Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Remember The Pretty Lady Locked In A Room For 25 Years Because Of Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Remember The Pretty Lady Locked In A Room For 25 Years Because Of Love (6852 Views)

Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remember The Pretty Lady Locked In A Room For 25 Years Because Of Love by DiegoMaria(m): 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
If am God That woman would have a first class cell in hell VVIP speciality with the conditions she put that poor girl into
Re: Remember The Pretty Lady Locked In A Room For 25 Years Because Of Love by luminouz(m): 11:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
J111333:
I once read about that lady and couldn't control my tears.

You cried abi?

Yinmu grin
Re: Remember The Pretty Lady Locked In A Room For 25 Years Because Of Love by Hambivert: 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
Our Nairaland resident pastor has always said it that, "The heart of man is extremely wicked".

This news does not surprise me... Some people in our Northern hemisphere are fund of this type of oppression too.

Verily, Verily, I say unto you... no news can sparogate me anymore. In Nigeria, I have heard and seen it all
Re: Remember The Pretty Lady Locked In A Room For 25 Years Because Of Love by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
I cried reading such wickedness from a mother. It will never be well with her.

I wonder how Angels in heaven stand and watch wickedness of men without intervening
Re: Remember The Pretty Lady Locked In A Room For 25 Years Because Of Love by Liposure: 11:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
This life
Re: Remember The Pretty Lady Locked In A Room For 25 Years Because Of Love by Liposure: 11:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
Minjim:
I think this story inspired Virginia Andrew's " Flowers in the Attic"
"Petals of the Wind "
"If There Be Thorn"
and "Seed of Yesterday "
i saw flowers in the attic
Re: Remember The Pretty Lady Locked In A Room For 25 Years Because Of Love by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:01am On Sep 27, 2020
Extremely depressing n bad.
Re: Remember The Pretty Lady Locked In A Room For 25 Years Because Of Love by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 27, 2020
Sad.
Re: Remember The Pretty Lady Locked In A Room For 25 Years Because Of Love by espn(m): 5:37am On Sep 27, 2020
The most painful thing here is that the mother died too early...haba...
Re: Remember The Pretty Lady Locked In A Room For 25 Years Because Of Love by illicit(m): 6:32am On Sep 27, 2020
Damnnnnn mother

Too bad
Re: Remember The Pretty Lady Locked In A Room For 25 Years Because Of Love by LOVEGINO(m): 7:55am On Sep 27, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
don't forget she was also a high class aristocrat like all these big men we have today.

Yes they are many like that, that have been reported, some even use chain to lock their children's leg and hands without even creating allowance for these limbs to grow for many years
but re u sure its ordinary?
Re: Remember The Pretty Lady Locked In A Room For 25 Years Because Of Love by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:13am On Sep 27, 2020
LOVEGINO:
but re u sure its ordinary?
Mehn I just don't understand some humans! But trust me they are around us, more closer than we think, in school, workplace, neighborhood, even religious place, u find them casually and jokingly imagining and talking about strange wicked things.

When these category of individuals are by chance privileged to have people under them whom are under their guardianship, they start to practice their wicked imagination e.g madam and 9-13 year old help (girl especially). They look at these as weak and must be oppressed.

Very dangerous individuals. Well this case is one of which parents tries to dictate for their children whom to marry and what not. But we don't know what came over her to go the extreme. It still happens even now. We have heard of ladies killed by family members for marrying another tribe or religion.

These things usually start with evil gossiping jokingly and then planning which they then practicalise.

Take case of that footballer very pretty wife.

1 Like

Re: Remember The Pretty Lady Locked In A Room For 25 Years Because Of Love by BigJoe29: 8:17am On Sep 27, 2020
Where are those bastards that think there are no bad mothers but only bad fathers, this her story pass murder sef.
Re: Remember The Pretty Lady Locked In A Room For 25 Years Because Of Love by ProphetofOdin: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2020
Some mothers sha.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: Remember The Pretty Lady Locked In A Room For 25 Years Because Of Love by Karemarealty288(m): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2020
Speechless.....if a woman can don this to her own flesh and blood.....you can imagine what a NIGGA slave will pass through her
Re: Remember The Pretty Lady Locked In A Room For 25 Years Because Of Love by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:40am On Sep 27, 2020
Even a prison is better than this. She was so strong. I would've ended it.
Re: Remember The Pretty Lady Locked In A Room For 25 Years Because Of Love by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:23am On Sep 27, 2020
dukeprince50:
grin goat.

This comment lightened up my mood sha
baba DM make we reason something for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Picture Of Nairaland owner : Seun.. / This S3x Position Is Call “the Bicycle” (see Why) / She Broke My Heart With Her Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.