Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,571 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

As A Guy, What Would You Do To Redeem This Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy, What Would You Do To Redeem This Relationship? (661 Views)

As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy / If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) / I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy, What Would You Do To Redeem This Relationship? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
Can she still give him a chance after all? Check the thread below

Re: As A Guy, What Would You Do To Redeem This Relationship? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
grin. first things first, FTC.

op,that your guy mumu don win world cup....

he isn't only a simp,but a full-time mugu.....

chaiii.......see as guy man just allow two hoes to dey toss am around like a coin....

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, What Would You Do To Redeem This Relationship? by LeeSantos(m): 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
lol. double Wahala for d**d body

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, What Would You Do To Redeem This Relationship? by WoundedLamb: 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
Sonnobax15:
grin. first things first, FTC.

op,that your guy mumu don win world cup....

he isn't only a simp,but a full-time mugu.....

chaiii.......see as guy man just allow two hoes to dey toss am around like a coin....

Isn't the guy the hoe here? I pity any woman that eventually ends up with him.
Re: As A Guy, What Would You Do To Redeem This Relationship? by JIMMY1393: 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
Lmao this cracked me up good....I'm just imagining what useless excuses he will give this time around
Re: As A Guy, What Would You Do To Redeem This Relationship? by Openbusiness: 11:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
LMAO, met his girlfriend again got me laughing. All of them are mad, including the guy that wrote the fake story grin. Nollywood dey learn wia una dey grin
Re: As A Guy, What Would You Do To Redeem This Relationship? by tobechi74: 1:26am On Sep 26, 2020
Why are they doing the invitation, why e no invite
Re: As A Guy, What Would You Do To Redeem This Relationship? by ednut1(m): 2:32am On Sep 26, 2020
grin what kind of fukery is this lol

(1) (Reply)

Guys Share Your Colorado Experience / Which Nice Phone Can I Get At 25k? / Shopping Made Easy With Mooremart Supermarket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.