Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims (42122 Views)

Rights Violation: Delta Court Fines Kenneth Gbagi N1m For Torturing Hotel Staff / Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account / Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by originalprof: 8:52am On Sep 26, 2020
The Man is a thief, to know the ways of thieves, they said his a former minister of education abi. no wonder.. no education in Him on how to treat his so-called thieves
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by hopexter(m): 8:52am On Sep 26, 2020
TheRealProphet:
That hotel manager is a pervert!

He should be strip off his clothes and drag to the station angry
What is good for the goose is good for the gander angry

Because no be thong or G-strings abi. These are proper cover all pants undecided

4 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by legendEMT(m): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2020
my question is that who were those that stripped off the clothes of these 3 women and a man and even started recording them on cam?
I suspect that the police played a role in this whole thing.
The media must press until full details come out and the deserved justice prevails for them.
I really feel bad for the married women, If I were one of the husbands or children to this women, I doubt if I will really take this from the people involved and might seek justice through any means.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Sholaco: 8:54am On Sep 26, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Those girls pant nawao....na okrika pant be that or na tailor sew that pant
na your mama pant undecided

3 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Nitah1: 8:54am On Sep 26, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Can you kindly show us your own pls...?

3 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by dheaven: 8:55am On Sep 26, 2020
The man don enter one chance

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by SmartPolician: 8:57am On Sep 26, 2020
Imagine the level of wickedness
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Adavizeee(m): 8:57am On Sep 26, 2020
That man deserved to be prosecuted! Animal in the human skin

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Oizee(f): 8:58am On Sep 26, 2020
Nice one, and d idiot is a future governor aspirant. U have not even started and u destroy urself. At least opponent wl have something tangible to use against him.
If he could do dis publicly, I can't imagine what he can do indoor

4 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by olowococoa: 8:58am On Sep 26, 2020
The fund used to build the hotel should be investigated only,and let's see if is not our money he syphon as a small minister,meaning he should be strip at Abuja national stadium and the picture should be kept at national museum.

4 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Kobicove(m): 8:58am On Sep 26, 2020
Sincerely speaking the best the IG can do in this instance is to encourage and support the victims to seek legal redress in court

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Auxigen(m): 9:01am On Sep 26, 2020
DelTel:
We hope justice will be served to deter other stup4id big men.

Victims should be compensated as well.

Justice for this country?! ��
Till today Wetin don happen to the slapping Senator
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by nams77: 9:02am On Sep 26, 2020
akinloye19995:
That motel manger is a pervert!He should be stripper off his garments and drag to the depot What is good for the turkey is good for the peek
My friend shut up! No motel manager can do this. It is the owner himself who ordered this rubbish.

I roundly detest scoundrels who try to twist narratives.
If na your wife or sister dem do like that, how u go feel.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Jaspero94(m): 9:02am On Sep 26, 2020
Dehumanizing humans because you have money.

Meanwhile check out the first online suya delivery service.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjWVheDjzg8
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by praiseneo(m): 9:03am On Sep 26, 2020
600 years for u if you zoomed the pic
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by 2Ways(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2020
TheRealProphet:

na doctors been dey make pant before?

2 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by sylve11: 9:04am On Sep 26, 2020
I hope they get justice...... cool
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by ruggedtimi(m): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2020
But u never react to sars killings
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 26, 2020
Useless IG L. He will never react when they talk about SARS killing. idiotic fellow
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by ruggedtimi(m): 9:06am On Sep 26, 2020
flexd99:
This is just crazy and inhumane
For an alleged theft, one that isn't even confirmed yet
when will he react to those alleged theft victims that were burn to ashes
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by prophetfire: 9:06am On Sep 26, 2020
TheRealProphet:
. Before na carpenter dey sew pant? Maybe na bricklayer sew ya own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by ruggedtimi(m): 9:06am On Sep 26, 2020
juvewalex:
The man called Kenneth Gbagi is untouchable in Delta state and South south as a whole so if his wings can be broken , it will be some justice for so many people he has maltreated before now .

Very heartless man.
untouchable how??
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by nams77: 9:08am On Sep 26, 2020
Imjustagirl:
Reading the full story made me almost shed tears. The humiliation was too much. Stripping naked a married woman! Also going as far as emptying their ATM. Gbagi is a very wicked and heartless man.

I pray they sue him for every penny. I pray they wreck him for this
That man is a direct offspring of satan himself.

When he was building his so called Robinson plaza, those who where jubilating that they have gotten contracts to supply huge quantity of cement,discovered to their chagrin,after supplying three batches of cement, their money has still not being paid. When they went to collect their money, they were arrested.
One of the man involved,told me personally. An old man for that matter!
This happened in the late 90s or early 2000s

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by SATANNIST: 9:09am On Sep 26, 2020
there is nothing wrong with this. go and face the corrupt politicians
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by OPPPS: 9:10am On Sep 26, 2020
Oizee:
Nice one, and d idiot is a future governor aspirant. U have not even started and u destroy urself. At least opponent wl have something tangible to use against him.
If he could do dis publicly, I can't imagine what he can do indoor

That was not his first time. Gbagi has done more actrocities worse than the one reported now. I sincerely wish police and the court can do their work this time around. The aspirant logo is just to get more from the real contestants. Gbagi is always out every 4 yr for the same post. He's a very cunny and dubious fellow.
I sincerely hope his time will be up this time around

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Teeisaac(m): 9:10am On Sep 26, 2020
If those girls knew this would happen
They for don buy one of d best pant ever
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by agbonkamen(f): 9:10am On Sep 26, 2020
TheRealProphet:
those pants are not Okrika they are new ones btw is that the deal now? E be like say you dey sabi okrika pants from afar bcoz you buy them too grin

2 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Olarewaju89: 9:12am On Sep 26, 2020
TheRealProphet:
That hotel manager is a pervert!

He should be strip off his clothes and drag to the station angry
What is good for the goose is good for the gander angry

But why are you like this na... You need deliverance to be honest.

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by newdetailsoper: 9:12am On Sep 26, 2020
Hello nairalanders,

I know you people doubt alot but you need to read this and let me know if it makes sense. Its just for 24hrs.

https://www.nairaland.com/6144058/offer-24hrs-dont-doubt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos / "I’ve Always Been Raped By My Stepfather Since I Was 10" - 14 Year Old Girl / BBC Africa Points Out Error On Nigerian Army's Boko Haram Most Wanted List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.