Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims (42091 Views)

Rights Violation: Delta Court Fines Kenneth Gbagi N1m For Torturing Hotel Staff / Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account / Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Joygift3666: 11:29am On Sep 26, 2020
Nawa for u
TheRealProphet:
Those girls pant nawao....na okrika pant be that or na tailor sew that pant
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:44am On Sep 26, 2020
Good one
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Timfreds(m): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2020
TheRealProphet:
That hotel manager is a pervert!

He should be strip off his clothes and drag to the station angry
What is good for the goose is good for the gander angry
It wasn't the manager that did it, but the owner of the hotel himself, Gbagi.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:48am On Sep 26, 2020
gypsey:
well.. you better start packing your luggages. cheesy

Because he has already been let of the hooks. They haven't even called him in for questioning i guess.

If only they knew the trauma those victims are exposed their dear not let the man off their hook. Over here in NL their faces are clip out but go to twitter and other social medias platform their faces are clear for all to see how do they expect those ppl to carry their selves in the society....

Police should arrest that man.

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by gulfer: 11:49am On Sep 26, 2020
Another reactor, he will not react whenever his murderous police officers kill innocent youths angry angry angry
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Btruth: 11:49am On Sep 26, 2020
.....and how will stripping one naked solve the issue of stealing?

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by okuta007: 11:55am On Sep 26, 2020
Fourwinds:
translated form: what is good for Greece is good for Uganda

According to Chief Zebrudayya Okoro-Igwe Nwogbo Alias 4:30

“What are good for Greece are good for Uganda” grin
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Larrykaysail(m): 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
TheRealProphet:
which one u dey wear ? ST obina
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Makanaki127: 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Go ask your mama
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by tonykel1(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
The Idiot should be made to compensate them with a N100m each.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by shoprite: 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims

Na today? . . .Let's hope this statement sees the light of day . . .fingers crossed !
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by kpoins: 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
The idiot has arranged press conference in his country home same time with the planned protest against him in warri.
Below is the link https://www.facebook.com/1437593736471970/posts/2825711077660222/?extid=FvcLcJ4AzM99iElM.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
Tonymegabush1:

If only they knew the trauma those victims are exposed their dear not let the man off their hook. Over here in NL their faces are clip out but go to twitter and other social medias platform their faces are clear for all to see how do they expect those ppl to carry their selves in the society....

Police should arrest that man.
Absolutely! but he will get away with it. Police will do nothing!! The police were the ones who aided the abuse in the first place with the so called governor.

Unfortunately they will not arrest anyone.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by kpoins: 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
This is another of his victim
Check the link below.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2825524371012226&id=1437593736471970
Or if you are afraid to click on the link please check for warri aproko on facebook,you will get all the update of this wicked man called Gbagi k.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Artsbyohwoede: 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
TheRealProphet:
That hotel manager is a pervert!

He should be strip off his clothes and drag to the station angry
What is good for the goose is good for the gander angry
only because females were among those stripped.
I have read lots of your post supporting stripping of men and even burning them alive.

Your prophecies, are they based on emotional instability?
If you won't condemn the stripping of male alleged criminals as you would do to the stripping of female alleged criminals. you will continue to witness both and even more of the females.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
If funny how police wants to investigate now, why did they not investigate earlier before stripping innocent people nakid and humiliating them?

What if any of them wasn't wearing an underwear like me who do not like wearing an underwear.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
gypsey:
Absolutely! but he will get away with it. Police will do nothing!! The police were the ones who aided the abuse in the first place with the so called governor.

Unfortunately they will not arrest anyone.

Am following the news up on twitter, from all I could gather, the man is currently on run two of his staffs have been arrested. Even warri Resident staged a protest against him seems the man beans is done. His governorship ambition will be thrashed too.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
Tonymegabush1:

Am following the news up on twitter, from all I could gather, the man is currently on run two of his staffs have been arrested. Even warri Resident staged a protest against him seems the man beans is done. His governorship ambition will be thrashed too.
Well.. i hope he gets what's coming to him, he has wronged the wrong people this time. I guess.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
gypsey:
Well.. i hope he gets what's coming to him, he has wronged the wrong people this time. I guess.

This is pure case of Human Rights violations, the alleged 5k he claimed they stole was even given to them by a customer that lodged in the hotel according to what I gathered. Our uniform men should get it right now.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Imefonukoenin11: 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by tizteezy(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lol

He will do nothing!

Funny country
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by EMMY76: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
I really pity deltans if this very wicked Kenneth gbagi succeeds in becoming the next governor of delta state.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by mysticwarrior(m): 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
TheRealProphet:
okrika pant and designers pant no be the same work them dey do? so for all the injustice and humiliation Done to your fellow women you no get reasonable thing to talk na pant? shame on you.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Pauladex(m): 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
gypsey:
If funny how police wants to investigate now, why did they not investigate earlier before stripping innocent people nakid and humiliating them?

What if any of them wasn't wearing an underwear like me who do not like wearing an underwear.

The day you submit your application to his company, you will learn to wear undies. if you get the job your first salary will be dedicated to buying underwear, because one day your cassava must show on NTA.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Ategberoson(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
AustineCJ:
Why is the Erica GoFundme paining you? no be your papa money n those that donated ve the right to do so. you r the foolish one.

I'm not surprise you sound this imbecility, is either you're from a failed marriage or born out of wedlock or your mother didn't show you to your father or let me say they didn't have enough to do your naming ceremony

I'm lost of words to describe the reason those thing that gave birth to you failed you in your upbringing

Erica gofundme pained me? like I give a fúck, I'm only calling out our misplace priorities in this country. imbeciles like you elect the likes of GEJ and Buhari as your president so I'm not surprise. foooool of the century
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Ategberoson(m): 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
Starzo:
Wetin Erica do u
Free the babe abeg

is either you've comprehension problem or you didn't allow your psychotherapist to finish his work on your brain

when you read my post, you read Erica and others which means she was part of the example of our misplace priorities

I don't owed anyone explanation to be breaking words like a baby class pupil to you, I'm not the reason you failed comprehension in your waec

so get sense before quoting me
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Starzo: 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
You're right. You don't owed me any explanation ; wink
Ur mumu no b here aswear grin
Guy, Erica is not the cause of ur family problems grin grin
Ategberoson:

is either you've comprehension problem or you didn't allow your psychotherapist to finish his work on your brain

when you read my post, you read Erica and others which means she was part of the example of our misplace priorities

I don't owed anyone explanation to be breaking words like a baby class pupil to you, I'm not the reason you failed comprehension in your waec

so get sense before quoting me
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Ategberoson(m): 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
Starzo:
You're right. You don't [i]owed[/i]me any explanation ; wink
Ur mumu no b here aswear grin

your family mumu is out of this world. you better let your mental provider function well before quoting me next time, I don't belong to the class you can use to test your sanity

attention seeker!
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Starzo: 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
Chai this one don go
Naso brother Joe take enter street that year
If ur family really love u Dem better go buy strong rope now before u start to eat from dustbin
Ategberoson:

your family mumu is out of this world. you better let your mental provider function well before quoting me next time, I don't belong to the class you can use to test your sanity

attention seeker!
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Ategberoson(m): 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
Starzo:
Chai this one don go
Naso brother Joe take enter street that year
If ur family really love u Dem better go buy strong rope now before u start to eat from dustbin

do not identify me with your lineage curse kid. maybe I need to remind you that I'm not one of your family member with that your lineage impression you cooked up there

seems someone that bath you when you're baby have used your bathing water
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Starzo: 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
Make una go buy rope ooo!
We must not lose another one to the streets
We've had enough bad news for 2020 already
Ategberoson:

do not identify me with your lineage curse kid. maybe I need to remind you that I'm not one of your family member with that your lineage impression you cooked up there

seems someone that bath you when you're baby have used your bathing water

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast / Young Man Caught While Trying To Travel After Committing Crime In Lagos. Photos / Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.