Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? (38330 Views)

The Worst Sin Is Not Sexual Sin, You Will Only Kill Yourself / The Danger Of Going Back To A Sin You Once Struggled With / Ibiyeomie Says, There Is No Sin You Committed That Is Accounted For You (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Oizee(f): 10:47am On Sep 27, 2020
Sultty:
no brains spotted. How does that translate to sin
it is, he was warned by his brothers but disobeyed dem. Disobedience is a sin too
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by 99thEnemy(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2020
Arrogantbro:
How is it over the Big sea ? cool
about 9 naira to 1Philippine Peso black market rate not funny at all.
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by bizzibodi(m): 10:50am On Sep 27, 2020
Alexgman1:
As humans we sin on different occasions knowingly and sometimes unknowingly. Right from the age of accountability we have started to take responsibilities for our actions in our day to day life.

To err is human to forgive is divine.

All my life the most regretful & condemning sin have ever committed is asking GOD why he ever created me and if GOD is blind that he cant see the way am suffering from asthma right from childhood & questioning HIS role as GOD!
That's the most regretful & condemning sin I have committed.

What was yours?
Is that one a sin? you have the freewill to ask God about your condition,why he created you,only him knows why?who condemned you,did heard any voice from have an condemning your ernest questions...bros learn to know your creator!
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by RichyAD(m): 10:51am On Sep 27, 2020
Arrogantbro:
Being a Nigerian is the biggest sin. God forgive me
God should have given you uganda??
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Arrogantbro(m): 10:53am On Sep 27, 2020
99thEnemy:
about 9 naira to 1Philippine Peso black market rate not funny at all.
The pandemic has caused more economic damage than anyone could predict. I peso to 9 naira is still better as Naira has lost its value. 420 naira to 1 euro is fair here cool
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Arrogantbro(m): 10:54am On Sep 27, 2020
RichyAD:

God should have given you uganda??
Would have been better grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by NigeriaB(m): 10:55am On Sep 27, 2020
fergie001:
I don't think I have committed it yet.

You just committed it now by this your comment..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Englishisamust: 10:58am On Sep 27, 2020
Calling my teacher a mad person when I was in jss1 and my teacher started crying. I will never forget that sin although he has forgiven me but it still stuck in my heart.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by illiteratepmb: 10:59am On Sep 27, 2020
Fornication. God have mercy on me.
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by fergie001: 10:59am On Sep 27, 2020
NigeriaB:

You just committed it now by this your comment..
Ewoooo....how did I commit it?
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by obama30: 11:00am On Sep 27, 2020
Alexgman1:
As humans we sin on different occasions knowingly and sometimes unknowingly. Right from the age of accountability we have started to take responsibilities for our actions in our day to day life.

To err is human to forgive is divine.

All my life the most regretful & condemning sin have ever committed is asking GOD why he ever created me and if GOD is blind that he cant see the way am suffering from asthma right from childhood & questioning HIS role as GOD!
That's the most regretful & condemning sin I have committed.

What was yours?

Casting my vote to Buhari in 2015

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by DimIsaac10(m): 11:01am On Sep 27, 2020
grin
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by DimIsaac10(m): 11:01am On Sep 27, 2020
Reading lies on nairaland lol

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 27, 2020
It's between I and my God and he has absolved me of the sin.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 27, 2020
Arrogantbro:
Being a Nigerian is the biggest sin. God forgive me
We deserve a special consideration, we can't be in hell twice

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by lacastre: 11:02am On Sep 27, 2020
Englishisamust:
Calling my teacher a mad person when I was in jss1 and my teacher started crying. I will never forget that sin although he has forgiven me but it still stuck in my heart.

You must have attended private school where use of cane,slap and punishment is prohibited

31 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Arrogantbro(m): 11:03am On Sep 27, 2020
techmaster092:

We deserve a special consideration, we can't be in hell twice
Aswear grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 27, 2020
I abused an elderly man... I'm so ashame of myself embarassed
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Yemisi87: 11:03am On Sep 27, 2020
Yomboy4ever:
The day I said yes to the devil, I was very young then, I have been fasting since morning. 5:30pm one girl I have been running after for almost a year just came in and started playing rough I tried to stop her and she said na my only chance be that.. We drag till just 5min to 6pm
Whalai the rest na story may thunder fire devil...
That was how my ticket just cut oo
They painful part be say me wey I dey last well na less than 5 min I spent, I landed from the plane exactly 6 pm... So so painful..
Abeg guyz mk una learn, all dis girls are devil in human form grin grin

I can't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by RichyAD(m): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2020
Arrogantbro:
Would have been better grin grin
undecided
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Ayula911: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2020
Sleeping with a girl when I was young and she got expelled,
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Princessbettyj(f): 11:06am On Sep 27, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
Them many angry sad

Talk grin am
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Ayilara1(m): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively... the good book made us to understand that sin is sin. 'For all have sinned'...

No big one, no small one. All of them carry the same weight of punishment. HELL FIRE!

I regret all of them, the one I regret the most are the ones I may commit in the future.

The spirit is willing, the flesh is weak

I hate this word "sin is sin"

Someone that killed and someone that shouted at his parent has committed the same sin in Quality?

If that's the logic then no man will enter heaven since "every man born of woman is a sinner"

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by oyez4real1986(m): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2020
Gambling
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Kingwadada85(m): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2020
Started Stealing and sexing at a very young age .... I regrettably regret those sins...it affects me a lot in my life. I asked forgiveness from God. I have been forgiven but it has spoilt many already
Some people will commit all kinds of sins and still be blessed while some will mistakingly sin and be rolling inside repercussions.

We can't do without sin but deliberate ones makes human to suffer a lot.

Let's stay away from sin. God please have mercy on us.

14 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Ayula911: 11:08am On Sep 27, 2020

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Quality20(m): 11:08am On Sep 27, 2020
Fornication and lust could have been d one but then D Almighty saved me from fornication by been too dull at d times that I could fallen prey

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Princessbettyj(f): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2020
Hmmmmmm dunno what to say but may God forgive us,most decisions are made out of helplessness cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by dave4rella(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2020
tongue

Not getting married by the age of 20
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by luscioustrish(f): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2020
Having sex
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by lonikit: 11:11am On Sep 27, 2020
i stole mommy's money and intentionally swore that i didn't.
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Higgies(m): 11:11am On Sep 27, 2020
used to like homos. but not anymore.... thanks to God

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / Apostle Suleman With His Wife, Lizzy, And His Parents (Picture) / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.