Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) (68200 Views)

Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) / My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) / New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Mayyah: 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
Obichukwuu:
Yoruba and shit are like 5&6
They don't have any toilet at all, they shit anyhow, they shit inside water, they shit inside gutter, they defecate in the market, if you give them opportunity they will shit inside church.

They use shit swear for yorubaland If you stay with these people in a bus na mess dem go use chase you out of the bus grin

When I served in yorubaland as a corper, as they no get toilet, if you see how their mother, father and children dey do competition inside bush with shit, you will have mercy on them, they defecate everywhere.

These Yoruba people can shit for africa, I wonder how their compound will look like, because they must have decorated it with shit. Even if they shit they don't clean their nyash, they either use bamboo stick or water to clean their nyash, these people are old fashioned.
cheesy
lols

2 Likes

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Pearchi: 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
Each time I am going to trade fair from Mile 2 you see countless number of men openly defecating people along the way.very irritating sight
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Akaegwu(m): 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
After eating foods cooked with one basket of pepper and $200 tomatoes, abeg allow them to shit in peace.
It's their culture.

6 Likes

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Malawian(m): 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
grin grin grin Eko for show.

I swear down 100% of the arrested urchins are from the SW.
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by AnthonyAk(m): 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
Not making any claims but when i did NYSC on camp its was mostly yoruba folks i saw doing this. First day of camp was smoking a joint in the bush. My bunk mate spotted me and came by making a comment "this looks like a nice place to shit". I told him not to do it when we have toilets

Week 3 i wake up to commotion at 2 am. The same person was caught in the same place taking a shit, the soldiers beat him senseless that morning. Twas the last time i saw dude on camp

4 Likes

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by friday2011(m): 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
abiolert:
Shit is serious. Lagos state government should provide public toilets around for public use as obtainable were they still our money and run to before they go around arresting defaulter.

Bro... There are public toilets in lagos...

They are caught on the bridge... What business are they doing in those places... Abi that place resemble business space for your eye?
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Malawian(m): 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
Meanwhile, Shit business is serious business - Otunba Ghadafi.

1 Like

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Anago55: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
PharmD911:
mynd44 Seun rule 2
. It was just a healthy observation

1 Like

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by ericangel01(m): 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
Anago55:
Wait, I thought Yoruba tradition permits open defecation

I do see these young men do this openly and unperturbed in Lagos and I felt Yoruba tradition normalized it. If this is against the law ,then I have to believe the saying that yorubas are the dirtiest ethnic group in Africa and the world

now I know better

the nairaland king. when will this your hate be reduced. is the yoruba race the reason you're not progressing. you are online for about a day plus only to bash yoruba people them swear for you
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Onlinesmart: 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
Anago55:

I do see these young men do this openly and unperturbed in Lagos and I felt Yoruba tradition normalized it. If this is against the law ,then I have to believe the saying that yorubas are the dirtiest ethnic group in Africa and the world

now I know better

The only headache even we Yorùbá are having is why a Igbo won't stay back in his potor region but took a long night bus to enter Lagos in order to poke-nose into Yorùbá affairs. Isn't that insanity on its own?
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
This Lagos ehn, the level of dirtiness no be here
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Davidgr8(m): 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
Perfect caption
" In deep shit"
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Dagger111(m): 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
SLAP44:
Allow me to laugh for just a minute grin grin cheesy grin grin

Now are you done laughing?
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
abiolert:
Shit is serious. Lagos state government should provide public toilets around for public use as obtainable were they still our money and run to before they go around arresting defaulter.

Public toilets won't solve the issue

Majority of those guilty of this act don't care about public toilets. They don't just see anything wrong in it.

How can you poop in the public with everyone watching.

Why are the primary culprits men and not women? That should tell you something

3 Likes

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by AMvanquish: 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
It's been long I laughed this much.. Funny comments, funny thread. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Vanzcharles(m): 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
NNU0000:
And what's your culture all about apart from Kidnapping,Baby factories,Fraud,Child abuse and molestation?

That fraud and kidnapping, child abuse follow they your culture.
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Liposure: 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
I can't believe people can be this backward
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Thonee(m): 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
If dem wan catch plenty people make dem go rail way line, or ijora olopa.

1 Like

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by kalvoken(m): 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
MrColdsweat:
This na normal something for places like mushin, agege, ojota, ajegunle, iba, okoko, infact, all over Lagos.

Amaechi was right. Lagos is a glorified slum.

I guess you have not been to inside Lagos. If you are passing in idumota, they will all line up on top of the bridge(position their anus in between the two bridges) both men and women facing each other. I could not eat for a whole day when we went there to do a job.

I was just thinking where they source the water used in cooking those meals they sell there. I never saw any borehole there, had to ask those selling stuff inside the market. They were like, aaah! It's only God that protects, as they don't know where they get their water for cooking. Na so I go arrange gala for nylon. grin grin

I wonder how one would poo while being looked at. Ordinary piss won't come from my joystick should I sense that people might be looking at me. If I like make i dey there for the whole day, e no go come.

Something happened like that along ogombo road at adesanya roundabout. I witnessed a lady fetching watching from same water while people were taking their bath. She made food with same water, I almost vomited even though I never ate from there.

4 Likes

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
Anago55:

now I know better
Omo ale jatijati wo leleyi now. If your root is trace is am you came from a remote village in the worst part of the country, where no accessible road nor network. You probably be living on the same Yoruba soil isn't? Learn how to spill out trash in civil way. No cum dey type rubbish for here. Those that likes your post are of the same race. Obo
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Ahmad62(m): 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
Some Nigerians sha... What are they trying to prove now... Dirty fools... A wise man cannot do this even if he gets paid
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Good one. These are people that make some villagers who refused to go home insult Lagos, calling Lagos a slum. Whereas we know the real slum

She further said that the Ministry has also stepped up the rehabilitation of some public toilets that are in bad state across the state.

I was about saying this when I saw it. Pay as you dedicate.

He added that the Ministry is also in the process of constructing new ones and partnering the private sector in this regard.

Shit thread about a shitty state!

What a smelly shit
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by AmDayo: 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Because of shit they are now in deep shit
Anyway, shit happens grin

lolz paid Mi, I feel your comment

1 Like

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
SmartProf:
Lol...I can sight some Nairalanders there. When u see some of them quote u and spill so much rage, they may have been malhandled by the authorities after such acts, and they come straight up here after being released, with very incoherent tones to pounce on anyone.

cho cho cho on unproductive analysis. take a break bro
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
Even lalasticlala too? Chei Lala fall my hand o
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
Anago55:

now I know better

shut up, something like this happened at Aba and Nnewi when I was there

you Igbo just love to find any means to ridicule Yoruba Nation but this your blackmailing we only make us stronger, that period your forefathers used blackmailing and propaganda to undermine tribes had passed

you people need social knowledge and reinstate of your psychological trait

2 Likes

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
Yellowbar people self ... Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by OriOko88(m): 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
I see some ipobiians masturbating on this thread asif people don't defecate openly in d east. Go to onitsha and ihiala and see open defecation in full glare. Stupid hypocrites, asif some iboa don't shit also in public in lagos

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) / How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) / What Is The Best And Effective Way To Prevent Pregnancy(no Side/after Effects)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.