Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) (68223 Views)

Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) / My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) / New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 2:52am On Sep 26, 2020
Very fast and easiest way to shit shaperly within Lagos, lolz

1 Like

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:56am On Sep 26, 2020
Those caught red handed in an impeccable situation can't jump into the lagoon or make a run for it. Besides their John thomases are yet to settle down. They did not even allow them to tamba grin

2 Likes

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by eagleu: 3:32am On Sep 26, 2020
Go check, the deafecants are Yoruba muslims.

2 Likes

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by vioment: 3:54am On Sep 26, 2020
Good job.

Arrest. Feed them twice a day and have them clean under bridges for 6 weeks. Then pay a fine. Or spend 2 months in jail.

Then lag should provide public restrooms that are maintained.

No time.
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by phyl123: 4:21am On Sep 26, 2020
Have the government provided public toilets?
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:27am On Sep 26, 2020
why not provide public toilets around the environs like most modern cities do.A whole Eko that claims to be one of naija"s modern cities
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:34am On Sep 26, 2020
osazsky:
Na afonja way be that.yoruna people sha.in Ekiti where I served people actually build houses without making provision for toilet.when I visited kwara it was worst.iwo isin...so as Lagos slaves make mouth reach it is still a norm over there.these people are mess and should be separated from Nigeria.so that tinubu can be thier president till eternity.. Buhari pls give them there country o...yopob country.they call it short put in Kwara spits
for real? why landlord no go build toilet join the house?

1 Like

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by dingbang(m): 4:37am On Sep 26, 2020
lefulefu:
for real? why landlord no go build toilet join the house?
same way Muslims dont build kitchen inside the house. You will rent four bedroom in the north, there wont be any kitchen. I am tired already
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 26, 2020
Cmanforall:

This is not an excuse for open defeacation.
You are right, public toilets should be available at strategic junctions. But with it's absence, people can use eateries or petrol stations. All you need is to buy water and ask where their toilet is.

I also hope people will be willing to pay, say 50 naira, to sh*t when public toilets are installed.
50 naira wont be much to pay to poo.it would even be good revenue to the local govt and for those wey no wan pay at least dem go train their body to always visit the toilet in their homes early in the morning before dem leave their house
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:41am On Sep 26, 2020
dingbang:
same way Muslims dont build kitchen inside the house. You will rent four bedroom in the north, there wont be any kitchen. I am tired already
na wao cheesy..A friend of mine that did his service in osun was always saying the same time about yorubas refusing to build toilets in their homes.He said they would build a very beautiful house and there will be no single toilet.said everybody will be going inside the bush to poo.dont know how true is that..but then most times we hear about cholera cases in nigeria i notice apart from the north getting hit by it we also hear places like ogun and osun state also afftected by cholera.Hygiene is very important..dont know why some ppl no dey take am serious

4 Likes

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:43am On Sep 26, 2020
Pearchi:
Each time I am going to trade fair from Mile 2 you see countless number of men openly defecating people along the way.very irritating sight
It must be the pepper cheesy.when u put excess pepper in ur food u start pooing like mad grin..and i heard yoruba pepper no be here grin..almost as strong as ghana pepper cheesy

5 Likes

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by dingbang(m): 4:43am On Sep 26, 2020
lefulefu:
na wao cheesy..A friend of mine that did his service in osun was always saying the same time about yorubas refusing to build toilets in their homes.He said they would build a very beautiful house and there will be no single toilet.said everybody will be going inside the bush to poo.dont know how true is that..but then most times we hear about cholera cases in nigeria i notice apart from the north getting hit by it we also hear places like ogun and osun state also afftected by cholera.Hygiene is very important..dont know why some ppl no dey take am serious
my brother the matter tire me. I have been fighting typhoid back to back here. E come be like say ciprotab na normal vitamin c for me.

1 Like

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:48am On Sep 26, 2020
dingbang:
my brother the matter tire me. I have been fighting typhoid back to back here. E come be like say ciprotab na normal vitamin c for me.
na wao u are situated in the north.biko anytime u buy fruit or any eatable from them wash am very well ooo.If na roasted corn or roasted plantain ensure the person re heat the food to kill the germs wey other customers go don put rubbing the food.
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by dingbang(m): 4:50am On Sep 26, 2020
lefulefu:
na wao u are situated in the north.biko anytime u buy fruit or any eatable from them wash am very well ooo.If na roasted corn or roasted plantain ensure the person re heat the food to kill the germs wey other customers go don put rubbing the food.
I swear I always wash my fruits with salt.

3 Likes

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 26, 2020
Obichukwuu:
Yoruba and shit are like 5&6
They don't have any toilet at all, they shit anyhow, they shit inside water, they shit inside gutter, they defecate in the market, if you give them opportunity they will shit inside church.

They use shit swear for yorubaland If you stay with these people in a bus na mess dem go use chase you out of the bus grin

When I served in yorubaland as a corper, as they no get toilet, if you see how their mother, father and children dey do competition inside bush with shit, you will have mercy on them, they defecate everywhere.

These Yoruba people can shit for africa, I wonder how their compound will look like, because they must have decorated it with shit. Even if they shit they don't clean their nyash, they either use bamboo stick or water to clean their nyash, these people are old fashioned.
cheesy
its the excess pepper some of them eat.u know yoruba ppl dem pepper wella and wen u too add pepper for food e go purge.There was one time i add pepper on excess by mistake for my food cos i didnt know na the pepperish ones i buy for market.d turn my belle like mad dat i no fit comot dat day.i believe na the too much pepper in their diet dey turn their stomach.but if person know as im stomach be e just better im stay house for dat day than to dey embarrasss imsef dey poo anyhow for any available space.

1 Like

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Codedlyon: 5:04am On Sep 26, 2020
Same shit different toilet.
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Twenty8: 5:06am On Sep 26, 2020
FarahAideed:
But 80 percent of Lagosians have no access to proper toilets ...This is one of the legacies of 20 years of Tinubu Governorship yet some people want him to be president

Is that why they can't put their head to use?

Is that why they have to put the health of the remaining sane and future generations in jeopardy?

Can't they find another smarter/healthier way of defecating than being stupid people?

Why do we have to defend their stupidity by blaming the government for everything?

Once giving a cup of rice, this people will vote for the same people who keep screwing there lives over and then go back to making a mess of the face of the country with their shits.

1 Like

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Twenty8: 5:08am On Sep 26, 2020
Obichukwuu:
Yoruba and shit are like 5&6
They don't have any toilet at all, they shit anyhow, they shit inside water, they shit inside gutter, they defecate in the market, if you give them opportunity they will shit inside church.

They use shit swear for yorubaland If you stay with these people in a bus na mess dem go use chase you out of the bus grin

When I served in yorubaland as a corper, as they no get toilet, if you see how their mother, father and children dey do competition inside bush with shit, you will have mercy on them, they defecate everywhere.

These Yoruba people can shit for africa, I wonder how their compound will look like, because they must have decorated it with shit. Even if they shit they don't clean their nyash, they either use bamboo stick or water to clean their nyash, these people are old fashioned.
cheesy

You are not so different, because you are using your tribalistic attitude to mess up the country.

1 Like

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by dingbang(m): 5:09am On Sep 26, 2020
lefulefu:
why not provide public toilets around the environs like most modern cities do.A whole Eko that claims to be one of naija"s modern cities
please dont even make me laugh. Modern toilet that was provided in ajah, why did I see so many people defecating at the Bush opposite it.

Please let us admit it, some people love and love to do shotput, it is in blood.
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Seventy7kings: 5:24am On Sep 26, 2020
osazsky:
in Lagos and most western states most houses dont have toilets..over here our houses must have a minimum of 4 toilets we dont need government to do that for us..if we are pressed outside our house we dont defecate on drains or roads we walk into a bank.so in Lagos building a toilet is a major project by govt.na wah.waitin we nor go see for this country
hatred isn't good for your health, man. Stop decieving yourself. Which state did you come from? Let's disgrace you with your lies. cheesy More so, there are public toilets in Lagos, goverment only need to buil more as people from a particular region keep flooding Lagos since their region became inhabitable, nevertheless, they say all sort of bad things about Lagos simply because they envy Asiwaju. Your hypocrisy stinks grin
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Seventy7kings: 5:26am On Sep 26, 2020
dingbang:
please dont even make me laugh. Modern toilet that was provided in ajah, why did I see so many people defecating at the Bush opposite it.

Please let us admit it, some people love and love to do shotput, it is in blood.
don't mind lefulefu the liar and hypocrite. His likes would go any length to slander out of envy.
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by abiolert(m): 5:36am On Sep 26, 2020
grandstar:

Public toilets won't solve the issue

Majority of those guilty of this act don't care about public toilets. They don't just see anything wrong in it.

How can you poop in the public with everyone watching.

Why are the primary culprits men and not women? That should tell you something
Provide the facility first before you can think of enforcement, am not in support of people pooing in public places.
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by abiolert(m): 5:40am On Sep 26, 2020
friday2011:

Bro... There are public toilets in lagos...

They are caught on the bridge... What business are they doing in those places... Abi that place resemble business space for your eye?
Public toilet dey , I agree! But how many dey the whole of lag, how many they functional? How many houses for Lagos self get toilet for their use. I nor dey support pooing for road but I just feel government need to provide more toilets and maintain am wella before you begin arrest defaulters.
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by dingbang(m): 5:44am On Sep 26, 2020
Seventy7kings:
don't mind lefulefu the liar and hypocrite. His likes would go any length to slander out of envy.
he is my brother
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by abiolert(m): 5:44am On Sep 26, 2020
Cmanforall:

This is not an excuse for open defeacation.
You are right, public toilets should be available at strategic junctions. But with it's absence, people can use eateries or petrol stations. All you need is to buy water and ask where their toilet is.

I also hope people will be willing to pay, say 50 naira, to sh*t when public toilets are installed.
I am not in support of open defecations, my concern is just as lasg have arrested defaulters, show us the new toilets you have built around, or the existing ones their current state
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by abiolert(m): 5:46am On Sep 26, 2020
kenddys:

You are a crazy person
If to say I wan curse you, I for say na your papa they crazy but make I leave you since you nor get sense.
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 6:21am On Sep 26, 2020
TroubleMaker47:

And somehow out of the over a 100 tribes in Nigeria, you a 100% sure he is igbo?
Have you now seen that you are not any different from him!
F**king bigots!!!

how you're sure that those caught were Yoruba is the same way I understand they're Igbo

in case you don't know, I'm not a nationalist, who nationalism help? Nationalism that got my leaders killed in the hand of Igbo in the early days of Nigeria politics

open defalcation is a national problem, why make a stigma of one tribe? you this dumb hypocrite will not caution your people but will be quick to judge others, that's how Akintola and other Hausa leaders were killed but you protect Michael okpara

yeye people
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by West2019(m): 6:33am On Sep 26, 2020
try that nonsense wit me nd me nd you go enter that loogon ask for me I knw how to swim
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Enkaychoco(f): 6:34am On Sep 26, 2020
Pls allow them finish their shitting before u arrest them

1 Like

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Seventy7kings: 6:40am On Sep 26, 2020
dingbang:
he is my brother
it doesn't matter who tells lies. A lie is a lie. Lefulefu has made a lot of good and sensible comments on this forum, but that won't stop us from confronting him if he tells lies. And you too have lied too many times on this forum, we'll not fight you but alway challenge your propagandas grin
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:43am On Sep 26, 2020
Seventy7kings:
it doesn't matter who tells lies. A lie is a lie. Lefulefu has made a lot of good and sensible comments on this forum, but that won't stop us from confronting him if he tells lies. And you too have lied too many times on this forum, we'll not fight you but alway challenge your propagandas grin
sincerely, I do not give a fvck.
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Seventy7kings: 6:46am On Sep 26, 2020
dingbang:
sincerely, I do not give a fvck.
honestly, it is good not to give a fvck. No stress, we move bro cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) / How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) / What Is The Best And Effective Way To Prevent Pregnancy(no Side/after Effects)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.