Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,685 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims (42151 Views)

Rights Violation: Delta Court Fines Kenneth Gbagi N1m For Torturing Hotel Staff / Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account / Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by samwillyco1(m): 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
There is nothing like justice for a poor man in Nigeria, but let's hope there will be justice for them
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Ategberoson(m): 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
Starzo:
Make una go buy rope ooo!
We must not lose another one to the streets
We've had enough bad news for 2020 already

let your surgeon do proper work on your brain, you need 21 century common sense to express yourself meaningfully to my reading

while you go for brain check, upgrade your instinct to help you learn how to mind your business next time because you just passed your boundary

I might not be civil in my next response, I don't tolerate or give room for imbecility
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Starzo: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
See wetin buhari don cause
Frustration is turning people into what they're not everyday in this country
#mentalhealthmatters
#buhariwhy

Ategberoson:

let your surgeon do proper work on your brain, you need 21 century common sense to express yourself meaningfully to my reading

while you go for brain check, upgrade your instinct to help you learn how to mind your business next time because you just passed your boundary

I might not be civil in my next response, I don't tolerate or give room for imbecility
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Ategberoson(m): 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
Starzo:
See wetin buhari don cause
Frustration is turning people into what they're not everyday in this country
#mentalhealthmatters
#buhariwhy

go and play with your toys with your off point talk. I don't have time exchanging words with your likes
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Starzo: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
God is ur strength
We will not lose u to the streets ijn
Ategberoson:

go and play with your toys with your off point talk. I don't have time exchanging words with your likes
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by edgeklaus(m): 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
*NEW*
Dear Friend, the next time you want to attribute body weight to good health, you might want to first check this out:

Find out *What is wrong with Overweight*

Read: https:///3mPcydf

Please Enjoy and Share�
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by LegalOpinion: 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
Anybody that has Gbagi's phone number should make it public let's torture him with calls and SMS
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Realhommie(m): 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
nams77:

That man is a direct offspring of satan himself.

When he was building his so called Robinson plaza, those who where jubilating that they have gotten contracts to supply huge quantity of cement,discovered to their chagrin,after supplying three batches of cement, their money has still not being paid. When they went to collect their money, they were arrested.
One of the man involved,told me personally. An old man for that matter!
This happened in the late 90s or early 2000s
He did same during the construction of his hotel to a man who owned a block industry and supplied blocks.

That's how he ran the man out of biz because he refused paying for thousands of blocks supplied, such wicked soul.. To say Gbagi is evil would be an understatement.

When he opened his mega filling station at Ugbolokposo Junction, just by the Otokotu bridge along the express, i went there to get fuel. Only 3 fuel attendants were on ground of the over 20 fuel pumps. The young guy told me they had not been paid for 3 months. Gbagi doesn't pay salaries. He'll arrest, molest and sack you on top upon complaining.

He'll meet his waterloo soon enough.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Ategberoson(m): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
Starzo:
God is ur strength
We will not lose u to the streets ijn

that prayer should be for the man providing food for you, left to him hunger would have retrogress your common sense beyond redemption

alayebaje
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Realhommie(m): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
AustineCJ:
Why is the Erica GoFundme paining you? no be your papa money n those that donated ve the right to do so. you r the foolish one.
You miss the point made.. He meant it's actually misplaced priority on the part of Nigerians.

He's not even bothered about Erica as he mentioned "others"..
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by AustineCJ: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ategberoson:

I'm not surprise you sound this imbecility, is either you're from a failed marriage or born out of wedlock or your mother didn't show you to your father or let me say they didn't have enough to do your naming ceremony

I'm lost of words to describe the reason those thing that gave birth to you failed you in your upbringing

Erica gofundme pained me? like I give a fúck, I'm only calling out our misplace priorities in this country. imbeciles like you elect the likes of GEJ and Buhari as your president so I'm not surprise. foooool of the century
haha its really paining you ..... tell all those to your mum ear when you get home. Misplaced priority indeed, the only one i see is your dad not using condom on your mum for a useless soul like you. I'm sure he is somewhere regretting.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
Pauladex:

The day you submit your application to his company, you will learn to wear undies. if you get the job your first salary will be dedicated to buying underwear, because one day your cassava must show on NTA.
grin grin grin grin
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
Tonymegabush1:

This is pure case of Human Rights violations, the alleged 5k he claimed they stole was even given to them by a customer that lodged in the hotel according to what I gathered. Our uniform men should get it right now.
It is very sad.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Ategberoson(m): 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
AustineCJ:
haha its really paining you ..... tell all those to my mum ear when you get home. Misplaced priority indeed, the only one i see is my dad not using condom on my mum for a useless soul like me. I'm sure he is somewhere regretting.

first I don't need to tell it to your mom ear but I'll send you do that errand on my behalf

secondly your dad not using condom on your mom speak a lot about your dumbness, are you trying to call your mom a slut or what?

lastly no one will gave birth to a world class imbeciles like and won't regret

both of them, despite they're divorce must be regretting birthing a half brain nonentity like you
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by maasoap(m): 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
SATANNIST:
if my mother and sisters behave like LovePeddler ass retards, i will pay for them to be striped

This one is hot and fresh. Do you think she deserved that? Check the pics

https://www.nairaland.com/6144291/lucky-obire-how-kenneth-gbagi
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by nams77: 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
Realhommie:
He did same during the construction of his hotel to a man who owned a block industry and supplied blocks.

That's how he ran the man out of biz because he refused paying for thousands of blocks supplied, such wicked soul.. To say Gbagi is evil would be an understatement.

When he opened his mega filling station at Ugbolokposo Junction, just by the Otokotu bridge along the express, i went there to get fuel. Only 3 fuel attendants were on ground of the over 20 fuel pumps. The young guy told me they had not been paid for 3 months. Gbagi doesn't pay salaries. He'll arrest, molest and sack you on top upon complaining.

He'll meet his waterloo soon enough.
Na im get that petrol station? No wonder it is dry as f*ck. People tend to avoid that place.

His downfall is around the corner and its gonna be very painful
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Fourwinds: 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
okuta007:

According to Chief Zebrudayya Okoro-Igwe Nwogbo Alias 4:30

“What are good for Greece are good for Uganda” grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Starzo: 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
Kai...I give up...this one don go
Yabaleft! Over to u
Ategberoson:

that prayer should be for the man providing food for you, left to him hunger would have retrogress your common sense beyond redemption

alayebaje
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Ategberoson(m): 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2020
Starzo:
Kai...I give up...this one don go Yabaleft! Over to me

your home sweet home, my regards to your family member when you get there
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by prayer2015(f): 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
Right! police will not do a damm thing!! why have they not picked up all the people involved including the so called governor for questioning?
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by CioAngels(f): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
IGP sir, Mr Gbagi is a fruadster who asked to supply him goods to that same hotel and will not pay and when agrees to pay after years of supply he will pay less than 41percent of the total sum while the balance 60percent becomes debt on the person who sold and the person will onlonger earn salary until the deduction is completed. IGP sir, call everybody he his owing for past 15 to 20year so that he will pay them. Must people lost their jobs for his refusal to pay for goods and services he bought. He is a fantastically fruadster and worse than Yahoo Yahoo boys. Thank God his ill are coming out in droves. This is the man that is coming to contest for governorship of Delta State, ha, he will kill everybody within two year. Deltans, Gbagi is a Vampire that should not be voted for because he will kill all the boys and girls of his local government. IGP sir, he has to pay all the people his owing as they are waiting. Wicked man, when they are in government they become demigods. People like you and many more that are punishing the poor Nigerians will continue to be exposed. Amen.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by CioAngels(f): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
juvewalex:
The man called Kenneth Gbagi is untouchable in Delta state and South south as a whole so if his wings can be broken , it will be some justice for so many people he has maltreated before now .

Very heartless man.
May God give public disgrace to any past or present politicans/governors that will interven to close, sweep under the carpet of this case. Amen

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by ogmask: 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
Imjustagirl:
Reading the full story made me almost shed tears. The humiliation was too much. Stripping naked a married woman! Also going as far as emptying their ATM. Gbagi is a very wicked and heartless man.

I pray they sue him for every penny. I pray they wreck him for this

The way to do this is thru our collective efforts. These guys cant fight him, they dont have the money and connection to walk thru the nigerian judicial system. but we can come together and raise money to fund the campaign thru a GoFundMe. I know the man very well he has meted similar treatment to so many pple who are afraid to expose him. I believe more of his victims will surface in the coming days and weeks.

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Imefonukoenin11: 3:08am On Sep 27, 2020
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Mckhala80(m): 5:23am On Sep 27, 2020
Smthn fishy bout this post but i hope they get justice for themselves.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Benitoh: 9:36am On Sep 27, 2020
Oh my God! what a shameful joke. sometimes i feel ashamed knowing I'm Nigerian. following due process is absolutely non existent. wat da f..k?
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Acme45: 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
Oizee:
Nice one, and d idiot is a future governor aspirant. U have not even started and u destroy urself. At least opponent wl have something tangible to use against him.
If he could do dis publicly, I can't imagine what he can do indoor
the idiot Gbagi house is just a stone throw away from my house in jakpa road close to small market. The man is extremely wicked, it has been long he has been doing this wickedness. He shouldn't go unpunished
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Acme45: 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
nams77:

That man is a direct offspring of satan himself.

When he was building his so called Robinson plaza, those who where jubilating that they have gotten contracts to supply huge quantity of cement,discovered to their chagrin,after supplying three batches of cement, their money has still not being paid. When they went to collect their money, they were arrested.
One of the man involved,told me personally. An old man for that matter!
This happened in the late 90s or early 2000s
extremely wicked man, he must not go unpunished. His house is close to my father's house in jakpa road, effurun
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Acme45: 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
Brawlscartel:

This fool from my state Kenneth Gbagi political career is dead.
He is even campaign to be governor delta state 2023.

He is cursed he married his own cousin.

He wanted to change his village name to his name but Dem drive am.

He is the owner of the biggest plaza in delta state .

If you work for him he wilnot pay you .......

am not wishing anyone death, but this man is not supposed to be among the living, I know him. An extremely wicked man
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Acme45: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
I'm disappointed with him on this, I believe other bad things people say about him here, lol. No wonder the man didn't drop one naira for any of the waiting boys, he just asked us to observe a minute silence for our immediate transited monarch, then we did normal traditional entertainment to my king ( waging colanut with Money) even sat on the chair meant for king spokesman, declared his ambition to my king and left in his stupid convoy without dropping anything for waiting boys. But his rose Royce worth at least 300m I swear, people insulted him that night, but I was thinking about my life when of how soon I will move with convoy like that
the day Gbagi becomes your king just relocate to another LGA or state if possible
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Acme45: 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Decallionaire:
This evil man called Kenneth Gbagi in 2004 stripped naked one of his workers in his Lagos printing press. As dehumanizing as that way, he picked a stone and broke the man's head.

In 2005, in Warri, he withheld the pay of a man who executed some domestic jobs for him. When the man demanded for his pay, he got the man locked up in jail after levelling severe allegations against him.

In 2006, in his Ajao Estate residence, he intentionally ram his car over his lover who then worked at Customs who prevented him from living the house. The lady sustained severe injuries as a result of the accident.

The list is endless.... He is an evil man.
he doesn't deserve to live

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by nams77: 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
Acme45:
extremely wicked man, he must not go unpunished. His house is close to my father's house in jakpa road, effurun
Yeah. Can't really remember the place again. There was the rumor of him training a lion and the lion escaping and mauling people in the street
I was living in asheshe then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Residents Pull Electricity Official Off Ladder, Leaves Colleague Hanging On Pole / Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) / See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.