Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long (68876 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: We Should Learn To Be Comfortable With Divorce / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life / “avoid Women If You Want To Live Long” – 94-year Old Ex-president (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by ofiko123(m): 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
Which kain wahala be this??
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by ayenale1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
Above all, don't bother checking her phone cos the day u start doing that your life battery is going down little by little... I rest my case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by BigJoe19: 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
Edusouls:
You people are wonderful creation but got very bad and despised by God the creator, so who is man? [s]We made a very regrettable request asking God for companion that’s what we’re suffering since creation[/s]..
Adam never asked for a companion na God force Eve in his life, which turned out to be a total tragedy.
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by BigJoe19: 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
klinton85:
Women are special creatures
Men are not special creatures?

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by Kaka19: 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
Freshfish4:
In addition, love her, cherish her and appreciate her, buy her nice things once in a while. Cry with her when she crys and laugh with her when she laughs. When she's telling you all those unnecessary long stories, listen to her - just keep saying, ok, really, is that so? Are you serious? But in your mind you're like " shut your mouth woman". Failure to do this, you'll be on the next episode of a thousand ways to die.

Trash
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by vickydevoka(m): 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
Y are men always at de receiving end wen it comes to relationship. Dat means dere is no need to...
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by vickydevoka(m): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
lekki1444:
All women nag i have dated morrocan, white, naija, pakistani you name it. its just a womans nature. if your woman hasnt started nagging yet its because she feels she has much to lose by nagging you. like maybe you are a baller with billions in the bank and she is scared not to drive you away. but the moment you lose the billions ? the nagging will start. so if you have not met a nagging woman yet is probably because you got davido kinda money
Wise man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by vickydevoka(m): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
klinton85:
Women are special creatures
God for no create Eve. I no see anything special about them

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by Mryacks: 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
If You Want To Live Long, Here Are 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women

As a guy, living for a long time and making things happen is your first goal in life. Every man on Earth is destined for a reason, and before you leave the earth’s soil, that reason must be accomplished.

Because of one weakness or the other, some men were not able to achieve their aim. Any of those weaknesses apply to the case of women.

If you look at the world today, you can find that there is a higher number of widows than widowers. One of the reasons may be that most widowers typically remarry, while another explanation is that so many duties and pressures lead some men to die. Some die because of women’s problems, and I want to advise all men on this note to always disregard or avoid such things about women in order to survive for a long time.

Among the things to avoid are;

I’ll begin with your bachelorhood.

1. Avoid fighting for her with other guys.

I don’t welcome the “if you love her, fight to get her back” notion. Why should a man fight on Earth over a girl? She would not have fallen into another man’s arms if she loved you. She’s not the only girl on earth, but you know you can see a better person than her. It’s safer that you let her go instead of trying to get her back. You will end up being killed or potentially murdered during the battle.

Learn to avoid that.

2. Avoid jealousy.

More than anything you can imagine, jealousy destroys the spirit. You just put your heart into an emotional trauma, as you become jealous of every man you see around her. The same way that she was drawn to you, the same way that she was drawn to other guys. Try to consider the fact that she will still have men around her because you are still dating her, and she is a woman after all. Some men may be so jealous that they get angry every time their girl receives calls from other men; why not calm down before you kill yourself with jealousy? No man will take her away from you, no matter how they try, if the love is there.

Over to when you are married.

3. Avoid her nagging.

In this area, some women are naturally gifted because of their disposition, and if you understand that fact, it is significant. Just because she’s nagging doesn’t mean you’re going to make her a punching bag or maybe start nagging along with her. As a guy, any time she starts to nag, you still need to act. At that moment, try to realize that she is upset, and avoid her until her temper cools down. I’m going to advise you to leave the house if it begins to start triggering your own wrath. By the time you leave home for a few minutes, when you come back, buy something for her and all that will end. Life doesn’t have duplicate, so don’t confuse it on your own. I’ve got a lot of men who have died from domestic abuse, which I’m sure you would have seen too. There’s no benefit in your wife’s war, so try to avoid it.

4. Be careful with your female children.

You have all the preparation to offer them when they are still growing up, but when they grow up, you should realize that you are not going to be able to manage them100 percent again. Sit them down and talk sense into them when you see that they have begun to take the wrong path. Don’t push it on them if they continue, just step aside to prevent early burial. Experience is often the best teacher. Maybe they can realize that life is not a bed of roses when they experience life a little.

I’ve seen occasions where, one way or another, daughters kill their fathers simply because the guy doesn’t want them to flex with whoever they want. Leave her to Heaven, who will teach her some lessons to learn from experience, if you talk sense into her and she refuses to listen.

Thanks for reading, the topics covered here are available for positive progress and critical assessments. Please do well to drop a comment below.

Incase you don't know na me talk

No 2...�
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by BigJoe19: 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
vickydevoka:

God for no create Eve. I no see anything special about them
How I wish women didn't exist, I think scientists have found other planets that are fit for humanity, let women go there and live. Another way to procreate will be found.

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by vickydevoka(m): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
BigJoe19:
How I wish women didn't exist, I think scientists have found other planets that are fit for humanity, let women go there and live. Another way to procreate will be found.
People way de see me. Like mumu, maga n mugu.
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by vickydevoka(m): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
vickydevoka:

People way de see men Like mumu, maga n mugu.
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by Alaenyieby(f): 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
5. Avoid cheating on them.
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by lasdas100(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2020
You try, you get points...
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by 99thEnemy(m): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

Unless na newborn virgin grin

No babalawo will ask you of that one.

It's always purple goat, termite urine, pregnant mosquito etc.. grin grin grin grin
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by Kylce042(m): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
If You Want To Live Long, Here Are 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women

As a guy, living for a long time and making things happen is your first goal in life. Every man on Earth is destined for a reason, and before you leave the earth’s soil, that reason must be accomplished.

Because of one weakness or the other, some men were not able to achieve their aim. Any of those weaknesses apply to the case of women.

If you look at the world today, you can find that there is a higher number of widows than widowers. One of the reasons may be that most widowers typically remarry, while another explanation is that so many duties and pressures lead some men to die. Some die because of women’s problems, and I want to advise all men on this note to always disregard or avoid such things about women in order to survive for a long time.

I don’t welcome the “if you love her, fight to get her back” notion. Why should a man fight on Earth over a girl? She would not have fallen into another man’s arms if she loved you. She’s not the only girl on earth, but you know you can see a better person than her. It’s safer that you let her go instead of trying to get her back. You will end up being killed or potentially murdered during the battle.

Learn to avoid that.

2. Avoid jealousy.

More than anything you can imagine, jealousy destroys the spirit. You just put your heart into an emotional trauma, as you become jealous of every man you see around her. The same way that she was drawn to you, the same way that she was drawn to other guys. Try to consider the fact that she will still have men around her because you are still dating her, and she is a woman after all. Some men may be so jealous that they get angry every time their girl receives calls from other men; why not calm down before you kill yourself with jealousy? No man will take her away from you, no matter how they try, if the love is there.

3. Avoid her nagging.

In this area, some women are naturally gifted because of their disposition, and if you understand that fact, it is significant. Just because she’s nagging doesn’t mean you’re going to make her a punching bag or maybe start nagging along with her. As a guy, any time she starts to nag, you still need to act. At that moment, try to realize that she is upset, and avoid her until her temper cools down. I’m going to advise you to leave the house if it begins to start triggering your own wrath. By the time you leave home for a few minutes, when you come back, buy something for her and all that will end. Life doesn’t have duplicate, so don’t confuse it on your own. I’ve got a lot of men who have died from domestic abuse, which I’m sure you would have seen too. There’s no benefit in your wife’s war, so try to avoid it.

You have all the preparation to offer them when they are still growing up, but when they grow up, you should realize that you are not going to be able to manage them100 percent again. Sit them down and talk sense into them when you see that they have begun to take the wrong path. Don’t push it on them if they continue, just step aside to prevent early burial. Experience is often the best teacher. Maybe they can realize that life is not a bed of roses when they experience life a little.

I’ve seen occasions where, one way or another, daughters kill their fathers simply because the guy doesn’t want them to flex with whoever they want. Leave her to Heaven, who will teach her some lessons to learn from experience, if you talk sense into her and she refuses to listen.

Thanks for reading, the topics covered here are available for positive progress and critical assessments. Please do well to drop a comment below.

You haff sensi
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by victorazyvictor(m): 1:34am On Oct 08, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
op,unless you are not in a relationship,it's impossible to avoid the nagging of a woman,women and nagging is like dogs and barking.

But my wife doesn't nagg!
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by Peerlessme(f): 4:42am On Oct 08, 2020
Waterbear:
One love
Please chech my signature below...
answer to what exactly?
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by Sixfeetbelle: 4:55am On Oct 08, 2020
MasterRahl:
angry
WOMEN!!!

Those babyish creatures can provoke the hell out of you.

The childish things they do eh....you can even break their heads on the wall. Their silliness is what makes them to be women. One must treat them as babies. Dem go vex u but to touch them go just tire u. Na to just overlook plenty things.

grin grin grin

We love you too.

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by Peerlessme(f): 4:58am On Oct 08, 2020
BigJoe19:
Men are not special creatures?

men are special too, each gender is special inits own way

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by Sixfeetbelle: 5:00am On Oct 08, 2020
Toks2008:

This one is the good type but we have another type of nagging that is based on almost everything.

Really?

I'm all ears.
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by Sixfeetbelle: 5:01am On Oct 08, 2020
Teespice:
To some extent I disagree with No. 3 of your article.

We all know nagging isn't a good thing but for her to nag about a particular issue(s) means you aren't doing your part to ensure that those things are done right. If you do that which is expected, she won't nag or talk too much.

then, you are postponing the inevitable by buying things for her to stop nagging. issues would have piled up and whatever love she has for you gradually turns to resentment and then indifference.

No matter how much we tend to sugarcoat things, communication is very important.

Cc: angelfallz, MrTAnonymous
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by Sixfeetbelle: 5:07am On Oct 08, 2020
BigJoe19:

I think it's about time you men started dating/marrying each other cause the hate you lots exhibit towards women is becoming worrisome and increasingly maniac-driven.

Have in mind, some prolific serial killers in history had the same level of hate some of you possess.

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by Hathor5(f): 5:36am On Oct 08, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
op,unless you are not in a relationship,it's impossible to avoid the nagging of a woman,women and nagging is like dogs and barking.

What does nagging mean? Give me examples.
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by Map1(m): 5:43am On Oct 08, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

Yes, nagging is part of them we know, the article made mention of it. You just need to keep your cool anytime they start nagging, you can't stop them from nagging, can you? It is their identity.

are you married?
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by CHoccolaTE: 5:52am On Oct 08, 2020
The way this criminal gender is always complaining about women, why dont you animals just be gay and marry each other? Maybe all this senseless rape and murder of women will stop then

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by Rockyrascal(m): 6:08am On Oct 08, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

Learn to avoid that.

2. Avoid jealousy.
than anything you can imagine, jealousy destroys the spirit. You just put your heart into an emotional trauma, as you become jealous of every man you see around her. The same way that she was drawn to you, the same way that she was drawn to other guys. Try to consider the fact that she will still have men around her because you are still dating her, and she is a woman after all. Some men may be so jealous that they get angry every time their girl receives calls from other men; why not calm down before you kill yourself with jealousy? No man will take her away from you, no matter how they try, if the love is there.

3. Avoid her nagging.

OP that jealousy part comes naturally. If you are truly in love with your partner you must get jealous whenever she's around or communicate with other men. The right word should be avoid insecurities.
Your thread is top notch, I learnt something.

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by richie240: 6:57am On Oct 08, 2020
MrTAnonymous,

3. Avoid her nagging.

.In this area, some women are naturally gifted because of their disposition, and ifyou understand that fact, it is significant.Just because she’s nagging doesn’t mean you’re going to make her a punching bag or maybe start nagging along with her. As a guy, any time she starts to nag, you still need to act. At that moment, try to realize that she is upset, and avoid her until her temper cools down. I’m going to advise you to leave the house if it begins to start triggering your own wrath. By the time you leave home for a few minutes, when you come back, buy something for her and all that will end.[/i
Eyahhhhhh....
Toks, e be like say u nor know some women. 'Contentiousness' na their default setting!
U never see d Jezebel wey go lock door, throway keys outside thru d window, lock ur shirt and begin shout, "u go kill me today"?

Hmm....smh.

**I wonder why (almost) all men claim: Proverbs 18:22
[i]"Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD."

.....but turn blind eyes to:

Matthew 19:10-12
"His disciples say unto him (Jesus), If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.[)
But he (Jesus) said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.

For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it."

**How come men don't ask why The Lord Jesus himself remained single all His days.

Well, like He Himself said, "ALL MEN CANNOT RECEIVE THIS SAYING"

O deep gan ni!
#u_know_u_know
cool

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 08, 2020
angelfallz:
I don't agree with The op's opinion about nagging women.

As a man if you want to live long avoid women that nag.
If you notice you are with a woman that nags throw her away immediately.

NEVER EVER CONDONE WOMEN THAT NAG!!!

Also, it is not true that nagging is part of women.

I know a lot of ladies that don't nag.

My former girlfriend never nagged.

No doubts you must have been with women that don't nag buh that doesnt mean it not in these very ladies you've met.
If you see any woman that does not nag, she is simply not just in love or committed to the r/ship, ... not surprised you said "former girlfriend"
Women nag where their heart is, all women nag where they"ve s stake/commitment

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by angelfallz(m): 7:36am On Oct 08, 2020
MLTR:

No doubts you must have been with women that don't nag buh that doesnt mean it not in these very ladies you've met.
If you see any woman that does not nag, she is simply not just in love or committed to the r/ship, ... not surprised you said "former girlfriend"

Oh Lord God of hosts, you don't even know the reason why we had to break up.

you guys should stop deceiving yourselves and lying to yourselves that women nagging is a sign of commitment or love. You're just setting yourselves up for toxic relationships. And i assure you, men that condone such nasty behaviours from women, dont live long.
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by BigJoe19: 7:55am On Oct 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I think it's about time you men started dating/marrying each other cause the hate you lots exhibit towards women is becoming worrisome and increasingly maniac-driven.

Have in mind, some prolific serial killers in history had the same level of hate some of you possess.
Just fvck off, please.
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by QuinModah(f): 8:30am On Oct 08, 2020
wink
GreenDee:
Wow thanks,your write up was superb!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came / Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.