Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) (68513 Views)

Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) / My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by marsman: 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
This is bad for Nigeria as a whole, anambra where my sister served, she told me she saw grown men and women on busy roads urinating in front of every passerby in the gutter, Not to talk about the North were.............

1 Like

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
DelTel:
While we know it is wrong to openly defecate; it is very dangerous to arrest them in this manner as the situation might go wrong and all of them can find themselves in the lagoon leading to avoidable death!

The agency should start with advocacy instead of arrest.
stop dedicating in the open, you will be thrown into lagoon next time. Be warn
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
SmartProf:
Lol...I can sight some Nairalanders there. When u see some of them quote u and spill so much rage, they may have been malhandled by the authorities after such acts, and they come straight up here after being released, with very incoherent tones to pounce on anyone.
kikikikikikikiikikiki.... this is so funny

1 Like

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by CAUSTIC002: 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
very funny grin
They should also visit Orile at dawn, its always a shameful sight.
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by obynorecz: 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
Government wen dey only focus on the island and allow the mainland to rotten

Man102:

https://mobile.twitter.com/LMT767/status/1309488837287182336

2 Likes

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Jinad50: 11:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Because of shit they are now in deep shit
Anyway, shit happens grin
lol...see lyrisk

2 Likes

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Chris2863(m): 11:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
grin grin,
SmartProf:
Lol...I can sight some Nairalanders there. When u see some of them quote u and spill so much rage, they may have been malhandled by the authorities after such acts, and they come straight up here after being released, with very incoherent tones to pounce on anyone.

1 Like

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by sulaak(m): 12:01am On Sep 26, 2020
FarahAideed:
But 80 percent of Lagosians have no access to proper toilets ...This is one of the legacies of 20 years of Tinubu Governorship yet some people want him to be president

The sewage and waste system is none existence.

1 Like

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Ndipe(m): 12:01am On Sep 26, 2020
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 26, 2020
abiolert:
Shit is serious. Lagos state government should provide public toilets around for public use as obtainable were they still our money and run to before they go around arresting defaulter.

If I want to shit in public, I normally look for a bank or a restaurant. It is easier than shitting on the road

5 Likes

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:20am On Sep 26, 2020
Ategberoson:

shut up, something like this happened at Aba and Nnewi when I was there

you Igbo just love to find any means to ridicule Yoruba Nation but this your blackmailing we only make us stronger, that period your forefathers used blackmailing and propaganda to undermine tribes had passed

you people need social knowledge and reinstate of your psychological trait
And somehow out of the over a 100 tribes in Nigeria, you a 100% sure he is igbo?
Have you now seen that you are not any different from him!
F**king bigots!!!

4 Likes

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 12:22am On Sep 26, 2020
grin grin the thing just funny ehn..dem dey drag baba..baba nor gree oh..im must finish lol

1 Like

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by UKBobo(m): 12:26am On Sep 26, 2020
Wild Waste grin grin grin
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 12:31am On Sep 26, 2020
osazsky:
international airport without toilet...its a known fact..I went there 5 years ago..to be precize iwo Isin at okenigbe.i also visited Omoran...no toilet there everywhere na shit.when I served in Ekiti u there not stroll out at night u must match shit or somebody go throw shit and he fit land for your head..
grin grin

1 Like

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by spartan117(m): 12:39am On Sep 26, 2020
This shit is weird grin
I remember the first time I visited Lagos in my adult life, I was so shocked to see a grown man defecate right at the middle of the road in broad daylight at the full glare of the public! Infact I was more shocked than buhari when I realized it's a normal thing in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by AreaFada2: 12:52am On Sep 26, 2020
Lagos needs thousands of public toilets. If cheap, it could generate lots of money for local councils. Including card payment/loaded swipe card.
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:00am On Sep 26, 2020
Shit nor get master, Na shit dey control person as person nor fit control shit. If Na lie ask anybody who don ever disobey shit call for a period Na that day the person go know. But doing it in open is not right at all. No toilet?

1 Like

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 1:03am On Sep 26, 2020
MejiLoyon:

Because of shit they are now in deep shit

Anyway, shit happens grin
you be fool i swear... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 26, 2020
So they carry shit for bum bum follow the arrester?

Afonja and bridge shyting na 5&6. Reason why I don't buy those fishes they sell & display on Carter bridge. That bridge water na septic tank. Tueh!

Meme loading...... 90%

3 Likes

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 1:15am On Sep 26, 2020
I am sure those guys are not really Lagosians but from Ekiti
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by pacespot(m): 1:24am On Sep 26, 2020
osazsky:
u will only experience this if u served in any western state..na them

The problem is not about the camp, the problem is about the corpers serving in the camp.
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 26, 2020
abiolert:
Shit is serious. Lagos state government should provide public toilets around for public use as obtainable were they still our money and run to before they go around arresting defaulter.

You are a crazy person
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 1:45am On Sep 26, 2020
Anago55:
Wait, I thought Yoruba tradition permits open defecation

I do see these young men do this openly and unperturbed in Lagos and I felt Yoruba tradition normalized it. If this is against the law ,then I have to believe the saying that yorubas are the dirtiest ethnic group in Africa and the world

now I know better

Lmao
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 1:47am On Sep 26, 2020
Mayyah:
lols
Hahahahaha
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 1:47am On Sep 26, 2020
Akaegwu:
After eating foods cooked with one basket of pepper and $200 tomatoes, abeg allow them to shit in peace.
It's their culture.

Hahahahahahahahahah.
My guy say $200. you be lowkey Gboy o.
Their shit hot pass steam card

2 Likes

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 1:49am On Sep 26, 2020
AMvanquish:
It's been long I laughed this much.. Funny comments, funny thread. grin grin

lol. Oboy. You no laugh pass me

2 Likes

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 1:55am On Sep 26, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
lol I dn laugh tire tonight abeg Dy go grin grin

Hahahaha. You no laugh reach me o

1 Like

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 26, 2020
adecz:
grin

Blackman!!!

Tufiakwa!!
Now you understand why I blast the BLACK MENTALITY.
Visit SOWETO in South Africa and see things for yourself.
U need to see where BLACKS live in Houston, Texas and Manchester, Wilmington in Los Angeles.
Even the Black dominated areas of New York City, Queens and many more....
We have a BIG PROBLEM..
Sometimes I wonder how RAPTURE will look like.
For me, it will be the Rapture of the Whiteman.
Because BLACKMAN is more likely to mess heaven up
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 26, 2020
Anago55:
Wait, I thought Yoruba tradition permits open defecation

I do see these young men do this openly and unperturbed in Lagos and I felt Yoruba tradition normalized it. If this is against the law ,then I have to believe the saying that yorubas are the dirtiest ethnic group in Africa and the world

now I know better

This is a FACTUAL FACT cry cry cry.
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Imefonukoenin11: 2:24am On Sep 26, 2020
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by OscarJaden(m): 2:29am On Sep 26, 2020
the third guy is even using take away park to shit ;Dthe third guy is even using take away park to shit

2 Likes

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by One4me: 2:31am On Sep 26, 2020
OhBiafra:
Open defecation and "shot put" are parts and parcel of Yoruba culture. Nothing can stop them

NNU0000:
And what's your culture all about apart from Kidnapping,Baby factories,Fraud,Child abuse and molestation?

Their GREATEST EXPORT and CONTRIBUTION to developing the World is DRUG PUSHING.
Biafra developers full DEATH ROW prisons
all over the world
. angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About / How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) / When You Eat Too Much Salt...read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.