Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,083 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) (75487 Views)

South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) / Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. / Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by just2endowed: 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
See life....
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by kuuljay(m): 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
heendrix:
In Lagos Danfo guys would remove one of ur shoes/palm easy wears if ur money no complete

The question be say weytin dem go carry am do??
Lagos is the only place you can sell one leg of shoe,anything is sellable on lagos

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by planetx: 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
franchasng:
No black nation on earth can get to this level of development and sanity, its the sad truth.

Blacks are the most foolish race in the world.

Very selfish, wicked, and deadly race called black race; black people lack coordination, lack selfless love, lack sound communal leadership and goal setting. Black race prefer chasing personal success and pleasure to communal success. Every black person is after being rich, enriching his or her family, friends and political associates than chasing for the success of his or her community. So forget it, black will forever be backward as a race.

It has to do with skin color, don't be deceived.

If it has nothing to do with skin color, then tell me why we don't have a single black nation doing well all over the world, not even one!!

God have mercy
Why don't you go and commit suicide if you hate being black, to many dumb kids on this forum. In your deluded mind because Luxembourg is offering free transportation all European countries are paradise on earth and there is no European countries that are struggling, your type of foolishness can only come from a someone that has never left their immediate surrounding just parroting nonsense about things you have no clue about.

3 Likes

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by 6digitscomrade: 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
chariisGRACE:
See better train here.
No be the refurbished rail caterpillar wey Amaechi go pack from China come.
be guided !!! That is the lion of ubima u are trying to ridicule..

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by austinelex: 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
Pls is Luxembourg visa available for Nigerians and how
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by mu2sa2: 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
henryobinna:
taxes will increase ASAP
There's no doubt about it. If you hear what citizens pay as tax there, eh! All those posting Nigeria this or that are the same people that evade tax, yet want the govt to provide everything.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by lomprico(m): 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nigerians are still praying to God
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by HappyCanadian: 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by lexy2014: 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
seguno2:

Is it the Nigerian people who worked to help the people in Luxembourg have their government and community the way that it is?

What has Nigerian people working or not working got to do with d people of Luxembourg, their govt and their communities?
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by lexy2014: 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
mu2sa2:
There's no doubt about it. If you hear what citizens pay as tax there, eh! All those posting Nigeria this or that are the same people that evade tax, yet want the govt to provide everything.
D taxes that have been paid so far in Nigeria, what has been done with it?

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by God1stson(m): 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
[quote author=Explorers post=94281629]

Please let me know when you know.
Chai God knows I will not be satisfied until I taste life in an organized clime.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Germi9: 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
sometimes you wonder if it is the same god that created the white man and the black man
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by HappyCanadian: 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
Deejay1000:
God when will I move out of this country bikonu �
Get a school admission and leave
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by 6digitscomrade: 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
DelTel:

Seriously !!! Luxemburg shithole with poor people undecided!

A primary school pupil will not spew this rubbish!
don’t be paranoid bro.. enhancing one’s calm is necessary on diz forum ... dat lad was talking about the Luxembourg his grandma told him from her fictional thoughts.. sadly In Africa no one questions ancestors ��

Next time ask him which he was referring to .. perhaps it will save u some sweat resulting from paranoia and agitation �

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
[s]
Siberia01:
cool
Explorers is showing us
computer generated pics
we all know thats not the real pictures
the Luxemburg i know is a small shit hole
with poor people... that can't afford basic amenities
education system not recognised
what's their GDP
who knows their musicians
who knows their actors and actresses

Nigeria is bad
but economically and infrastructure wise its well better than that village...
how many billionaires do they have

dangote alone can buy that hamlet
[/s]

You're an ignoramus
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by HappyCanadian: 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
Germi9:
sometimes you wonder if it is the same god that created the white man and the black man
Our problem is that politicians come into power with the mind of looting and embezzlement.. if u remove corruption from your mind u will deliver dividends of democracy

2 Likes

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by allcomage: 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
Efewestern:

Not even talking about GDP, talking about how Paul Kagame is using propaganda to push a false story of how Rwanda is the best since sliced bread, aside Kigali, everywhere else is underdeveloped.

Electricity isn't well distributed, the fancy roads you see are only located in the capital. Our leaders are evil, this we all know and I myself I'm not proud of our cities, but we shouldn't swallow every BS thrown at us.

Tell me South Africa is far developed than Nigeria, I won't disagree, but Rwanda? I will debate this. From my independent review and with some Nigerians I have interacted with that have visited the country, I can tell you the country is overrated.
I have been to Rwanda 3times and I can tell you that Rwanda is better than Nigeria more than 100 times. Judge by yourself: Rwanda has 24hr power supply but Nigeria with 60yrs of oil and gas can't boast of 4hrs.There is pipe borne water in Rwanda but there is no even water board in Nigeria. Rwanda is one of the cleanest countries in world even better than uk while Nigeria is one of the dirtiest in the world. Rwanda is one of least corrupt countries even better than some European countries while Nigeria is top three.Kigali is 2nd best livable city in Africa while Abuja is in 12th position. Rwanda has a robust national airline while Nigeria has none. Healthcare system in Rwanda is top notch while Nigeria health care is a dustbin.Rwanda is one of the safest places in the world while Nigeria has 7 terrorist groups and counting. Where are you going to start comparing. You are local a champion with swollen head Nigerian attitude, cross our borders for your eyes to open.

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by God1stson(m): 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
tunjilomo:
Don't compare this place with Nigeria.
This people got the money for something like this.
Their population is small, same as the land mass.
What abt other countries with huge population that are doing well. Don't reinforce our failure as a country. Evil thrives when it's covered. Nigeria as it is can never develope because there are structural imbalance. Quote me
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by 6digitscomrade: 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
siverspooon:

Pls seunwher is the dislike button?
I wan dislike this yeye post
just report d post the mods fit dey under duress nor verify then unjustly ban the mumu e dey happen here steady.. dem don ban me for asking someone..what do you mean?����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by yemi1504: 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
Explorers:
*. Luxembourg is the first country ever to make all trains, trams, and buses completely free.

*. The country’s government introduced it as an attempt to reduce congestion from car traffic and pollution.

François Bausch, the minister of mobility and public works, is convinced that “The range, punctuality and quality of the services on offer are crucial to motivating people to change their habits and switch from private cars to public transport.”

https://www.boredpanda.com/luxembourg-made-all-public-transport-free/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

Haaaaa, chai, why was I born in this useless Shithole zoo country called Zoogeria? SMH. Even Benin Republic no bad o, God why?
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by delinous: 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
Explorers:
*. Luxembourg is the first country ever to make all trains, trams, and buses completely free.

*. The country’s government introduced it as an attempt to reduce congestion from car traffic and pollution.

François Bausch, the minister of mobility and public works, is convinced that “The range, punctuality and quality of the services on offer are crucial to motivating people to change their habits and switch from private cars to public transport.”

https://www.boredpanda.com/luxembourg-made-all-public-transport-free/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic
Luxembourg was once the richest country in the world with a stable Economy. This is the type of country we should want to go to, not just US and UK

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
chukxie:
See better country wey angel suppose drop me but mbanu angel say na 9ja he go drop me. Sighs! sad

And you think the Angel too was happy to go on a mission to Nigeria grin grin
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by edemsimeon: 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nigeria @ 60 nothing to show forth
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Btruth: 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
Siberia01:
cool
Explorers is showing us
computer generated pics
we all know thats not the real pictures
the Luxemburg i know is a small shit hole
with poor people... that can't afford basic amenities
education system not recognised
what's their GDP
who knows their musicians
who knows their actors and actresses

Nigeria is bad
but economically and infrastructure wise its well better than that village...
how many billionaires do they have

dangote alone can buy that hamlet
Maybe is not the same Luxemburg that I know.
Could be smaller to Nigeria in landmark & population, but definitely a better place to stay than Nigeria.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by HappyCanadian: 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
edemsimeon:
Nigeria @ 60 nothing to show forth
Buhari is building rail to Niger Republic that's something to show for it grin

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by telkevog(m): 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kallmerb:
God why did I choose to be born in Nigeria
It was not our choice, but our fate. So we die here!
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by God1stson(m): 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
Efewestern:
In a country like this, I don't mind paying 60% of my income as tax because I know it will be put into good use.

You guys should stop overrating Rwanda, there are African countries that are far ahead of us but definitely not Rwanda.

U think the guy is wrong. Can u compare the overall standard of living of citizens in those two country with what we have in Nigeria- now we are the poverty capital the world. Pls stop living in deception.when we get it right as country pple will know even the right stats will be there for all to see
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by yemi1504: 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kallmerb:
not Poverty Head Joor...I saw so much potentials in Nigeria due to its mineral resources

Mismanaged by our polithiefcians! SMH.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
Just imagine! All d countries that surrounds this Luxembourg is rich: France, Germany...
Sometimes I feel as if Nigeria is so cursed that demons from all our poverty-stricken neighbouring African countries dwells in Nigeria and only visit those countries only when they want to catch fun. How else! A typical Nigerian leader would execute a project with taxpayers money and feels as if he's doing us a favor. No single leader in this country has his/her citizens at heart. Not even one.
Well, our leaders should thank their God that we d youths are cowards with d exception of Sowore

2 Likes

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by MERCHANDISER: 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nigeria is cursed
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Solatium(m): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
pls how can i migrate with wifey

Unfortunately you can't,of you step into luxembourg today the whole of that country will know that you are there,the population is so thin that almost everyone know themselves.
Meaning you will be bundle out in minutes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

4000 Empty Containers Leaving Nigeria (Picture) / Some Things To Note When Attending US Visa Interview in Abuja / Dilapidated Nature Of Oyebanjo Street, Ketu Lagos That Swallowed Two Kids

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.