Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims (42172 Views)

Rights Violation: Delta Court Fines Kenneth Gbagi N1m For Torturing Hotel Staff / Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account / Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by wink2015(m): 9:12am On Sep 26, 2020
KENNETH GBAGI has bitten more than he can chew.

The crime of stripping his staff that he was alleged to have committed will swallow him and bring his downfall.

THE NIGERIA JUSTICE SYSTEM MUST PUNISH KENNETH GBAGI to serve as a detterent to other prospective employers of labour in Nigeria.

Consequently it will prevent prospective employer of labour in Nigeria from abusing their staff and molesting them in a dehumanizing ways.

GBAGI as a notorious businessmen is well known for starving his staff of their hard earned salary.

GBAGI DOES NOT PAY SALARIES AS AT WHEN DUE.

Artisans that worked for Gbagi are paid their money at the mercy of Gbagi.

They dare not come to his gate knocking for their money.

If he become governor one could imagine what Gbagi can do.

I HOPE DELTANS WILL NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF ELECTING KENNETH GBAGI AS GOVERNOR OF DELTA STATE.

Delta state people know Gbagi story very well.

NO BE TODAY.

GBAGI HAS A BAD NAME TRAILING HIM.

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by OPPPS: 9:13am On Sep 26, 2020
SATANNIST:
there is nothing wrong with this. go and face the corrupt politicians
But Gbagi is also a politician abi you don't know him. He was a former Minister under GEJ. And he has been always an aspirant in every Govship election in Delta state.
People like you are the problem in society.
If you know, the actrocities, this man is committing. You will sincerely feel sorry for the innocent poor citizens

4 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by tribalistdcriti: 9:13am On Sep 26, 2020
Very stupid and inhumane
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by maasoap(m): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2020
Mutemenot:
cheesy The one your police dey naked people upanda since 1940, u never fight for the victims right.
I expect u sack the police men involved before you start with that ruthless politician who made the request.

Imagine, in the presence of Nigerian police!
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by agbonkamen(f): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2020
Oizee:
Nice one, and d idiot is a future governor aspirant. U have not even started and u destroy urself. At least opponent wl have something tangible to use against him.
If he could do dis publicly, I can't imagine what he can do indoor
his political career is dead spiritually.....useless man

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by davillian(m): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2020
SARS do the worst
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Respect55(m): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2020
I have said it before that I can only be stripped naked on instance like this when u make me unconscious.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 26, 2020
Yea Right! police will not do a damm thing!! why have they not picked up all the people involved including the so called governor for questioning?

Someone should just turn up in his house and blow his brains out clean. case closed.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by maasoap(m): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2020
SATANNIST:

There's nothing wrong stripping people naked? How I wish you know the definition of human rights abuse, dehumanisation and jungle justice

2 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 26, 2020
maasoap:

Imagine, in the presence of Nigerian police!
Exactly, The same police who are going to investigate the case, joke or what? they would not have been forced to be stripped without the police presence, The police aidded with intimidation.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by SATANNIST: 9:19am On Sep 26, 2020
maasoap:

There's nothing wrong stripping people naked? How I wish your mother and your sisters are given the same treatment
if my mother and sisters behave like LovePeddler ass retards, i will pay for them to be striped
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Brawlscartel(m): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2020
Abdulazeez99:

https://igberetvnews.com/1365942/igp-reacts-alleged-stripping-hotel-staff-vows-get-justice-victims/

This fool from my state Kenneth Gbagi political career is dead.
He is even campaign to be governor delta state 2023.

He is cursed he married his own cousin.

He wanted to change his village name to his name but Dem drive am.

He is the owner of the biggest plaza in delta state .

If you work for him he wilnot pay you .......

6 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Jabioro: 9:19am On Sep 26, 2020
The owner was a thief,former minister for State education..he stole our common wealth ... idiot

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by OPPPS: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2020
gypsey:
Exactly, The same police who are going to investigate the case, joke or what? they would not have forced to be stripped without the police presence, The police aidded with intimidation.
If IG truly wants to work on this case. The file should be transferred to Abuja. Gbagi has done worse than this in Warri and the cases were swept under the carpet.
Ebrumede police station and Ekpan police stations are all under Gbagi armpit.
IG needs to move the case to Abuja

5 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Those girls pant nawao....na okrika pant be that or na tailor sew that pant
grin
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by hamxee33(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2020
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2020
SATANNIST:
so there is nothing wrong with diz, shocked shocked u need help Mr Satan...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by ojotobiloba1: 9:23am On Sep 26, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Imaging this nonsense comment coming from a lady, Show us your own.. Ode

3 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by OPPPS: 9:23am On Sep 26, 2020
Brawlscartel:

This fool from my state Kenneth Gbagi political career is dead.
He is even campaign to be governor delta state 2023.

He is cursed he married his own cousin.

He wanted to change his village name to his name but Dem drive am.

He is the owner of the biggest plaza in delta state .

If you work for him he wilnot pay you .......

You real Sabi the man welllla.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Sonfethopia: 9:24am On Sep 26, 2020
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by MajohBankz: 9:24am On Sep 26, 2020
This is really good and encouraging from the IGP. But as you're doing the justice-serving, help all those families that their children have been shot by police men and SARS to equally get justice. After all, justice is the same in all ramification and has one color
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Starzo: 9:25am On Sep 26, 2020
Wetin Erica do u
Free the babe abeg
Ategberoson:
these staffs are those that need the gofundme some imbeciles foolishly donated for that Erica and other nonsense people

I would be glad if these staff have a gofundme that can help them to be self employed, I would be happy to support them in my own moderate way

I have not been stripped before but I had face similar humiliation from Employer before

an ex minister prosecuted in this country? it would never happened, they should just compel the minister to withdraw all cases against those staff and allow them to be free from prosecution
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Roon9(m): 9:26am On Sep 26, 2020
juvewalex:
The man called Kenneth Gbagi is untouchable in Delta state and South south as a whole so if his wings can be broken , it will be some justice for so many people he has maltreated before now .

Very heartless man.

Indeed! The man is evil

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by focus2727(m): 9:28am On Sep 26, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
Medicine after death lipsrsealed
They've been traumatized already

Too late embarassed
what are you saying, are saying criminals should be left alone because the deed has done already?

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Decallionaire: 9:29am On Sep 26, 2020
Please when will the court process against Gbagi commence so I can testify against him?

I have witnessed his act of wickedness to his staff in Lagos. Where he tied an elderly security man for 4 days without food or water amongst others.. he's good at stripping his workers naked.

3 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by clairebode(f): 9:30am On Sep 26, 2020
How long is it? grin
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by focus2727(m): 9:31am On Sep 26, 2020
TheRealProphet:
I no blame you because since you enter menopause you no dey wear pant again. so you don't know the value of it

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Goalnaldo(m): 9:32am On Sep 26, 2020
2Ways:

na doctors been dey make pant before?
you dey mind the E-diot grin grin
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 26, 2020
OPPPS:

If IG truly wants to work on this case. The file should be transferred to Abuja. Gbagi has done worse than this in Warri and the cases were swept under the carpet.
Absoutely! He should behing by picking up all the people involved including the Gbagi for questioning. No one is above the law. This will be swept under the carpets too.

If the man has done worst why is he still walking about and doing more? He must be invincible. undecided Or are there no hot heads in that area?
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 26, 2020
5k oo
The heart of a Nigerian politician.

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:35am On Sep 26, 2020
If these man gbagi or whatever his name is, left off the hook. I leave these country for good.

What nonsense, it's time we start using these ppl to set example.

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 26, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
If these man gbagi or whatever his name is, left off the hook. I leave these country for good.

What nonsense, it's time we start using these ppl to set example.
well.. you better start packing your luggages. cheesy

Because he has already been let of the hooks. They haven't even called him in for questioning i guess. Which they should since the an allegations have been made against him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekwegbalu James: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking / My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider / Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.