Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long (68919 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: We Should Learn To Be Comfortable With Divorce / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life / “avoid Women If You Want To Live Long” – 94-year Old Ex-president (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by FuckThaMod: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
Nothing vex me more than a nagging woman.. That shît gets into my blood, it takes special grace of God not to strangle her during that moment.

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by chinyerefrank444(f): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
op,unless you are not in a relationship,it's impossible to avoid the nagging of a woman,women and nagging is like dogs and barking.

wrong.
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by Siberia01(m): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
[s]
QuinModah:
1. Sexual Desire: Men is supposed to learn how to control their sexual desire, as a famous proverb says following your mind is ok, following the heart is fine as well but following penis will result in disaster(not all of us have girlfriend)

2. Learning to define success: Find a pattern to define your success. You'll find dozens of inside voices telling you to do certain things, but you've to learn to define your path to success, then walk with your own path, Don't live other's life(be jobless and degrees).

3. Learning to treat woman: Every man has to deal with girls in any form, so you have to learn how to treat them right. Girls are not goals or options to achieve, they're humans with feelings and emotions. Being a man, you have to learn how to treat them with care and respect (to be friendzoned and brozoned). Try to be a man girls want to be with(like Bleep boys and rich ??� �)

4. Staying calm: As men is supposed to do lot of chores both in personal and professional life, They’ll need to deal with all type of challenges so you'll have to find a way to make yourself calm and relaxed whenever you’re needed(even when the girl is pmsing or humiliating) Some people start meditating, some turn to mindfulness, but in the current era it's hard to devote that time to such activities so find a quick fix to stay calm. I use to play this game whenever I find a need to get rid of stress or need to be more focused. It's scientifically proven and it worked for me.

5. Being supportive: Try to help strangers, be extrovert in opening up a conversations with strangers. Try to spread peace and happiness around but get ready for a fight as well. Not everyone in your circle is your friend. There will be enemies in your friend list so be aware of them. Love yourself and your loved ones especially your parents and siblings.(� % true )

Bonus

6. Time: You need to learn to respect and take advantage of time. Actually, I believe time is everything, in addition it's been proven by millions of people in history. One millisecond can decide the new world champion. Your personality at 15 isn't same as 20, or a rescue team can't save a life if they're late even for one second. Similarly, they can save a life if reached one second earlier. Happiness, sadness, stress, anxiety, content, sense of satisfaction are all influenced by time. Always give your time to deserving people or where you expect a positive output for yourself or others.

Hope you found at least one of lesson useful.

Stay Blessed

Try to Spread happiness.
[/s] cool
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by ruffDiamond: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
Bahamas95:
Stop deceiving yourself, it's 50-50.
hahaha badt guy! you dey mind the daughter-of-b*tch!can't live without who??
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by Penboy: 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
angelfallz:
I don't agree with The op's opinion about nagging women.

As a man if you want to live long avoid women that nag.
If you notice you are with a woman that nags throw her away immediately.

NEVER EVER CONDONE WOMEN THAT NAG!!!

Also, it is not true that nagging is part of women.

I know a lot of ladies that don't nag.

My former girlfriend never nagged.

Lot of stuff here
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by GreenDee(f): 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
QuinModah:
1. Sexual Desire: Men is supposed to learn how to control their sexual desire, as a famous proverb says following your mind is ok, following the heart is fine as well but following penis will result in disaster(not all of us have girlfriend)

2. Learning to define success: Find a pattern to define your success. You'll find dozens of inside voices telling you to do certain things, but you've to learn to define your path to success, then walk with your own path, Don't live other's life(be jobless and degrees).

3. Learning to treat woman: Every man has to deal with girls in any form, so you have to learn how to treat them right. Girls are not goals or options to achieve, they're humans with feelings and emotions. Being a man, you have to learn how to treat them with care and respect (to be friendzoned and brozoned). Try to be a man girls want to be with(like Bleep boys and rich ??� �)

4. Staying calm: As men is supposed to do lot of chores both in personal and professional life, They’ll need to deal with all type of challenges so you'll have to find a way to make yourself calm and relaxed whenever you’re needed(even when the girl is pmsing or humiliating) Some people start meditating, some turn to mindfulness, but in the current era it's hard to devote that time to such activities so find a quick fix to stay calm. I use to play this game whenever I find a need to get rid of stress or need to be more focused. It's scientifically proven and it worked for me.

5. Being supportive: Try to help strangers, be extrovert in opening up a conversations with strangers. Try to spread peace and happiness around but get ready for a fight as well. Not everyone in your circle is your friend. There will be enemies in your friend list so be aware of them. Love yourself and your loved ones especially your parents and siblings.(� % true )

Bonus

6. Time: You need to learn to respect and take advantage of time. Actually, I believe time is everything, in addition it's been proven by millions of people in history. One millisecond can decide the new world champion. Your personality at 15 isn't same as 20, or a rescue team can't save a life if they're late even for one second. Similarly, they can save a life if reached one second earlier. Happiness, sadness, stress, anxiety, content, sense of satisfaction are all influenced by time. Always give your time to deserving people or where you expect a positive output for yourself or others.

Stay Blessed

Try to Spread happiness.
Wow thanks,your write up was superb!!

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by LOVEGINO(m): 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
ojaysam25:
@op one thing must kill a man before his time na God get power ....Bp and village people say hi grin
I dey ur back my guy. I don see wey bicycle jam person kee am.

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by Nasir123(m): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
Freshfish4:
In addition, love her, cherish her and appreciate her, buy her nice things once in a while. Cry with her when she crys and laugh with her when she laughs. When she's telling you all those unnecessary long stories, listen to her - just keep saying, ok, really, is that so? Are you serious? But in your mind you're like " shut your mouth woman". Failure to do this, you'll be on the next episode of a thousand ways to die.

grin grin

This year point is the most valuable I swear!
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by Hassanmaye(m): 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
Girls are sending alot of boys to their early graves, jumping from one Girl to another, not focusing on their goals and ambition in life, naso you see them for school, jumping from one girl to another at the of the semester the idiot will be demoted, and she will graduate with flying colors and marry a rich man, meanwhile the idiot have to rely on drugs and continue living a dogs life . grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by kuuljay(m): 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
Golden rule....NEVER GIVE A FU!CK WHEN A LADY CALLS YOU STINGY but be generous to male friends, they always try to pay back and they don't forget

12 Likes

Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by Princessbettyj(f): 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
Freshfish4:
In addition, love her, cherish her and appreciate her, buy her nice things once in a while. Cry with her when she crys and laugh with her when she laughs. When she's telling you all those unnecessary long stories, listen to her - just keep saying, ok, really, is that so? Are you serious? But in your mind you're like " shut your mouth woman". Failure to do this, you'll be on the next episode of a thousand ways to die.
Well said
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by ronjones: 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
Op, true talk

I never marry but I understand.
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by lekki1444: 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
angelfallz:

Nice write up. But let me ask,
why marry a nagging woman in the first place?

Also, why pacify her nagging with gifts?

Why leave your own house to avoid a nagging woman?

If a man can't find peace in his own house because of a nagging woman, then it's time to send the nagging woman packing.

Your opinion about nagging women encourages men to condone nagging women.
LOL this guy you be novice. you said why marry a nagging woman ? nigga all women nag. unless you want to go gay ? cuz thats the only way you are avoiding a nagging woman. or go MGTOW lmao
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
QuinModah:

Bonus

Stay Blessed

Try to Spread happiness.
All these things you wrote, what are they for?
why not create another topic?
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by lekki1444: 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
angelfallz:
I don't agree with The op's opinion about nagging women.

As a man if you want to live long avoid women that nag.
If you notice you are with a woman that nags throw her away immediately.

NEVER EVER CONDONE WOMEN THAT NAG!!!

Also, it is not true that nagging is part of women.

I know a lot of ladies that don't nag.

My former girlfriend never nagged.
former girlfriend ?. come back and tell us story when you marry her. her new name will be the NAG QUEEN cheesy

7 Likes

Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
MasterRahl:
angry
WOMEN!!!

Those babyish creatures can provoke the hell out of you.

The childish things they do eh....you can even break their heads on the wall. Their silliness is what makes them to be women. One must treat them as babies. Dem go vex u but to touch them go just tire u. Na to just overlook plenty things.
I first broke one girl's head in my primary 4, since then I've not gone close to girls again grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by zoedew: 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
3 & 4 very instructive.
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
Wassapviews:
You just comfortably waste quality time in typing this rubbish cheesy

Guy, no homo, I love you!

SUCH A COLOSSAL GARBAGE!!!!

The most irritating part in her write up, is when she said, MEN SHOULD LEARN TO TREAT WOMEN!!!

It's like in Naija/Africa,, if men don't breathe, their women won't survive... it's getting CLEAR that "this attention" Naija women/AFRICAN Ladies get from their Men have REALLY gotten into their HORMONE!!!

3 Likes

Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by Omezif(m): 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
I pity some married woman because they ignorantly sowing a seed directly to hell fire
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by AmbassadoR100(m): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
On point bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by pocohantas(f): 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
A nagging woman is most times a woman who is talking and not being listened to. How do you tell a man something today, he claims he will change and the next day he is doing same thing? Talk one and they’ll slam you the nag charge. Forgetting their tactical gaslighting. Women should learn to talk less. Let’s all be silent, we can all be silent.

5 Likes

Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
jericco1:
Number one is cool.
I have made a vow never to fight that type of fight and for the rest I'll make adjustments when and where necessary.
Thank you for this great piece cool
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by Toks2008(m): 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
op,unless you are not in a relationship,it's impossible to avoid the nagging of a woman,women and nagging is like dogs and barking.
Exactly... The right word she be... "Ignore her when she nags" cos nagging is their nature and it can be fun if you know how to pet a lady...
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by Toks2008(m): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
pocohantas:
A nagging woman is most times a woman who is talking and not being listened to. How do you tell a man something today, he claims he will change and the next day he is doing same thing? Talk one and they’ll slam you the nag charge. Forgetting their tactical gaslighting. Women should learn to talk less. Let’s all be silent, we can all be silent.
This one is the good type but we have another type of nagging that is based on almost everything.

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by BigDawsNet: 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
All ladies are wonderful Foreign or Nigerian

But I decide to go for an american white woman for few reasons...

Not paper tho
70℅ of my immediate fam based in the states
its definitely the best decisions....

If you wanna go for it... Study her well tho

GoodLuck

2 Likes

Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by Sondeo(m): 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2020
Woman are very special and should be handle as such
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by Teespice(f): 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
To some extent I disagree with No. 3 of your article.

We all know nagging isn't a good thing but for her to nag about a particular issue(s) means you aren't doing your part to ensure that those things are done right. If you do that which is expected, she won't nag or talk too much.

then, you are postponing the inevitable by buying things for her to stop nagging. issues would have piled up and whatever love she has for you gradually turns to resentment and then indifference.

No matter how much we tend to sugarcoat things, communication is very important.

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by angelfallz(m): 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
lekki1444:
former girlfriend ?. come back and tell us story when you marry her. her new name will be the NAG QUEEN cheesy

your post seems to assume that she may have been pretending and waiting to get married before her true self comes out right?

grin grin grin
young man, you must have mistaken me for your run of the mill kind of man. I am not. I don't go close to anyhow women. I am very picky about the kind of people that come close to me, not to even talk of women.

So when i tell you, that my former girlfriend does not nag you can either believe me or not.
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by 99thEnemy(m): 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

Yes, nagging is part of them we know, the article made mention of it. You just need to keep your cool anytime they start nagging, you can't stop them from nagging, can you? It is their identity.

Incase you don't know na me talk

You talk its a problem, you Ignore she might even slap or punch you for ignoring her... Try to walk away, she will block your way and harass you as said earlier. HABA!!!

If you think African women are troublesome in relationships and marriage, try an Asian, from my experience they are worse
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
99thEnemy:

You talk its a problem, you Ignore she might even slap or punch you for ignoring her... Try to walk away, she will block your way and harass you as said earlier. HABA!!!

If you think African women are troublesome in relationships and marriage, try an Asian, from my experience they are worse

Oh please tell me your experience with Asian women, I will like to gain one or two things.

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long by angelfallz(m): 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
lekki1444:
LOL this guy you be novice. you said why marry a nagging woman ? nigga all women nag. unless you want to go gay ? cuz thats the only way you are avoiding a nagging woman. or go MGTOW lmao

That is a lie you guys tell yourselves, and what pushes you to accept rubbish behaviour from women. All women don't nag. If the women in your area or circle nag why not try a different area or circle?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came / Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age / Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.