Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Is She Wrong Or Right - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Wrong Or Right (2559 Views)

Trusted Tip To Punish Your Girlfriend If She Wrong You. (photo) / Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) / Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by Kobicove(m): 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
It's safe to say she won't get whatever favour she's looking for undecided
Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by SavageResponse(m): 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
In Nigeria she is right especially if you are Nigerian. But not right in Europe if you are from there

It's better to err on the side of caution.
When approaching someone for a favour you need to be on your best behaviour
Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by germaphobe(m): 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Nonsense...na this part of the world we for dey carry greetings and respect for head...

I don't see anything wrong starting a conversation with "hey" and responding to a question by saying 'are u dewumi"
If she is not going to help or go ahead with the assist....then she can go fuckkk herself

She dey expect make the small gir abi na small boy kneel down for WhatsApp dey greet her

. My nigga, deep down i know you personally can't start a conversation with a relatively unknown person like that. Just check back the kid's replies even after the woman greeted and observed her well. Common sense no too de common for dis our gen again. Still respect you bro
Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by MJluv(f): 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Nonsense...na this part of the world we for dey carry greetings and respect for head...

I don't see anything wrong starting a conversation with "hey" and responding to a question by saying 'are u dewumi"
If she is not going to help or go ahead with the assist....then she can go fuckkk herself

She dey expect make the small gir abi na small boy kneel down for WhatsApp dey greet her

Unfortunately for you, if you find yourself in "...this part of the world...", decorum dictates you do as the Romans in Rome.
Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by HomerTimpson: 11:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
Michelle55:
Aside the fact that he/she lacks manners, you don't address someone with abbreviated words. Short hand and lack of manners just ruined whatever help he/she hoped to get from the woman.

Even the woman, had to greet him/her properly with the right wordings. It's time we youth learn how to write in full sentences without the annoying use of abbreviations.
K grin
Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by Davoneskay(m): 11:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
I got more engaged when She (Dewumi) said, "Mo gba 8 good years ni owo e". Meaning she's 8 years older than Busola, aunt to the disrespectful guy/girl. Poor manners indeed!
Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by Liposure: 1:31am On Sep 26, 2020
Next time be courteous
Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by luminouz(m): 1:38am On Sep 26, 2020
Skyfornia:

Ladies do that a lot. The one wey dey vex me pass is 'Hmmm'...I have never come across any lady that doesn't use the BS 'Hmmm'

They use that when they are angry or uninterested grin
Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by 444crop: 3:16am On Sep 26, 2020
Who wan help you go help with or without manners
Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by Blessedassuranc(f): 3:27am On Sep 26, 2020
444crop:
Who wan help you go help with or without manners

Really? Continue
Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by EazyJ(f): 3:39am On Sep 26, 2020
Courtesy demands that if you are chatting with someone for the first time, you be as polite as possible.
One thing I find improper is when you're chatting with someone for the very first time and you don't introduce yourself first. For example, Kola is chatting with Eve for the first time.
Kola: Hi
Eve: Hello
Kola: How are you?
Eve: I'm fine, you?
Kola: I'm Kola, what about you?
Eve: I'm Eve
Kola: Nice.... Can you tell me about yourself?

This is so wrong. You initiated a convo with an unknown person and you can't even do a proper introduction of yourself.
Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by Skyfornia(m): 6:08am On Sep 26, 2020
luminouz:

They use that when they are angry or uninterested grin

It's boring as fvck
Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 26, 2020
Openbusiness:
what do you mean she's from Naira Marley clan? Is it not the OP or (whoever that boy is) that obviously lacks home training? The woman is right to have blasted him off like that
oga wats your stress! Are we not saying the same thing propably you didn't read me well.
Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by placeofallure(f): 10:30am On Sep 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Damn! I spit on your post! Birds of a feather they say.
Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by placeofallure(f): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
your aunty recommended you to someone for assistance and you start with 'hey',too many idiots in this life.

And many more here on this forum, on this thread! I'm worried for this generation of young people. Some of us are not old but we dare not! Imagine "Hey!"
Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by placeofallure(f): 10:39am On Sep 26, 2020
Openbusiness:
Ok, no problem. Even though it's not gender specific, I just assumed the character is a Boy since the OP that brought the matter is a male profile and I assume it was the OP in the conversation.

No it wasn't the OP. I saw this on Facebook a day or two ago. It's a typical case of copy and paste.
Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by Openbusiness: 11:25am On Sep 26, 2020
placeofallure:

No it wasn't the OP. I saw this on Facebook a day or two ago. It's a typical case of copy and paste.
Ok, no wonder. Thanks for enlightenment

1 Like

Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by luminouz(m): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
Skyfornia:

It's boring as fvck

At least that way,u leave them alone or give them a nice fat 'K' as a reward
Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by Skyfornia(m): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
luminouz:

At least that way,u leave them alone or give them a nice fat 'K' as a reward

Nah...the best is to ghost on the person. And delete her contact after 7days
Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by luminouz(m): 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
Skyfornia:

Nah...the best is to ghost on the person. And delete her contact after 7days
U try sha...I go ghost them immediately after my 'K'!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter / If Your Ex Buys You This Cock, Will U Eat It? (photo) / Get The Samsung A52 For Your Sweetheart, I'm Selling For The Cheapest Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.