na here we go die
Lol no worry the long suffering will be over
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by ehix89(m): 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
henryobinna:
Because you're in Nigeria and not the one paying it
Com'on, its not even that, are you telling me there is any basis for comparison between Nigeria and Luxembourg as regards quality of life
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by mithras(m): 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
DapperGuy:

Complacency kee you there! What about countries like China, Brazil, Russia, Mexico and the US that have huge population, but still have good infrastructure?

There will always be morons justifying Africa's underdevelopment.

Nigeria should be rubbing shoulders with the likes of South Korea, US, China, the UK etc. We have the resources and the man power. You should be ashamed that Nigeria is not as developed as one of the smallest countries in Europe, instead of making foolish justification as to why we are underdeveloped.

Brazil, Mexico, lol kidddo its always looks greener on the other side, but that is not always the case
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by subong360: 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
chariisGRACE:
See better train here.
No be the refurbished rail caterpillar wey Amaechi go pack from China come.

as in ehnn that's the level of insincerity with this people ooooooooo yet you see the Anarchi talking tough just see as train sweet for eye

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Princedapace(m): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
yemi1504:

Abi o, when I was in Canada, I got to know Nigeria was complete rubbish! Ordinary Winnipeg looking 1000 times better than Lagos SMH.

U are going too far, at least Canada is an advanced country... Cape Town in SA is way ahead of all the over hyped cities we have in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by mu2sa2: 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
lexy2014:

D taxes that have been paid so far in Nigeria, what has been done with it?
How much do you pay as tax in Nigeria. In many European countries Vat rakes in a huge chunk of revenue used for services, but here we were paying just 5% and now after much public resistance it's been increased slightly to 7.5%. Go and google what Europeans pay as Vat on goods/ services and you will just shut up. Hungary - 27%; Norway - 25%; UK- 20%. And this is just from vat.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Ezmans: 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
pls how can i migrate with wifey
Luxemburg is very easy to migrate
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Kirigidi(m): 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
tunjilomo:
Don't compare this place with Nigeria.
This people got the money for something like this.
Their population is small, same as the land mass.
Is your population or landmass also bigger than that of China which has good standard of living?
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by yemi1504: 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
Princedapace:

U are going too far, at least Canada is an advanced country... Cape Town in SA is way ahead of all the over hyped cities we have in Nigeria.

Abi o, the problem is Winnipeg is not even a capital city, except the capital city of Manitoba, in Canada SMH

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by od501: 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
Siberia01:
cool
Explorers is showing us
computer generated pics
we all know thats not the real pictures
the Luxemburg i know is a small shit hole
with poor people... that can't afford basic amenities
education system not recognised
what's their GDP
who knows their musicians
who knows their actors and actresses

Nigeria is bad
but economically and infrastructure wise its well better than that village...
how many billionaires do they have

dangote alone can buy that hamlet

How do you want your slap? Tea or coffee?!
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by lexy2014: 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
mu2sa2:
How much do you pay as tax in Nigeria. In many European countries Vat rakes in a huge chunk of revenue used for services, but here we were paying just 5% and now after much public resistance it's been increased slightly to 7.5%. Go and google what Europeans pay as Vat on goods/ services and you will just shut up. Hungary - 27%; Norway - 25%; UK- 20. And this is just from vat.

U haven't answered d question:

"The taxes that have been paid so far in Nigeria, what has been done with it?"

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Solsix(m): 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
Explorers:

Please let me know when you know.
Me too lol
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by akinwun(m): 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
Siberia01:
cool
Explorers is showing us
computer generated pics
we all know thats not the real pictures
the Luxemburg i know is a small shit hole
with poor people... that can't afford basic amenities
education system not recognised
what's their GDP
who knows their musicians
who knows their actors and actresses

Nigeria is bad
but economically and infrastructure wise its well better than that village...
how many billionaires do they have

dangote alone can buy that hamlet
Could this be a joke, Luxembourg at a point was the richest country in the world
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by od501: 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ezmans:
Luxemburg is very easy to migrate

Baba no jokes here abeg! Talk tru?! My guy been looking for wags to move over there since 2018. Plz gist me.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by yemi1504: 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kingstanding:
. Do the needful so that your children will not ask God why they were born in Nigeria. Save money and leave this God forsaken country.

Good advice!
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by greenguy: 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
Se Amaechi did not see this type of train before he went to buy full iron for us?
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by mu2sa2: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
lexy2014:

U haven't answered d question:

You don't pay tax - how do you expect an answer to your crass question.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Psoul(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
This will encourage unnecessary travelings.
Since it is free, they can go to anywhere they want weda it is very important or just a frivolous visit.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by chukxie(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
byrron:

And you think the Angel too was happy to go on a mission to Nigeria grin grin

You're right ooo! That's a new angle to the 'miss-location' to 9ja predicament. cheesy cheesy
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by OdenKelechi(m): 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
Be like sey na Luxembourg i dey port to be that
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Mazigabriel(m): 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hardgun:
God when?
would Nigeria be among
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by yemi1504: 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
wristbangle:
Can someone in the house please help me with the requirements to emigrate to this country?

I know Nigerians are frustrated and ready to jump on the next boat that sails out this county but my level of desperation is greater.

You can apply for their Schengen visa and look for work during the 90 days validity or go as a student, no overall full scholarships in Luxembourg though. Planning to go through the former, that is self employed work visa.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by yemi1504: 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
austinelex:
Pls is Luxembourg visa available for Nigerians and how

Yes, as a student if you have the means or work visa instead
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by od501: 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
mu2sa2:
How much do you pay as tax in Nigeria. In many European countries Vat rakes in a huge chunk of revenue used for services, but here we were paying just 5% and now after much public resistance it's been increased slightly to 7.5%. Go and google what Europeans pay as Vat on goods/ services and you will just shut up. Hungary - 27%; Norway - 25%; UK- 20%. And this is just from vat.

Baba forget that thing. Countries like Qater, Kuwait, and Finland that made some of the basic things including education, how much dies their citizens pay in tax? The point is, if your country is blessed, let it also reflect in the lives of the citizens. Suffer head no be swag oo!
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by od501: 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
mu2sa2:

Baba forget that thing. Countries like Qater, Kuwait, and Finland that made some of the basic things including education free, how much dies their citizens pay in tax? The point is, if your country is blessed, let it also reflect in the lives of the citizens. Suffer head no be swag oo!

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by sigiyaya(m): 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
ibedun:

ABEG TELL THEM, 200M IDIOTS WHO CANNOT PRODUCE COMMON RICE TO FEED THEMSELVES, YET THEY HAVE THE STRENGTH TO BE PRODUCING +10M BABIES A YEAR.

200M IDIOTS THAT PRODUCES NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING (ZERO!!!!), LAWLESS, DISHONEST, LAZY, UNPRODUCTIVE, THIEVING, UNPATRIOTIC, SWINDLING BASTARDS!!!!

How do you build a country with these kind of people? How?
How i wish Nigerians can understand what you preach bro.
200M Idiots always waiting for one imaginary god to come and do everything for them. Nigerians dont reason at all cry cry
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by yemi1504: 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
Solatium:

Unfortunately you can't,of you step into luxembourg today the whole of that country will know that you are there,the population is so thin that almost everyone know themselves.
Meaning you will be bundle out in minutes

Rubbish talk! If you go through the right way, nothing will happen, instead you will be welcomed!
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
chukxie:

You're right ooo! That's a new angle to the 'miss-location' to 9ja predicament. cheesy cheesy

Lol
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by lexy2014: 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
mu2sa2:
You don't pay tax - how do you expect an answer to your crass question.

That doesn't answer d question:

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Cheeky Monkeys Having Sex On Car Bonnet In England / Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) / My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.