Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,721 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims (42152 Views)

Rights Violation: Delta Court Fines Kenneth Gbagi N1m For Torturing Hotel Staff / Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account / Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Acme45: 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
nams77:

Yeah. Can't really remember the place again. There was the rumor of him training a lion and the lion escaping and mauling people in the street
I was living in asheshe then
if you get to small market opposite ecobank. Enter imonisa street, just ask from there you will get to Gbagi's house
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by nams77: 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
Acme45:
if you get to small market opposite ecobank. Enter imonisa street, just ask from there you will get to Gbagi's house
OK. Area!
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims by Realhommie(m): 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
nams77:

[b]Na im get that petrol station? [/b]No wonder it is dry as f*ck. People tend to avoid that place.

His downfall is around the corner and its gonna be very painful
Yes ooo, na him..

Why e no go dry? No biz wey him dey run get head except his plaza at deco road and very recently the one at P.T.I junction.. As big as that his hotel see how dry the place is, the cinema biz he shut it down.

He better repent if not ehn...... I comment my reserve, lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) / Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) / Residents Pull Electricity Official Off Ladder, Leaves Colleague Hanging On Pole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.