Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) (68199 Views)

Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) / My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) / New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by StrictlyStreet: 6:51am On Sep 26, 2020
Which kain wahala be this naa? They nor even let Alaye clean nyash. I hope the taskforce will take the shit as exhibit.

1 Like

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Bobyro: 6:52am On Sep 26, 2020
NNU0000:
And what's your culture all about apart from Kidnapping,Baby factories,Fraud,Child abuse and molestation?
All these crimes happen all over Nigeria. No one region is innocent of some crimes. Nigerians generally have bad habits. Being the poverty capital must always have a proof. These crimes and issues all over the country are signs that something is terribly wrong with the systems.so there isn't a need to defend your region. Nigeria has terrible issues.
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 26, 2020
Where are the public toilets? Are there enough public toilets? Before you start arresting people, make sure every deterrent is in place. If shit(nature) catch person for traffic, wetin you want make dem do?
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by timisquare82(m): 6:53am On Sep 26, 2020
Who will clean their bumbums now? Abi which kain country be this
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by ogubolokento(m): 6:56am On Sep 26, 2020
Bad market
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 6:56am On Sep 26, 2020
[s]
TroubleMaker47:

All these plenty talk yet nothing meaningful came out!
You're dùmb sha undecided
I condemned you for attacking a particular tribe beacause an anonymous person made a silly comment and you here defending stúpiditý
You're irredeemable!!
[/s]

your foolishness is out of this world, who tell you, you've the right to condemn anyone opinion here dumb thing

if you didn't condemn the anonymous of your dumb kinsman I quote first, why forming hypocrisy on condemnation here

you've a decayed brain for thinking you've right to condemn here, you this bloody hypocrite. you will be hit back with your words here, no be only una get monopoly of foolishness
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Anago55: 6:58am On Sep 26, 2020
Ategberoson:

shut up, something like this happened at Aba and Nnewi when I was there

you Igbo just love to find any means to ridicule Yoruba Nation but this your blackmailing we only make us stronger, that period your forefathers used blackmailing and propaganda to undermine tribes had passed

you people need social knowledge and reinstate of your psychological trait
. Hey man,calm down. it was just a healthy observation
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by jacoik(m): 6:58am On Sep 26, 2020
MejiLoyon:

Because of shit they are now in deep shit

Anyway, shit happens grin
lolxxxxx hahahaha aswear u no well ooooo. u say because of shit they are in big shit? infact I give up on your case
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 7:01am On Sep 26, 2020
Anago55:
. Hey man,calm down. it was just a healthy observation

I presume you don't read the blackmailing of Yoruba Nation in those tune of words

I hate hypocrisy and those people that form they're better than those they should be looking up to

something like that in some part of the countries and region doesn't make everyone to be stereotype in such ridiculous manner. how can one sit down and look at the lives in Arizona to judge the rest of the state in USA? that's absurd
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by jacoik(m): 7:08am On Sep 26, 2020
MrColdsweat:
This na normal something for places like mushin, agege, ojota, ajegunle, iba, okoko, infact, all over Lagos.

Amaechi was right. Lagos is a glorified slum.
ifaslapu ehhh which place for iba
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by juniorstar(m): 7:08am On Sep 26, 2020
ecomalchemist:
SHIT BUSINESS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS - OTUNBA GADDAFFI
saw this sign board while travelling in Ogun state with some mobile toilets around!
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 26, 2020
"Lagos" The Worst & Most Dirtiest, Most Crowded, Most Filthiest, Most Craziest Place In the World.....

4 Likes

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Eskimojar(m): 7:16am On Sep 26, 2020
Naija for show, they have bite more than what they can chew � � � �
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Awaja(m): 7:17am On Sep 26, 2020
They’ve been sobbed into a real shit ,the other guy was even packaging his own as in take away ,open yansh na en I d see
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Ikidons(m): 7:18am On Sep 26, 2020
SmartProf:
Lol...I can sight some Nairalanders there. When u see some of them quote u and spill so much rage, they may have been malhandled by the authorities after such acts, and they come straight up here after being released, with very incoherent tones to pounce on anyone.
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 26, 2020
Naija my country � you would always have something to amaze me��������
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 7:39am On Sep 26, 2020
Afonja people all the way from afonja land, to lagos
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Caseless: 7:43am On Sep 26, 2020
I have never seen a city housing shameless people as Lagos. It's terrible how quickly humanity die out of a lot of them. The rating we get on open defecation is only happening in Lagos. How can someone stay in the open and defecate?

God, Lagos is useless.

2 Likes

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by ogbenimax007: 7:47am On Sep 26, 2020
clairebode:
Lol...Awon Marlians grin
no oooo they are not of us and we know them not
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by toprealman: 7:49am On Sep 26, 2020
This shit is real shit!
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by clairebode(f): 7:52am On Sep 26, 2020
ogbenimax007:
no oooo they are not of us and we know them not

Lol I see grin
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by adelat: 7:54am On Sep 26, 2020
Azmanaty03:
Afonja and public shitting grin
You need to get your brain examined. You might be suffering from neurotic disorder
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by BoboNogoDie: 8:04am On Sep 26, 2020
Azmanaty03:
Afonja and public shitting grin
OSU and public shitting is a norm
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Oracleforce: 8:06am On Sep 26, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
lol na madman you be grin grin

My brother, we are all mad in this country...it takes madness to achieve great things in this country
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Akaegwu(m): 8:11am On Sep 26, 2020
Jh0wsef:

Hahahahahahahahahah.
My guy say $200. you be lowkey Gboy o.
Their shit hot pass steam card
I'm referring to Nigerian Naira.
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by EBODMAS: 8:18am On Sep 26, 2020
see cow brain
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by udomma1005(m): 8:20am On Sep 26, 2020
clairebode:
Lol...Awon Marlians grin

1 Like

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by chuxyflow: 8:25am On Sep 26, 2020
They should please come around that Coker, down suru Alaba axis...goosh it's now bad that u must cover your nose while driving
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by udomma1005(m): 8:27am On Sep 26, 2020
Evolutionlove:
"Lagos" The Worst & Most Dirtiest, Most Crowded, Most Filthiest, Most Craziest Place In the World.....
grin

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by EBODMAS: 8:38am On Sep 26, 2020
Akaegwu:

BoboNogoDie:

OSU and public shitting is a norm
Akaegwu:

what is

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) / How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) / What Is The Best And Effective Way To Prevent Pregnancy(no Side/after Effects)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.